DID YOU?!!!?

The Unexpected Love

*Gukkie lays in bed. He keeps staring up at the ceiling. He wants  to go see Jieun but he knows that it's not his place. Gukkie lays and thinks of the day that they spent together. Running at the park. As he thinks, he sees her face and his heart starts beating fast. He suddenly realizes that he needs to go see Jieun. He gets up quickly and runs out of his room and out of his apartment. When Gukkie gets there he was a  little scared to enter Jieun's room. He then gathers up all courage and opens the door. He slowly walks in the room and there he sees Jieun laying on the bed. He slowly walks to her. 

Guk: Jieun-ah... 

Jieun: ......

*Jieun was still not cconcioused yet so Gukkie talks to her. 

Guk: Jieun-ah.... I'm... soo.... sorry... (Gets teary) I'm so srry Jieun-ah. I didnt mean for all this to happen... I should of walked with you.... Im so sorry. 

*He starts to cry. He holds Jieun's hands and lays on her nd cries. Jieun suddenly laughed softly. 

Jieun: Ha. haha... It's ok Gukkie-ah... 

*Gukkie hears her an gets up quickly. 

Guk: You were already up? 

Jieun: (Softly) Yeah... I'm just a little tired. I've been up. I'm not sure where Himchan and Hyosung went. When  I woke up everyone was gone. 

*As Jieun was talking, Gukkie stares at her. He suddenly rubs her head and moves her hair from her face. He catches Jieun off gaurd by doing that.

Jieun: (Softly) Yah... What are you doing? 

Guk: Jieun-ah... Im sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan sadly sits in the waiting room while Hyosung goes to get some drink. She then comes back with some coffee.

Hyosung: Here, drink this so you're not so tired. It's pretty late. 

Himchan: (takes the coffee) You should go home. 

Hyosung: You should too. 

Himchan: I'll come later. I have to go see Jieun before I go back. 

Hyosung: Then I'll wait for you. 

Himchan: It's ok... I'll be fine. 

Hyosung: Channie! You know that you're not fine. Lets go see Jieun together and we'll leave together. 

Himchan ...... 

Hyosung: C'mon let's go.. 

*Hyosung then drags Himchan and they slowly walk back Jieun's room. As they reach Jieun's door Hyosung realizes that she forgot her wallet. 

Hyosung: Oh... I forgot my wallet. I'll be right back. You can go in first. 

Himchan: Ok. 

*Hyosung runs back and Himchan goes into the room. When he's about to open the door he hear Jieun's voice and another person. He opens the door and listens closely. He then realize that it was Gukkie's voice. Himchan turns back and closes the door softly. Hyosung comes back running. 

Hyosung: How come you're not going in?

*Himchan ignores her and walks down the hall. 

Hyosung: Himchan? 

*Hyosung was confused then she was gonna go into Jieun's room and she hears Jieun talking to Gukkie. She then realize why Himchan act the way he did. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*(The next morning) Jieun wakes up and sees Gukkie sleeping on the sofa. She smiles to herself. Jieun was a little sore from the accident. The doctors then comes in. 

*Knock at the door* (The doctor walks in)

Doctor: How are you feeling Mr. Song? 

Jieun: I feel good. Just a little sore and a little head ache. 

Doctor: Well that's good. You will be released today at noon. Do you think you'll be good to go? 

Jieun: Yes. I'll be good. Thank You Doctor. 

Doctor: Yes. That's all. I'll send the nurse later with the release forms. 

Jieun: Thank you so much. 

*The doctor walks out. Gukkie suddenly gets up.

Guk: Hmm... Why are you talking so smooth and nice to the doctor. You never talk to me like that. 

Jieun: (Laughs) Are you jealous? 

Guk: Jealous? No? 

Jieun: Whatever. 

Guk: Are you sure you're ready to leave the hospital?

Jieun: Are you worried? 

Guk: Can you just answer me? 

Jieun: (Laughs) 

*Himchan suddenly walks in into Jieun and Gukkie's conversation. He looks at them with anger in his eyes. 

Guk: Channie? 

Jieun: Channie? 

Himchan: Hyung? Did you sleep here with Jieun? 

Guk: UH.....

Himchan: HYUNG!?!!? DId you? 

Jieun: Channie... 

Himchan: (To Jieun) JIEUN-AH! I didnt ask you! 

Guk: (To Himchan) Don't yell at her! 

Himchan: THEN ANSWER ME! 

Guk: YES!! Yes! I slept here with her. 

*Himchan's anger then builds up to the max. Gukkie and Himchan looks at each other with hatred while Jieun is in between lost.