It's ok Channie. It's ok.

The Unexpected Love

*Gukkie was scared and didn't know what to do. Himchan comes running and pushes Gukkie away. 

Himchan: JIEUN! JIEUN! (shakes her) Wake up.... can you hear? JIEUN!!! 

*Gukkie sits there blank looking at Himchan trying to wake Jieun up. The rest comes running yelling Jieun' name. Gukkie suddenly goes back to Jieun and Himchan. Gukkie pushes Himchan away and holds on to Jieun. 

Guk: (hugging Jieun tightly and rocking her) Jieun! Jieun! Can you hear me? Wake up? 

Hyosung: Someone call 911 quick! 

Jongup: Alright! I will... 

*(DIALS..... Ring.... Ring...Jongup goes into the distants and talks to the cops) 

Sunhwa: What happened Bang? 

Guk: (Doesnt answer)

Youngjae: (to Sunhwa) Shh... Not the right time.... 

*Himchan in shocked from what Gukkie did. He sits there and looks at them two lost and doesn't know what to do. 5 minutes later the ambulances comes. Nurses runs out and helps. They take Jieun into the ambulance rushes away. 

Guk: LET ME GO WITH HER! 

Chan: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! ILL GO.!

Guk: Stop! Ill go! 

*Himchan gets mad and pushes Gukkie. Gukkie doesn't care and tries to run to the ambulane. Himchan gets even more angry and punches Gukkie. 

Hyosung: GUYS! What are you two doing! This is not the time to be doing this! I'm going to go with Jieun. You guys can come with the rest. 

*As Hyosung get into the ambulance and they leave, Gukkie falls onto the ground and start crying. Himchan looking at him from standing postiion. Himchan feels angry so her goes to Gukkie and grabs him to stand up. 

Chan: You see what you've done. You can't keep her safe! You couldn't even watch her from getting hit by a car!!! 

Guk: ........ 

*After Himchan yelling at Gukkie. He leaves and Gukkie stands there. Gukkie wasn't sure if he wanted to go to the hospital. He felt to ashamed. Everyone leaves and go to the hospital but Gukkie. Gukkie goes back to his apartment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the hospital, everyone waits for Jieun to get up. They sit around in her room talking. 

Daehyun: Where is Hyung? 

Zelo: He's probably to shock to come. 

Zinger: Shhh... You guys talk too much...

Daehyun:..... Sorry. 

Hyosung: Im gonna go get food... Anyone wants some?

Jongup: Sure... 

Daehyun: (Raise hands) 

Chan: Just get something for everyone. 

Hyosung:.... Ok. 

Zinger: I'll come with you. 

Sunhwa: Me too. 

Youngjae: Me too... 

Zelo: Me too! 

Hyosung: Why don't you all just come then and Himchan will stay. 

*They all leave the room and Himchan sits there just looking at Jieun. He stares at her and starts thinking about all their good memories that they've shared. As he thinks, tears starts to come down. Hyosung suddenly comes running in. 

Hyosung: Chan.... nie... (See's Himchan, she turns back around really fast)

*Hyosung didnt want to bother Himchan and she leaves and thinks about what she saw. She couldn't help think about what she saw. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan waits patiently for the others to come back. As he waits for the others to come back, Jieun starts to move. Slowly she opened .

Jieun: G.....g........g....

*Himchan sees that she was moving. 

Chan: Jieun... Jieun... can you hear me? Are you okay?

Jieun: G....G....Gu....

Chan: What? I can't hear you? What do you need?

*Jieun not fully concious. 

Jieun: Gukk.... Gukkie-ah..... 

*Himchan hears that and falls back on his chair. He sits there and feels hopeless. Tears starts to fall down. As tears rolls down his cheecks, he starts to feel angry. 

Jieun: Gukkie-ah..... 

*Himchan hearing that start to feel very angry... He gets up and runs out the door. Right when he runs out the door he runs into Hyosung. Hyosung knew that Himchan was sad so she long sended the rest home. Hyosung hugs Himchan and he tears on her. 

Hyosung: It's ok Himchan... It's ok. 

*She softly pats his back in the hallway.