It's still hard...

The Unexpected Love

*Jieun was sitting on the play ground swing where her and Gukkie always went to. She slowly swung herself back and forth. A mysterious man suddenly approaches Jieun and talks to her. 

Mysterious Man: Why aren't you waking up? 
Jieun: Huh? Who are you? 
Mysterious Man: You called me over... What do you mean who am i... 
Jieun: Sorry, I dont know who you are... (Gets off the swings and walks away) 
Mysterious Man: You know this isnt where you should be. You need to wake up and live reality. Why are you trying to run away. 

*Jieun stops walking and stands still. 

Mysterious Man: I can help you get rid of the pain. 
Jieun: (Turns around/ yelling)What are you talking about! I'm fine. I'm just taking a walk before i go back. 
Mysterious Man: Your walk has been 2 weeks. Are you sure your not hiding from reality. 
Jieun: (Starts to tear up) 
Mysterious Man: I can help you.
Jieun: ... How are you going to help me? 
Mysterious Man: Well... Ill help take away the pain...
Jieun: How are you going to do that? 
Mysterious Man: Turn time back... 
Jieun: ................ WHO ARE YOU?!!
Mysterious Man: I'm just trying to help... If you dont need it..then fine... 

*The mysterious man gets off the swings and starts to walk away. Jieun thinks to herself about what the man has said. She knew that she was in pain but she didnt understand how the man was going to help. She started to get very curious. She really wanted to pain to go away as well....

Jieun: (YELLS) Sir!! Wait! 
Mysterious Man: (Stops)
Jieun: Help....... Help me... 
Mysterious Man: (Turns around and walks to her) Ill turn time back to where you want it....
Jieun: That's all? Just to where I want it to be? 
Mysterious Man: But... You'll lose your memory on everything that happened as well. 
Jieun: Lose my memory? 
Mysterious Man: Yes... I can take back all the pain... Bring you back to the start if you like but you'll have to give up your memory... 

*Jieun thinks to herself and doesn't know what she should do. She knows that she wants to get rid of the pain but she doesnt want to get rid of some memory. She has had many good memories with Gukkie that she wants to keep. Even though there was many painful memory she still kept the good ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun slowly opens her eyes. Her head hurts and it's hard for her to open her eyes. She can feel someone holding her hands but she couldnt find the strength to move. Jieun then tries to open her eyes completely. She started to feel her body and was trying to move as well. As she was trying Gukkie felt that she was moving and woke up. 

Guk: Jieun! Are you up? Can you hear me? 
Jieun: Uhh.... 
 
*It was a little hard for Jieun to talk. 

Guk: Do you know who I am? Can you see me? 
Jieun: Guk.... Gukki... Gukkie-ah... 
Guk: (LOUD SIGH) Omg... Jieun. You're finally up.
Jieun: Your here... You didnt leave? 
Guk: How can I leave if you keep making me worry like this! You were in coma for two weeks you know...
Jieun: Sigh... 

*Gukkie looks at Jieun and starts to realize how much he loves her. He leans down and hugs her. 

Guk: Jieun-ah... Im so sorry... Ill never leave you ever again. 
Jieun: Gukkie-ah.... 
Guk: Yeah.... 
Jieun: Thank You... 
Guk: For what? 
Jieun: For not leaving me...  

*Gukkie looks at her and holds her even tighter... He then fixes himself and lays next to her... 

Guk: Jieun-ah... I... I love you... 
Jieun: (Smiles and laughs) 
Guk: What's so funny?
Jieun: (Laughs) Nothing... just... im happy... 
Guk: (Kisses her on the forehead) 
Jieun: Gukkie-ah....? 
Guk: Yess.... 
Jieun: I....... I..... 
Guk: What?? I wanna hear it... What?? 
Jieun: I..... I think this bed is too small for us... ( Laughs) 
Guk: Ya! Jieun is truly back! 

*They both lay on the bed and laughs mysteriously to themselves. Soon enough they both fell asleep again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun: Are we going to go visit Jieun today? 
Jongup: Yes we are... but not yet. 
Youngjae: Where did Himchan go so early in the morning? 
Daehyun: He probably went to the hospital already. 
Youngjae: ... He didnt even wait for us. 
Zelo: A lot is going through Hyung's mind he probably wants to be alone. 
Youngjae: I guess... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Himchan sits in the coffee shop and looks through his pictures in his phones. He flips through them slowly. As he looks at the pictures that he's taken with and starts to delete them one by one. 

Himchan: (Sigh) It's about time to delete these.... 

*Even though it hurts he knows that it's time for him to move on. He drinks his coffee and deletes the pictures. After he deletes all the pictures he goes to the hospital to visit Jieun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Walking in the hall way...

Himchan: I wonder if she's up yet. 

*He reaches the room and slowly opens the door. When he peeks in to see he see's Jieun and Gukkie laying there on the bed. He then shuts the door quickly. His heart starts to feel heavy and he starts to breathe louder. Even though he's trying to move on from Jieun, it's still hurting him so much to see them together like that. He rest on the door in the hall alone.