Jieun... I love you.

The Unexpected Love

*Jieun starts to cry.... Gukkie looks at her and hugs hers.... she hugs him back tight... 

Guk: Jieun.... It's time for me to go now.... 

Jieun: (Cries even more) 

Guk: Ill be back.... 

Jieun: ......... Im sorry.... 

Guk: I told you that it's not you... 

*Jieun doesn't let Gukkie go...  She holds on to him tight. 

Guk: Jieun-ah.... You have........... Himchan... 

*Jieun looks up at Gukkie..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan sees two person hugging... He wasn't sure who it was he tried to look and the two person suddenly leaves. It wasn't Gukkie and Jieun. He continues to look for Jieun and Gukkie. His phone then vibrates. 

Himchan: Jieun!! Where are you?!!!?

Jieun: *Sniffs Sniffs* 

Himchan: Where are you? 

*Jieun doesn't answer Channie. He runs around more and he runs upstairs. He then see Jieun sitting alone crying on the phone. Himchan slowly walks to her. 

Himchan: Jieun-ah.... Are you okay? 

Jieun: (Cries) It's..... It's..... IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME! Because of me he's leaving. ME! 

Himchan: ........................... 

*At this point Himchan doesn't know what to do.... He sits next to her as she continues crying. 

Himchan: Jieun..... 

Jieun: ..... (Cries)..... 

Himchan: Can you listen to me.... 

Jieun: What am I supposed to do? Because of me he is leaving... I runied his life.... I took away his dream. 

Himchan: JIEUN! 

*Jieun gets mad and gets up and runs away. 

Himchan: JIEUN-AH!!! Come backkkk!!!

*Himchan chases Jieun. She runs down the stairs. The airport was really crowded at that time. Himchan was losing Jieun. When he gets down, he looks around for Jieun but doesn't see her.

Himchan: JIEUN-AHHHHH!!!!!!

*Himchan yells.... The people around him starts to recognize him.... 

Himchan: Where are you!!!!!

*Girls starts running at him... He then sees Jieun, she ran out the exit door. Himchan then runs after her. 

Himchan: JIEUN!! BECAREFUL!!!! 

*The traffic wasn't looking to well. There were cars everywhere. When Himchan gets outside and he sees Jieun. She runs straight into the streets where all the cars were going... 

Himchan: JIEUN!!!!!!!!! 

*Himchan suddenly sees a car coming Jieun's way. He makes a run for it. The car gets closer to Jieun without slowing down. He tries to sprint harder. He sees that he's too far from her. 

Himchan: JIEUN WATCH OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*Himchan heart is racing, he's scared, he doesn't want Jieun to get hurt. At this moment, he just wanted everything to stop. From a distant, Himchan heard cars beeping and a loud crash...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guk: Jieun-ah.. I have to go.... Im sure my mom misses me... Taking a break doesn't mean ill be gone forever... Who knows... We may cross path again. 

Jieun: You're not planning to come back huh? (Crying) 

Guk: Jieun.... 

Jieun: Im sorry Gukkie.. please dont leave... Not seeing you these pass few days are already killing me.... How am I supposed to live without you...

*What Jieun says makes Gukkie a little mad... Gukkie knows that he loves Jieun a lot.. But he is also hurt over the fact that she feels that way towards him. Himchan is like his brother... Knowing that Jieun felt that way hurt him. 

Guk: Jieun-ah.... have you ever considered Himchan's feelings? 

Jieun: (Looks at Gukkie) Gukkie-ah.... I.... I ha...

Guk: Jieun.... 

*Gukkie then holds Jieuns arms.... 

Guk: Jieun-ah.... I..... I.... I love you... 

*Jieun looks at Gukkie confused, but tears started to fall even faster... 

Guk: I love you.... so please don't leave Himchan... he loves you... and he had you first... 

Jieun: Gukkie-ah....

Guk: I have to go now...

*Gukki lets go of her arms and grabs his things. He started walking away from Jieun. Jieun still to shock to what Gukkie said... She watches him walk further and further away from her.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun lays there... with cars surrounding her... Lifeless... shes doesn't move an inch... She looks up to the skies.... Her last words.... 

Jieun:.... .Guk........Gukki.... Gukkie-ah.... 

*Jieun then faints. 

 

 

*THANK YOU FOR READING! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL! HOPEFULLY I AM ABE TO UPDATE SOON! HELP SUPPORT PLEASE! AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!! <3