Am I Falling In Love With You?

The Unexpected Love

 

*Himchan was on his way to get some food for everyone to eat. As he walked around the super market... he sees Gukkie and Jieun walking together... Right when he was going to call them out he sees Gukkie grabbing Jieun's hand. Himchan pauses... and really grasp what he sees... As he stand there he didn't know how to react... Suddenly, out of anger he went up to Gukkie and Jieun... 

Guk: Omo... Channie. 

Jieun: ... Channie... I'm...

*Himchan suddenly throws a punch at Gukkie. Gukkie falls to the ground and gets back up... 

Himchan: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS! 

Guk: Channie... I'm sorry... Really.

Himchan: SORRY?? What good is that!??? 

Jieun: STOP! Channie! STOP! It's not Gukkie.. it was me..... It was me... 

*Everything to Himchan was starting to echo... "It was me" the phrase echo to him in his ears...... SUDDENLY Grasping real hard for air..... Himchan wakes up... 

Himchan: Aish! It was just a DREAM! Damn it! (Scratches head and tries to go back to sleep)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*(The next morning) Gukkie sat on the couch flipping through the TV... 

Guk: Hmmm... Man.. Maybe I should of went with the crew... UGH! (SCRATCHES HEAD out of irritation and boreness) 

*Gukkie lays down on the couch and tries to think of something to do... He lays there and think....

Guk: Hmmm... What to do on a beautiful day... Should I risk going outside in the open with everyone..... Hmm... 

*Gukkie was trying to debate if he should go out or not... He didnt really want to risk the fact that he might get attack by fans... But because he was so bored he decided that he was going to go out. Gukkie got off the couch and left to get ready. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun, leaving her house...  she decided to go grocery shopping since she was going to be home for two weeks alone. As she drives to the store she gets stop by the red lights. As she sat there looking around... the image of Gukkie's smile came to her mind... She suddenly smiles... *BEEP! BEEP* Catching herself... there were cars behind her beeping because the light was green. 

Jieun: Omo... (Smacks herself softly) What was I thinking...... Hmm... I need to call Channie...

*Jieun gets her phone and bluetooth to call Channie. 

*Ring ring... Ring ring...* 

Himchan: Annyeong... 

Jieun: Are you up yet? 

Himchan: *Sigh... Still laying here closing my eyes...

Jieun: Sorry.. should I call you back later? 

Himchan: No... Its ok...... Jieun? 

Jieun: Yes? 

Himchan: I wish you was here with me... I miss you... I couldn't sleep last...

*Himchan saying that kind of caught Jieun off guard. 

Jieun: Oh... 

Himchan: Oh? That's all you have to say? 

Jieun: Hahaha.. I miss you too hun... Please have a good time while your there ok... I don't want you to waste your vocation...

Himchan: Sigh... Why didnt you come... 

Jieun: Sorry... I promise ill come whenever we have another vocation...

Himchan: Sigh.... Who knows when that'll be...

*Arriving at the grocery store

Jieun: Ok.. I'm going to go now. Just called to check on you... I'll call you again later ok.. I'm gonna go shopping now...\

Himchan: Alright... Love ya.. 

Jieun: Yawp... Cya in two weeks.... (Hangs up) 

*Right when she hangs up... she realized that she forgot to say love ya back to him.. Not thinking too much about it... She went shopping. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie was at the grocery store trying to figure out what he wants to eat for dinner. He walked around the vegs over and over agian... He then stops and look on the internet in his phone to see what he wants to cook and get ingredients. As he looks through his phone a kid runs up and bump into him and falls. Gukkie was surprised by the bump. He looked at the kid and sees that he was crying. Gukkie got down and helped him up. 

Guk: Gwenchana? 

Kid: (Whips tears and Nods his head)

Guk: OoH... You dropped your ice cream. 

KidsMother: Oh! HyunKi! 

Hyunki: (Gets up and runs to him mother)

HKMother: Oh... Im so sorry sir. My son got ice cream on your jacket. 

Guk: Oh no. Its ok. I can get this off easily... 

HKMother: HyunKi go apoligize to that young man. 

Hyunki: Sorry Ajussi. 

Guk: Oh.. Its ok... Did you want another ice cream cone? 

HyunKi: (Nods) 

Guk: Uh money.. .can i take your son to get another ice cream cone? 

