Is it because of me?

The Unexpected Love

Guk: I think that Im gonna have to take a break from music boss. 

Manager: Why? 

Guk: I need  long vocation. Ive been troubled and I think i want to go back home. 

Manager: I dont want you to quit but ill let you take a break. I cant lose someone as talented as you. 

Guk: I dont know, I want to take a long break. I dont know how long... But I know it'll be long. 

Manager: Hmmm.... Fine. You can take a break. As long as you want, but you know.... if you take a break then your whole group has to be on break as well... And Ill just have to announce that the group is breaking up or a break. 

Guk:.... Cant you just make them become solos...

Manager: There's way too much of them... 

Guk: Pair them up or somthing... Please... I dont want to be the one who effects their career. They are as talented as me. Maybe even better.

Manager: I know... But it'll still be hard.... But.... Ill see what I can do. Have you talked to the other members about you leaving.... 

Guk: ............ 

Manager: Im guessing you havent yet. 

Guk: I didnt get to that yet.. I dont think I want to tell them. Ill just leave them a note... and when you let out the news they'll find out. 

Manager: Bang.... Is everything ok? You seemed very troubled.

Guk: Just a little... But thank you for understanding. 

Manager: Hmmm.. I hope that you take this time seriously and have a good break. 

Guk: Thank you Boss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*B.A.P members gathered in practice room but Gukkie. 

Zelo: Where's Hyung...? 

Daehyun: I called but he didnt pick up. 

Youngjae: Let me try to call him, 

Jongup: Dont... I just got back from trying to call him. He's not picking up. 

*Then the girls come in along with Channie. 

Zelo: Hyung... have you seen Bang? 

Himchan: No, shouldnt he be here already...? 

*Their main manager comes in. 

Manager: Okay, You guys I have news for you guys. 

Youngjae: But Bang isnt here yet. 

Manager:He's part of the news.

Jieun: (To herself) Where is he...... 

Hyosung: Manager.... We cant start without the other leader... We never do.... 

Manager: Well today, things will change. 

Zinger: Oh gosh,,, Is it something big? 

Manager: Hm... pretty big... Ok everyone take a seat on the floor and I will be right back... I seem to forgot something that I was suposed to ive you guys.... Dont leave.. Ill be right back. 

*Manager walks out. 

Sunhwa: Did you guys try calling Gukkie....? 

Daehyung: Everyone tried... 

Himchan: Thats weird.... 

Jieun: Ill be right back... I have to use the restroom. 

*Jieun walks out of the practiced room. Shes in the hallway.. She looks back to make sure no one was following her. She takes out her phone... 

Jieun: Should I try calling him..... (Looks at her phone) Yes... call... 

*Jieun then decides to call Gukkie. 

~Ring Ring~

*Gukkie was sitting at the airport waiting for his flight. His phone vibrates and he checks it. When he sees that its Jieun.... He wanted to pick up... but he knew that he couldnt. His phone stops.... he relaxes.... Then five seconds later it rings again... and it was Jieun again.... 

Jieun: Cmon Gukkie pick up.... I know you see me calling..... 

*Gukkie looks at his phone again... 

Guk: Aish... Should I...... 

*Without knowing... He clicks the answer buttons... 

Jieun: *GASP* Gukkie-ah... Gukkie-ahh! 

Guk: ........ What do you need? 

Jieun: Where are you? Everyones here at the building... but you.. Are you okay? 

Guk: Im fine... But I wont be there... Jieun-ah..

Jieun: Gukkie... Why do you sound like that? Where are you? 

Guk: Dont worry about me.... You have other things to worry about.... 

Jieun: Gukkie-ah.... Why are you acting like that... Where are you... Tell me... Ill come to you... 

Guk: JIEUN-AH! Dont worry about me! Im fine.. Im just not gonna be there today..... or ever again..... 

Jieun:........................... What..... what do you mean..... ever again? Where are you Gukkie-ah... (Starts to get teary eyes...) Where are you!??!!!

Guk: Jieun... This is gonna be goodbye... I dont know when Ill see you guys again.... 

*The airports starts to make announcements about flights. Jieun hears it... 

Jieun: You're at the airport? 

Guk: Dont worry about it...

Jieun: Where are you going? Gukkie-ah... Im coming now.. Wait for me... 

