I'll be waiting right here for you.... Always...

The Unexpected Love

*Gukkie sitting in the airplane waiting for it to take off. His phone started to vibrate. He didn't want to check it so he ignored it. The vibrating stops, it suddenly starts to vibrate non stop. He got annoyed and decided to check it. When he checks it he sees that he got many texts. 

Jongup: Hyung! Where are you! 

Daehyun: Hyung!!! 

Youngjae: Bang you cant leave... yet... somethings went wrong... 

Sunhwa: BANG!!!!! Come back! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO JIEUN! 

Zelo: Jieun's hurt hyung... 

*After reading all his texts. His hearts starts to race...

Guk: (Whispers to himself) Jieun... What happened.... 

*After thinking a little Gukkie gets up and tries to leave the airplane. 

Worker: Sir! Im sorry but the plan is about to take off.. Can you please take a seat... 

Guk: I have to get off. I have a emergency. 

Worker: Im afraid that you cant do that sir. 

Guk: Please! You don't understand. I need to leave.. now... Please. 

Worker: Si....

*Gukkie's feeling nervous and he gets frustrated... 

Guk: I CAN LOSE A IMPORTANT PERSON! PLEASE LET ME LEAVE! 

*Gukkie scares the worker and she gets out of his way. Everyong in the plan doesn't know that it's Bang Yong Guk... but after hearing him yell so loud, it grabbed many peoples attention. 

Passenger1: Wow... he sounds like Bang Yong Guk from B.A.P.... 

Passenger2: Omg! I think it is!!!! Lets go look.

*The passengers then all go crazy and follows Gukkie out of the airplane. All the workers couldn't control it so they had to go tell the pilate that they cant take off yet and the flight has to be delay. / Gukkie runs back into the airport. He sees that there are police men everywhere. His phone then vibrates again and he checks it... 

Himchan: Hyung... Jieun needs you now.... Come now or we may never see her again.. We are at the hospital right by the airport... Hurry... Please... 

*After reading what Himchan texted Gukkie...Gukkie starts to run... He tried to run as fast as he can. He's wasn't sure where the closes hospital was. He ran outside the airport and got into the taxi. 

Guk: Please take me to the closet hospital here by the airport... Drive as fast as you can please... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Everyone is gathered outside the surgery area/room. Gukkie then comes running to them.

Jongup: Hyung!!! 

*Everyone turns back to Gukkie and runs to him but Hyosung and Himchan. 

Guk: Where's Jieun?? Is she okay. 

Zinger: She's getting surgery... 

Guk: What happened?! How did she get hurt. 

*From afar Himchan felt angered... As well as Hyosung. Hyosung felt very angry and went up to Gukkie.

Hyosung: WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO JIEUN! WHYYY!!!! 

Guk: ...... 

Hyosung: WHYY! (Starts to cry)  WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T COME OUT! 

Zinger: Sung.... Stop it. we're at a hospital... you need to calm down... 

Hyosung: I dont care... This is all because of Gukkie.

Himchan: (From a far)  Hyosung... stop it... 

Hyosung: Why should i! Huh! 

Himchan: HYOSUNG! STOP IT! WHAT HAPPENED ALREADY HAPPEN! 

Guk: What happened!? Someone tell me! I know everything is my fault... but what happened. 

*Without getting an answer... The doctors came out... 

Doctor: We finished surgery, now it's all up to her to wake up. We dont know how long it may take her. She lost alot of blood from the wound she got on her head... But we'll be transfering her to the room shortly... We'll tell you notified you guys when we get her into a room. 

Hichan: Thank you... Thank you so much... 

*The doctor leaves. 

Youngjae: Okay, Today has been a very long day. Who wants to go get something to eat. 

Zinger: Everyone lets go.. I think that Channie and Gukkie needs time alone... 

Hyosung: Ill stay behind too... 

Zinger: Okay.. We'll bring you guys food then. 

*They all leave leaving Gukkie, Channie, and Hyosung behind.. They all sit and wait till Jieun gets her room. While sitting and waiting, no one talked. Hyosung then falls asleep and Himchan lays her on his laps.. Still, they were quite... But then Gukkie broke the silence. 

Guk: I'm.... sorry.. 

Himchan: ....... 

*Himchan couldn't find himself to talk to Gukkie. But he knew that their relationship had to be fixed and he knew that they were like brothers... 

Himchan: Hyung? 

Guk: Hmmm.. 

Himchan: How long have you been in love with Jieun? 

Guk: .......

Himchan: I know Im in no place to ask.... but I have to know. Did I come in between you two? I knew you guys were close.... but I didn't think that you would of loved her so much. 

Guk: Himcha...

*Himchan then starts to tear up.... 

Himchan: Hyung... I'm the one who should be sorry... I knew that you guys were close but I got in between that... 

Guk: You made the first move.... 

*Himchan looks at Gukkie... With tears in his eyes. 

Guk: You had every right to be with Jieun... it was my fault for having Jieun find out about my demo recording... If I threw it away a long time ago, everything would of never happened.... Channie... Im truly sorry.... 

*They both sit there quietly again... This time.. Himchan breaks the silence. 

Himchan: Guk... You know that the way that Jieun smiles at you.... I've never seen it with me before. Sigh... 

Guk: ........ 

*The nurse comes.

Nurse: Okay, we  already transfered Miss Song to her room. Here is the room number. You can take the elevator all the way down the hall and go up. 

Guk: Thank You Maam. 

*The nurse leaves. 

Himchan: You can go ahead and go up first.... I'm gonna wake Hyosung up and then we'll both come... Whats the room number..? 

Guk:Are you sure... we can go up together... 

Himchan: It's ok... Ill be right up... 

Guk: Ok.. Room number is.... W527

Himchan: Okay.. hurry.. go check on her.. since you haven't seen her..... 

*Gukkie then leaves to go to Jieun. Himchan sits there a little longer... He then started to pat Hyosung's head... 

Himchan: Hyosung... it's ok... 

Hyosung:Sniffs... sniffs... 

*This whole time while Channie and Gukkie was talking.. .Hyosung was up. 

Himchan: It's ok... If you need to cry... just cry... 

*Hyosung lays on Himchan and cries. Himchan just pats her sofly on her back and head... Both of them knew how much Jieun and Gukkie loved each other... Even though it hurted them both... they knew they had to let go... 

Hyosung: I'm ok.... Sniffs... Ill be ok... 

Himchan: Rest some more if you want too.... Ill be here... You can take a rest... I know you're tired... We can go up a little later... okay... 

Hyosung: SIgh... ok... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie slowly opens the door to Jieun's room. He walks in slowly... He was afraid to see Jieun... He knew that he caused her many pain... As he sees he laying down.... He starts to cry queitly to himself. He goes and sits next to her.... 

Guk: Jieun-ah... I'm here.... You have to hurry up and get better okay... Ill be waiting right here for you... Always....

 

 

Thank You for reading! :D It's almost to the END! NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE UP SOON! <3