That Warm Feeling

The Unexpected Love

 

*The room was silent... Hyosung suddenly grabs Gukkie and he lets go of Jieun. Himchan then grabs her and takes her out of the room. 

Hyosung: Hey, Why you going around holding others girlfriend. 

Guk: ...... 

Daehyun: (Gently grabs Hyosung) Sung-nim.... Shh.... 

Hyosung: Why do I need to be quiet. 

YoungJae: (Goes to Gukkie) Hyung. Lets go change. 

Guk: ...... 

Youngjae: Hyung......? 

*Gukkie suddenly storms out of the room. 

Zelo/Jongup/Youngjae/Daehyun: HYUNG!!!!!!!! 

Hyosung: What is his problem. 

Sunhwa: Just drop it Sung-ah. 

Zelo: You made my HYUNG mad! 

Daehyun: I DONT GET FOOD ANYMORE!!!!! 

*Everyone leaves to go get change. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie had been gone all day. No one was able to reach him. He had run off to his favortie park. He goes there whenever he needs to empty his mind out. He sits there on the slide looking up at the dark skies filled with stars. He sits there and thinks to himself... Suddenly a memory had come to him. 

Jieun: Where are you taking me? (Laughs softly)

Guk: Keep walking.... We're almost there.

Jieun: Stop playing! We're going to get in trouble.

Guk: I already told BOSS that we are going to be late... 

Jieun: This better be worth my time. You know! You play around too much... 

Guk: Ok.. we're here.

*Gukkie takes off Jieun's blindfold.

Jieun: (Looks around) Uhhh......

Guk: Ta-daHH! 

Jieun: YOU BROUGHT ME TO THE PARK? 

Guk: What! It's not just a park! Come here. (Grabs  Jieun) 

*Gukkie takes her and they climb on the slide. 

Guk: Ok.. .Lie down. (Lies down)

Jieun: I don't want to lie down. 

Guk: Hurry... lie down... c'mon! Lie down. 

Jieun: No... 

*Gukkie grabs her and lies her down. 

Jieun: Why are we here?? You really do like to play with me. 

Guk: Stop talking and look up.. gosh.. trust me its worth it... 

Jieun: Ugh!! I really.... (Looks up... Suddenly stops talking) 

Guk: Nice huh?

Jieun: Wow... this is beautiful. 

Guk: Right... you kept talking so you almost RUINED the beautiful scene... (laughs soflty)

Jieun: (hits Gukkie) What ever! 

Guk: Jieun?

Jieun: ......... What? 

Guk: Can i tell you something? 

Jieun: Sure? 

Guk: Well... You know... I've been thinking..... 

*Jieun's phone suddenly rings... 

Jieun: Hold up.. Lemme answer my phone. 

Guk: *Sighs* Alrighty...

Jieun: (On her phone) What... No way!!! Ok! I'll be there in like 5mins. (hangs up) Ok.. we have to go back! 

Guk: But..... (Pauses) ok.. lets go.

*Jieun gets up and slide down the slide. Gukkie getting up getting ready to slide as well... 

*Gukkie sat there... thinking... not sure of why such memories are all coming back. He tries to leave the past to the past. Gukkie doesn't want to go back to the company so he decides that he was just going to go home. Then agian... his phone rings... He looks at it and it's Jieun... hesitantly he was going to pick up, but he decided not to either. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jieun: He's not picking up.

Himchan: Hm.. Hope he's ok....... 

*There was a silence between them two. 

Himchan: Do you know why Hyung has been weird lately? 

Jieun: Uhhh... No. 

Himchan: You've been really weird also... Did something happen? 

Jieun: Uh... No... Nothing happen. 

*Jieun didn't want to tell Channie about what happened... or at least not yet. On the other side Channie already knew that something was wrong with both of them, but Channie didn't want to think too much about it so he decided to try and cheer Jieun up... 

Himchan: Jieun-ah? 

Jieun: Yess...?

*Channie starts to do all sorts of aegyo. 

Jieun: Hahaha.. what are you doing?

Himchan: I'm trying to make you smile. I feel like I haven't seen you smile and I love it most when you smile.

Jieun: (Stares at Channie) Thank you Hun. 

Himchan: (Kisses her on the forehead) Anything for you. 

Jieun: We should get going... 

Himchan: What about Gukkie? 

