I thought you were my hyung?

The Unexpected Love

 

Himchan: Hmm.. How come she's not picking up her phone.

*Himchan was looking around for his amusement park tickets while trying to reach Jieun. Himchan was a little irritated. He hasn't been able to reach Jieun and he didn't like it. As he continues to look for his amusement park ticket, he also keeps calling Jieun. Himchan looking on the table... suddenly.. he loses his patient and throws his phone and shoves everything off the desk. Making a mess in the hotel room... he felt like he was going to faint because of his anger... He then slowly walks to the couch and sits. He puts his head in his hands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*As Jieun and Gukkie is on the floor. Gukkie then realizes the situation. He knew he had to do something to break the awkwardness. Gukkie then thought about Jieun's phone. He heard it ringing earlier a couple of times. 

Jieun: (To herself) Why is it that I don't want to move.? Am I falling in love with him? What about Channie? 

*As Jieun think to herself Gukkie makes a move. He was about to get up off of Jieun but Jieun suddenly grabs him back down. With that action Gukkie was shocked. 

Guk: (To himself) Omo... What is she doing? I can't do this anymore. She is not mine... She was never mine... She will never be mine... 

Jieun: Gukkie? 

Guk: (Doesn't hear and still thinking).....

Jieun: Gukkie-ah?

Guk: Ye? 

Jieun: I.....I..

*Gukkie really didn't want to stay in that position anymore... He suddenly shouts. 

Guk: YOUR PHONE WAS RINGING! LET ME HELP YOU GET IT. 

*Gukkie then gets off of Jieun. She laid there.. thoughtless...then she gets up. Gukkie goes to Jieun's phone and checks who called. When he looked it said 6 miss calls from Himchan. 

Guk: (To himself) Aish! I should of never brought her to my house... Ugh... This is too much for me at the moment. (To Jieun) You have miss calls from Himchan.... (Turns around to Jieun)

*As Gukkie turns around to Jieun, Jieun was gone. Gukkie calls out for her. 

Guk: Jieun?! Jieun?! Where are you? Now is not the time to play... come out! 

*Gukkie heard no answer from her and this time he felt that no one was there with him... He knew it was a empty house. Gukkie was worried. He then runs around the house to look for her. He sees that Jieun has left. Gukkie realizes that she took absoulutly nothing of hers with her. He sees that her shoe was still at the door. He then see that the door was open. Gukkie stood there thinking for a good second then he suddenly runs out to look for her. He felt so worried. She had left everything of hers at his house. Gukkies finally outside and looks around, but Jieun was no where to be seen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hyosung was going back to the hotel to get some sun block for the amusement park. As she walks to her room, she sees that the guys door wasn't closed tight so she went in... As Hyosung walks into the door she calls out... 

Hyosung: Is somebody in here? Channie? 

*No one answered... Hyosung walks further into the room. She then sees Himchan sitting on the couch and the room a mess. 

Hyosung: Omg... Channie...! What happened? 

Himchan: ...........

Hyosung: Channie did someone come in here? What is going on with you... Are you okay!? 

Himchan: (Queilty) Everything is fine... You can leave. 

Hyosung: Huh? Channie... are you okay?

*Hyosung walks closer to Himchan. 

Himchan: Don't come close to me! 

*Himchan frighten Hyosung a little because he didn't sound normal. Hyosung then suddenly didn't care. 

Hyosung: YAH! What is wrong? 

Himchan: (GETS UP AND LOOK AT HYOSUNG) I SAID LEAVE! WHY CANT YOU DO ONE SIMPLE THING I ASK YOU! GOSH! JUST LEAVE! LEAVE LEAVE! I WANT TO BE ALONE! IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.! 

*Frightened, Hyosung stood there looking at him.. as she looked at him... she started to see that Channie didn't mean what he said. She knew that it was just anger... Hyosung then looks at Channie, Channie still a little mad looking and mugging Hyosung... Hyosung then touches his face with her hands. Channie... Calm down... What ever is going on... just calm down... ok. Himchan looking at Hyosung.... and slowly... he was starting to calm down and Hyosung instructs him to sit down. Hyosung then goes into the little fridges to get a bottle of water for Himchan..

Hyosung: What's wrong? Seems serious... I've never seen you like this before. 

Himchan: ...... Jieun.... ? Jieun......

Hyosung: Are you worried about Jieun and Gukkie being left behind... ? 

Himchan: (Suddenly looks up) Hyosung-ah... I have to go back... I dont think I can stay here any longer with out Jieun. 

*Hyosung was actually starting to feel a little mad after hearing Channie say that. 

Hyosung: Channie-ah... it's your vocation......... You know... to tell you the truth.... Knowing that both of them stayed behind... Im worried... as well... i wasn't too happy..... But.. C'mon this is our only break... who knows when we'll have another one... Just make the best out of it... 

Himchan: Yeah.. .Everyone knew that you like Hyung... (Suddenly laughs a little) 

Hyosung: YAH! What are you talking about! Im worried for Jieun to be by herself! Sheesh! 

 : Hyosung..... You dont have to lie... BUT... if you want to be have fun... You have to help me look for my ticket... 

Hyosung: Yah! Why are you looking for your ticket? 

Hichan: Do you know where my ticket is at... 

Hyosung:: C'mon lets go... Ill do some magic trick. Hahahaha

*Himchan and Hyosung then leaves the hotal after Hyosung went to get her sun blocks...They arrive at the amusement park... Hyosung takes out two tickets and give it to the workers. Himchan looks at her...

Himchan: How did you get my ticket?! 

Hyosung: Told you I can do magic... 

Himchan: How'd you get it! 

Hyosung: Hahaha... Youngjae accidently took it this morning... I was supposed to bring it back...... untill I came to see that you destroyed the hotel room.... 