HKMother: Hmm... You look like a bright young man... Sure.. Please bring him to the meat section... Ill be there waiting. 

Guk: Oh! Thank you. (Looks at the little boy) C'mon lets go get you another ice cream cone. 

*As Gukkie take the HyunKi to get another ice cream cone, Jieun was at the dessert section near the mini ice cream shop. Jieun was debating on what kind of dessert she was going to make to eat. As Jieun was looking... through the glass she saw Gukkie and HyunKi on the way to get ice cream... and she suddenly gets scared. 

Jieun: (To herself and looks away quickly) OMO!... Didn't Gukkie go on the trip? Am i seeing things.

*Jieun peeks around to see if it's really Gukkie... When she does, she sees that it really is him.

Jieun: (To herslef) OMO! He didn't go either! Aish! Got to get out of here. 

*Without looking Jieun went and she suddenly bumps into a rack of banana causing them to all fall down and causing a scene... 

Jieun: AISHHHHHH! 

*From afar... Gukkie herd the crash. He looked and he saw a girl on the ground. Him and Hyunki went over to help.

Guk: Miss are you...

*Jieun looks up...

Guk: Jieun? 

Jieun: Annyeong... 

Guk: You didn't goo? 

Jieun: You didn't go? 

Hyunki: Ajusshi.... I have to go to my mother soon.

Guk: Why don't you help me with this young lady first then we'll go to your mother. 

Hyunki: (Nods) OkaY!

Jieun: This is soo embarassing!

Guk: Well...Cmon.. Let me help you up.

*When Gukkie lets his hand out to Jieun she couldn't help stare at Gukkie.... Gukkie stood there waiting for her to grab his hands.. She continues to day dream.

Guk: Jieun-ah!!? Are you ok?

Jieun: OMO! Sorry! (Grabs his hand) 

Guk: Ok. Lets clean this up before we leave...

Jieun: We? (Slowly and Awkwardly)

Guk: I mean me and HyunKi.

Jieun: OH! That's right. That's right... 

*After they get done cleaning everything Gukkie take Hyunki back to his mother. 

Hyunki: Thank You for the ice cream! Your so COOL! I want to be like you when I grow up! Nice and handsome. 

Guk: Hahaha... (nudge HyunKi's head) Alright.. Grow up well and treat your mother GOOD! 

HKMother: OMo! Thank you so much! We'll get going now. 

Guk: (Bows) 

*HyunKi and his mother leaves.

Guk: (To himself) Oh! Jieun? She didn't go on the trip? Hmm.. That's werid... 

*Gukkie gets his phone to call HImchan.

*Ringgg... ring.... Ringgg...ring...* 

*Himchan looks at his phone and sees that it's Gukkie calling... He didn't really want to answer... But he decided to.

Himchan: What!?

Guk: Is that how you answer the phone to a HYUNG!? Sheesh! Hahaha

Himchan: What do you want? 

Guk: Can't I just call to check on how you guys are doing? 

Himchan: We're good! What about you?

Guk: Channie-ah! Did someone make you mad? 

Himchan: ...............

Guk: Hmm.. Should I leave you alone? 

*Channie thinks to himself and he finds that he's being to harsh so he feels bad... 

Himchan: Sorry Hyung... Just not having a good day...

Guk: Yah! You miss me that much! You'll see me in two weeks... Hahahaha

Himchan: Hahaha! Right! i miss you so much HYUNG! (Fake cries) 

Guk: Omo! It's okay!! hahaha... Hey Channie!?

Himchan: Yeah?

Guk: How come Jieun didn't come? 

Himchan: Oh... How did you know? 

Guk: Well... I ran into her at the grocery store.

Himchan: .... Yeah... she didn't come.. She said she didnt feel to well so she didn't want to come and ruin the trip for everyone else.... Hyung? How come you didn't come? 

Guk: Ohh... Well....  I decided that maybe I wanted to spend time a lone since I haven't in a while... (Trying to change the subject) Are you guys having fun?

Himchan: Wellps... Maybe I should of stay back too... Everyone left to the waterpark... im in the hotel. 

Guk: Oh... (Getting awkward)..... Ok... well.. Imma go now.. Gotta go check out... Im just at the store. Hahaha. 

Himchan: Alright... Bye. 

Guk: Bye. 