Jieun: He's old... Im sure he knows what he's doing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie on his way back to the house. He constantly talks to himself. 

Guk: Why is this happening to me. Why did I make such a big deal over catching her. I mean i was just trying to make sure she dont get hurt. Ugh! Why is everything so irritating right now. GOSH! *Sigh... I'm hungry... 

*Gukkie decides to go grab some raman noodles at the store. Once he got there, suddenly another memory popped. 

Guk: Hurry! You have to run faster! 

Jieun: Ahh! Help mee!! It's raining too hard! I can't see where I'm running! 

Guk: (Runs to grab Jieun) Hurry... 

*They were running from the rain and they happened to stay under the store shelter. 

Guk: We'll stay here until the rain slows down a little... 

*Gukkie looks at Jieun to see that she was cold and SOAKING wet. He taks off his jacket and puts it on her. 

Jieun: Yah! It's cold... You need you jacket.

Guk: I'm sure you need it more than I do... 

Jieun: (Laughs) Whatever... 

*Everywhere Gukkie was going reminded him of something that had to do with Jieun. 

Guk: YAHHH! What the hell! Why do I keep thinking about her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*They had only 4 more hours left then they were going to perform. 

Jieun: Uhh... I  have to go use the restroom. 

Sunhwa/Hyosung: Hurry back... 

*Jieun goes to the restroom. On her way to the restroom she sees Gukkie in the waiting room alone. She wondered where the rest went.  Gukkie looked like he hasn't been to well so Jieun decided to go talk to Gukki. 

Jieun: Hey... 

Guk: (Looks at the mirror/Suprised) Oh, hey. 

Jieun: Are you okay? You don't look to well. 

Guk: I'm okay... how about you?

Jieun: I'm good... i guess....... Gukkie? 

Guk: ..... Yes?

Jieun: You know don't you?

Guk: Know what? 

Jieun: Don't play dumb.... 

Guk: Know what? 

Jieun: You really want me to say it? 

Guk: Say it? 

Jieun: You know..... that i heard the message huh? 

Guk: ........ Yeah... I know. 

Jieun: Can we just forget that happened? 

Guk: Can you forget that it happened? 

Jieun: .......

Guk: I also want us to just pretend  nothing happened. 

Jieun: I just want to be your friends again.... 

Guk: It will never be the same... but I'm willing to try if you are. 

Jieun: I know... hahaha... BUT.... I think us being friends is a good thing... It feels... different without you... 

Guk: Yeah... Tell me about it... I haven't been able to have ONE simple COMPLETE meal! 

Jieun: Wow... You must of been thinking a lot. 

Guk: Yeah... Been trying to figure out what was really going on.

Jieun: Haha.. babo! Should of just came and talked to me! You waited for me too huh! 

Guk: Well... I was going to come talk to you... But I was going to wait a little longer because... I wanted to wait till performance was over... 

Jieun: What a loser.... Hahaha

Guk: HEY! Don't hate.... Hahaha.... (Walks over to Jieun) Thanks for coming over to talk to me... I'm glad we talked... (Nudges Jieuns head) Hurry... lets go... I think everyone should be gathering before performance...

*Gukkie leaves the room and Jieun stands there... Blankly looking in the mirror... she touches her head and smiles. Even though they both talked it out, Jieun still felt a little bothered... but she thought that since everything seems to be fine with Gukkie, she was just going to leave it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*First to go on special stage was Jieun, Daehyun, and Youngjae. They sang together a slow jazz version of Starlight Moonlight. That was their intro going into the main performance. Right at the end of the song, Sunhwa and Hyosung comes out. The song they were going to perform now was Crash from B.A.P.   Youngjae and Daehyun exits the stage and Sunhwa starts the song... Rotating into Jieun then to Hyosun... Then Zelo comes on stage and does his rap part and dances off stage. Then Hyosun introduces B.A.P onto the stage. Going into the last chorus of the song, they have a free dance part and as Jieun spins around she happned to spin right in front of Gukkie and they both smiled brightly towards each other. Jieun accidently laughs a little onto the microphone and goes right into singing... the rest of the song. At that moment Gukkie felt a warmness to him... Something that he felt a long time ago... something that had disappeared a long time ago suddenly came back with just Jieun's smiles. 

 

 

*Thank You for READING! Subscribe! PLEASE! Next chapter will be up soon! : ))) <3 B.A.P... YES SIR!