Himchan: Should of call! 

Hyosung: What ever... Cmon... lets go.... What should we ride first? 

Himchan: WE? I didnt say i was going to play with you today.... 

*Hyosung stares at Himchan.... and suddenly she grabs him and run.

Hyosung: Cmon.. lets go to that ride right there... (points to a ride)

*Himchan didn't reject... he ran with her...

Himchan: (Smiles) Ya! That one is too high! Im scared!!!! 

*Himchan and Hyosung decided to spend the day together the distract their mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun sat on the swing... She couldn't stop thinking about Gukkie. She didnt want to accept that she was actually starting to like Gukkie... more than a brother... She talked to herself. 

Jieun: Why is this happening?! Why now! I cant do this... I have Channie... I love him... I cant do this to him... 

*Jieun started to think of Gukkie... all of their memories together. She never realized how much time they've spent together... Then she thinks back to the night when Gukkie brought her to the park to tell her something.... 

Jieun: Omo... Was he trying to tell me his feelings that night... Why didnt I stay....... 

*Jieun was more than confused... she actually felt hurt... and bad about hurting Gukkie... She realized that Gukkie has always been there for her.. All the things he's done for her... She then started to tear up a little... 

*Jieun: Yah! SONG JIEUN! Why are you so slow... What am I supposed to do now... Im feeling something for Gukkie... Should I tell him.... What about Channie... AISH! I dont know what to do... Sniffs.... This is too hard...

*Gukkie from behind suddenly. 

Guk: Jieun-ah? 

*Jieun turns around and whip her face quickly. 

Guk: Are you okay?

Jieun: Yeah.. Im okay.

Guk: You lefted everything at my house... heres your shoes. 

*Gukkie goes to her and gives her her shoe. 

Jieun: Thanks... What are you doing here? Its late... 

Guk: Well... I've been looking for you all day.. I couldn't find you... So i decided to come to the park to relax... and I come by... and I see you... 

Jieun: Oh.... 

Guk: Its getting dark and cold.... You should go home before you get sick... 

Jieun: Yeah...I will.... Soon... 

Guk: Wells... Go home... Im gonna get going. 

*Guk had nothing else to say... He wanted to leave now that he see that Jieun was ok. He felt that he couldn't be around her any more... The feelings he had for her were all coming back. He didnt like it... He knew that he couldnt like her... because she was Channie's woman... Gukkies walks away slowly... 

Jieun: BANG YONG GUK! 

*Gukkie suddenly stops... 

Jieun: You have nothing to say to me!? 

Guk: ................... 

Jieun: Really? Well then... let me ask you something... 

*Jieun was gettting angry inside knowing that Gukkie is hiding his feelings... She couldn't control her self so she said something. 

Jieun: That night.... When you brought me here...

*Gukkie then thinks about to that night.... 

Guk: (To himself) No... Dont mention it Jieun... I dont know what ill do if you remind me of what I was going to do that day... Dont Jieun... 

Jieun: You were going to tell me weren't you!????! Why didnt you just tell me!.... 

*Jieun getting more mad...

Jieun: IF YOU TOLD ME THAT NIGHT..... THINGS WOULD BE LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW...... YOU KNEW THAT WE BOTH ALWAYS LOVED EACH OTHER.... 

*Gukkie then gets mad.... 

Guk: YOU LOVED ME AS A BROTHER! WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME AS A BROTHER... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST TELL YOU! HOW!??? 

*Gukkie walks back closer to her... 

Guk: CAN YOU TELL ME HOW...? HUH? ONLY IF YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME AS A MAN... THINGS WOULDN'T BE THIS WAY.!!!

Jieun: Gukkie-ah.... I... 

Guk: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO... YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU LOVE ME NOW? LOVE ME AS A MAN? DO YOU THINK I CAN ACCEPT THAT!

*Jieun was getting scared because of Gukkie's yelling.. it was her first time seeing him this angry... 

Jieun: Gukkie-ah.... 

*Gukkie was too mad... he then stomps up to Jieun and grabs her face... Jieun eyes gets big... Gukkie moves in and kisses Jieun... At first Jieun didn't react... She couldn't move... She couldn't find herself to react... Suddenly.. she realizes the picture... Gukkie was kissing her... She didn't want to stop... she then starts to kiss him back.... 10 seconds later... Gukkie stops and pulls away.... He holds Jieun's shoulder... He looks at Jieun... Jieun looks at him.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The crew all came back to the hotel and Himchan tries to call Jieun again. 

~Rings... Rings...~ 

Jieun: Hello? 

Himchan: Jieun! JIEUN!? Why didnt you pick up your phone earlier... 

Jieun: I left it at... Gu..... in my car... sorry... I just got to my phone... 

*Himchan really didnt know if he should believe her... Jieun sounded odd on the phone... 

Himchan: I miss you soo much today.... 

Jieun: Really? 

Himchan: Really... I missed you a lot... I couldn't stop thinking of you... 

Jieun: Channie-ah? 

Himchan: Ye? Are you okay? You sound sick...

Jieun: I don't think I can be with you any more... 

*Himchan knew that something happened between her and Guk. His hearts starts to race... On the phone line.. Jieun starts to cry... 

Jieun: Soo...sniffs... Sorry... Channie... Sorry.... 

~HangsUp~ 

Himchan: Jieun? Jieun? JIEUN? Aishhh! What is going on.... 

*Himchan's phone then rings...

~Ring... Ring...~

*The phone call was from Guk... his anger suddenly build up to the max... he picks up. 

Himchan: WHAT HAPPEN!!! WHATS WRONG WITH JIEUN!? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO! TELL ME NOW! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOUR MY HYUNG! WHY! WHY!