*Both hangs up... Himchan couldn't help but think... What a coincidence that both of them stayed back... Again.. Himchan was irritated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Checking out, Jieun and Gukkie agian bumped into each other.

Guk: Where you going?

Jieun: Where I came from... (Smiles at Gukkie) 

Guk: (Caught off guard) Oh....

Jieun: You?

Guk: I'm going to go home and COOK ME A GREAT MEAL! 

Jieun: Hahaha... I'm gonna go and make me some delicious DESSERT! 

*Both of them walking out awkwardly... Both of them suddenly thought that same... AT THE SAME TIME BOTH OF THEM TALKED.

Guk: YOUR JUST MAKING DESSERT? JIEUN: YOUR JUST MAKING DINNER? 

*Both of them laugh... Without knowing... Gukkie asked.

Guk: Did you want to come over for dinner? 

Jieun: Uhhh..... (Not knowing how to answer) Sure? 

*Both of them stared at each other... KNowing that it was awkward... Gukkie tried to do something to break out of it. 

Guk: So did you want to drive to my house or drop your car off and I'll send you home later? 

*AGAIN... Gukkie thinks about what he said...... IT WAS AWKWARD to her that he thought. Jieund didn't know how to answer so without thinking she said... 

Jieun: Lets drop my car off. (To herself) AISH... Wrong answer... yah! Im just a BABO! AHHH! What is going on! Why am I so NERVOUS around himm... Not usual... Sheesh! Gottah watch what I say from now on..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At Gukkie's house. Jieun hasn't been over for a while and it was actually her first time coming over alone. She looked around the house a little. Gukkie suddenly comes in the room.

Guk: Jieun? Did you want to make your dessert while I cook?

Jieun: Sure, that's fine. 

*Both of them go into the kitchen. 

Guk: (To himself) Ok.. BANGYONGGUK... You must not make this awkward... Act normal... 

Jieun: (To herself) JIEUN-AH! watch what you say and what you do... FIGHTING! 

*Both of them working in the kitchen... As Gukkie was cooking.. Jieund finsihed preparing her dessert... She was now just waiting for dinner. As she sat at the kitchen table waiting... she fell into a deep stare... She looked at Gukkie. 

Jieun: (To herself) WOw... He really is amazing... Why am I seeing all this now? (OUTLOUD) YAH JIEUN-AH!

*Gukkie jumps to Jieun yelling...

Guk: CRAZY! Why are you yelling inside? 

Jieun: (Out of words to say) YAH! Hurry up! Im hungry! 

Guk: Mom! Im almost done. 

Jieun: (Awkwardly walks out to stay in the living room) 

*Jieun sits on the couch, lays her phone on the edge of the coffe table...  and looks around... With nothing to do.. .She decided that she'll play of hide-and-seek with Gukki. She goes and hide in the coat closet... 5 mins later Gukkie comes in.

Guk: Jieun-ah.. Food iss....

*Sees that the living room is empty. 

Guk: Jieun-ah! You better NOT be going through my house! 

Jieun: (In the closet) Hehehe... He'll never find me in here. 

*Gukkie starts to walk around the house up and down to see where she would of hid.

Guk: YAH! IF YOU DONT COME OUT IM GOING TO EAT MYSELF!

*Jieun decides to come out of the closet... But she plans to scare Gukkie. She peeks and see that Gukkie went back up stairs to look for her. She comes out and hide by the piano... Gukkie comes down... and comes closer and closer to the piano... He doesn't completely look... then turns around.. Jieun comes out.. slowly walks behind him... Gukkie.. Feeling a vibe behind him... he suddenly turns around. RIGHT when he turns around, Jieund decides to try and jump on his back to attack him... but Gukkie already turn... that she jumps right into his face... knocking him down... Her on top of him... Both of them fall into shcok... Gukkie not sure of what to do... Jieun.. Not moving an inch... 

Jieun: (To herself) Why is it that I dont want to move? Am i falling for him? What about Channie?

*Right at that moment... Jieun's phone rings from afar and falls off the table... The phone on the ground constantly ringing.... It was Channie calling... Gukkie not moving an inch and Jieun not moving an inch... They both continues staring at each other letting the phone ring away...

~~~~~~~~

Himchan: Hmm... Why isn't she picking up...... 

 

 

*Thanks for reading! Writing this is INTENSE to me! : ) Subscribe!!!! B.A.P<3 Yes SIR!