Guk: Jieun.. You dont have to come... Be happy with who you have and what you have... (Hangs up) 

Jieun: GUKKIE-AH!!!!!! (Starts crying) 

*Jieun starts to run. She ran down the hallway and passes the manager...

Manager: Jieun... Where are you going. 

*Jieun doesnt listen and keeps running. 

*Manager figures that maybe Jieun found out. He continues to walk back to practice side... 

Manager: Ok, Im back guys... 

Zinger: But, Jieun went to the restroom.... 

Manager: Oh... She wont be coming back... 

Himchan: What do you mean? 

Manager:: CAN I JUST TALK! ILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! YOU GUYS ARE IRRITATING ME!!!! 

*Everyone becomes dead silent... 

Manager: Bang Yong Guk..... Will officially be taking a break on music.... So from now on.... There will be no more. B.A.P.... I dont know what....

Hyosung: Whats going on.. This is... 

Manager: This doesnt have to do with you guys but i wanted to let you guys know. 

*Manager leaves the room...... 

Zelo: Hyung.... What is going on.... 

Himchan: ................ 

*Channie then realizes that Jieun knows that probably why she left. Channie then runs out as well trying to call Jieun but she doesnt pick up... When he gets outside he sees that Jieun took the car.. He then calls for a taxi... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Jieun finally gets to the airport.... She parks right front of the airport... She runs out without realizing that she is SONG JI EUN... People starts to realize her. 

Fans: AHHHH! Its Jieun from SECRET! AHHHH! OMG! 

*Everyone takes out their phone and starts to chase after Jieun. 

Guk: I wonder where she's at.... 

*Gukkie suddenly hears a loud crowd.... and he looks over....

Guk: Aish.... Found her.... (To his guards) Ill be back.. I might need backup...

*Gukkie runs down to try and get Jieun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Channie had a tracker on his car so he followed along to the airport... Almost reaching he calls Jieun... but she doesnt pick up again... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun kep running and was getting tired... Suddenly she gets grabbed to the side... 

Jieun: AHhh... 

* gets covered... It was too dark to see who grabbed her to the side. And the person suddenly lets loose. 

Jieun: Who are you?

Guk: Sh.... Let them pass by...

*Looking at the fans runnning...

Fans: Where is she?

*Everyone looks around and runs pass Jieun. 

Jieun: Everyone passed... Can you let me go now....

*Coming towards the light... Jieun sees who was holding her....

Jieun: Gukkie-ah!!!

Guk: You couldnt even recognize my voice!

Jieun: Sorry... I forgot that it'll be you...

*Jieun looks ar Gukkie and realizes how happy she is.... She hasnt felt happy in a long time.. Not that just not happy with Channie.. it's a different kind of feeling... Jieun continues to stare at Gukkie...

Guk: Ya! Did you fall in love with me... Why do you keep looking at me....

Jieun: (Starts to get teary eyes)

Guk: Ya... Why are you...

*Jieun suddenly hugs Gukkie..

Guk: Ya..... What are you doing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Channie finally reaches the airport but he try to stay undercover so that no one can recognize him. He walks around looking for Jieun or Gukkie. He walks around but doesnt see them... He tries to call Jieun. While Jieun was hugging Gukkie... Gukkie felt Jieun's phone vibrate...

Guk: Ya.. Your phone is vibrating....

*Jieun ignores it... Himchan continues to look for them... He looks and looks... He suddenly walks pass them... But he doesnt see them... But from the corner he saw something... He walked back a little... He sees two person hugging... He wasnt sure if it was Jieun and Gukkie. 

Guk: Ya.. Can you let me go now? 

Jieun: Where are you going....?

Guk: Ill tell you if you let me go. 

Jieun: Fine... (Lets go) 

Guk: Well... I decided to go back home for a break.... Im a little stressed out... 

Jieun:........ Is it because of me?

Guk:..........n...... 

Jieun: It is... Im sorry Gukkie-ah... 

Guk: No... Its not because of you.. its me... I need a break.. 

*Jieun starts to cry.... Gukkie looks at her and hugs her.... She hugs him back tight....

 

 

*Thank you for reading! Hopefully you guys enjoy! Next chapter wil be up soon! :DDDDD Thanks for supporting!!! Please support and share my story! <3