Channie Don't

The Unexpected Love

Jieun: HYOSUNG-AH... YOU THINK PLAYING WITH US LIKE THIS IS FUNNY!!!

Zinger: Jieun... Stop it. Lets go. 

*Zinger tries to grab Jieun but she pulls away. 

Hyosung: What are you talking about? 

Jieun: You know exactly what I'm talkng about! 

Guk: Jieun-ah are you okay? 

Jieun: You two think it's really funny right? Okay..

Guk: Jieun-ah... What are you talking about? 

Zinger: Nothing... Lets go Jieun. 

*Zinger grabs Jieun and tries to take her away, but Hyosung then grabs her other arm. 

Hyosung: No... You stay here. Are you mad because i'm here with Bang? Huh? 

*Jieun stares at Hyosung with a hatred but with sadness in her eyes. 

Zinger: You guys stop it..

Hyosung: Huh!! 

*Jieun pulls herself off of Zinger and Hyosung and walks out of the restaurant. 

Zinger: Hyosung.... see you at home... Ill talk to her. 

*While Zinger is talking to Hyosung Gukkie runs after Jieun. Hyosung just watches him run out of the restaurant. Hyosung's eyes were starting to tear up.

Guk: Jieun-ah! Wait. 

*Jieun continues to the car and ignores Gukkie. 

Guk: Jieun-ah! Stop... 

*Gukkie gets to Jieun. 

Guk: Jieun-ah.. Listen... 

Jieun: DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN YOU WERE GONE! HUH! YOU THINK IT'S FUN TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?! 

Guk: Jieun-ah.... Hyosung didn't know where I was... She just happened to stop by my place when I came back home and I was hungry so I asked her to come eat with me... Your misunderstanding Hyosung... 

*As Jieun listens to Gukkie explain she began to calm down, but knowing that she misunderstood her made her feel really bad inside. After Gukkie was done explaning, he went back into the restaurant to Hyosung and Zinger comes out. 

Zinger: Let's go home... We'll just pick up some fast food. 

Jieun: .....O.... okay.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guk: Are you okay? 

Hyosung: ..........................

Guk: Hyosung-ah... Don't worry. I explained to Jieun that she misunderstood you. Okay. 

Hyosung: ..........................

Guk: Hyosung-ah... 

Hyosung: Yes.

*Gukkie knowing that Hyosung was a little down so he decided to change the subject.  

Guk: What do you want to eat??? Im hungry... 

Hyosung: Oh... Anything is fine. 

Guk: Hyosung-ah? 

Hyosung: yeah... 

*Gukkie turns a little away from Hyosung and suddenly turns back around making silly faces to Hyosung. Hyosung then laughs a little and smiles. 

Guk: Ya... Look at that... You look so much better smiling than frowning... (Smiles at Hyosung) 

Hyosung: Hahaha... What ever. Hurry and order out food. 

Guk: YES MA'AM!  

*Gukkie and Hyosung then enjoys their meal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan was going to go over to Gukkie's house to give his phone to him. Himchan haven't got the chance to give Gukkie's phone back. As Himchan arrives at Gukkie's house he rings the door bell. No one opened so he leaned on the door a little, and the door then slips open. The door wasn't lock. Himchan than goes inside. When he gets inside, he sees that Gukkie's house was a mess. He thought it was weird because Gukkie hated his house dirty and unorganized. He walks to the living room. He sees all the mess on the ground and wondered why they were there. He then looks around and suddenly spots something he was familiar with. He slowly walks up to it and grabs it. 

Himchan: What is Jieun's coat doing here? 

*Himchan then knew that while he was gone something really did happen. Jieun even left her stuff here and the house is a mess. Himchan then leaves Gukkie's house. Himchan didn't want to act too fast and assume things so he decides to just leave the house and try to come back later.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie wakes up the next morning. He lays in bed and doesn't want to get up. As he layed in bed he thought about how Jieun looked the day before when she was yelling at Hyosung. He tried to stop thinking about Jieun. So he got up and decided to clean his house. As Gukkie walks down stairs and looks at the house, he just does a big loud SIGH. 

Guk: *SIGH* I really don't want to clean this. Aish! 

*Gukkie starts cleaning the house. He picks up everything that he knocked off the table. He goes through the paper to see which ones are important and which arent. As Gukkie was done cleaning everything from the ground he goes to pick up everything on the coach. That's when he sees Jieun's belongings. 

Guk: (To himself) Oh.... Jieun forgot her stuff here. It's almost a week. 

*Gukkie just takes it and puts it away. He doesn't want to return it at the moment. He dont think that seeing Jieun is the best thing yet. As Gukkie continued to clean, he trips over his own feet and falls to the ground. Right when he fell, the memory of when Jieun jumped at him and they both fell. Thinking on the ground for a good minute, he suddenly snaps back to reality and gets up. 

Guk: AISH! Bang... Why are you thinking of all these things.! 

*Gukkie then continues to clean. After a whole morning of cleaning Gukkie was finally done. Gukkie goes to the couch and sits. As he was about to relax, the door bell rings.

Guk: AISH! I was just about to relax! (Yells to the door) COMING! 

*Gukkie opens the door and sees Himchan. 

Guk: (To himself) OH.... (To Channie) Hey! Whats up bro! 

Himchan: Hey. Came by to drop off your phone. 

Guk: Oh... No wonder no has been calling me... I forgot I didn't have my phone anymore... Haha.. Shows hows much I don't need it. 

Himchan: Hahaha... Sorry. I was going to drop it off sooner but I didn't know you were FOUND... 

Guk: Oh... Yeah... I came back yesterday. 

Himchan: By they way, Where did you go? 

Guk: Oh.... Urm.... 

Himchan: Nevermind... If you don't want to tell you hide away thats fine. 

Guk: Oh... No.. I just went to visit my mother. 

Himchan: You were at your mothers house? 

Guk: Yes... 

*Himchan stood there wondering. He remember that when they called Gukkie's mother said that he wasn't there. Himchan wasn't sure if Gukkie was telling the truth of his mother was. But he kept this to himself.

Himchan: Oh, Did you have a good stay? 

Guk: Yeah, It was great to be back home. 

Himchan: Oh... well... I have to go do some other things so see ya some other time.?

Guk: Umm... Okay... See ya... 

*Himchan then turns around and gets ready to leave. Right when Himchan turned around Gukkie made a SILENT SIGH and Himchan suddenly turns around again and Gukkie straightens up.

Himchan: Oh... By the way. I forgot. The manager called and said that all company activities would be put on hold for a while so we won't have schedule so he told us to take this vocation and relax. When everything gets back up then manager would call us back together. 

Guk: (To himself) OH DEAR... BREAK is going to be even longer.. (To Channie) ok... cool. Thanks for telling me... or I would of got ready for work... 

Himchan: Yawp. No problem. 

Guk: See ya. 

Himchan: Peace. 

*As Himchan walks down the hall Gukkie closes the door. 

Guk: That was WEIRD! Gosh! This is too much for me! What have I gotten myself into! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunhwa: You guys, lets go do something together today! Since all of us are here. 

Zinger: Sure. Im up for it. 

Jieun: Sure. 

*Hyosung didn't answer because she was thinking of some other things. 

Sunhwa: Sung-ah... What about you? 

Hyosung: What did you guys say? 

Zinger: Lets go do something together since all of us is here. 

Hyosung: Oh..... Uh... Sure... 

Sunhwa: Yay! Imma go get ready! 

Zinger: Hey... Hold up... We haven't even talked about what we're going to do! Ladies, what should we do? 

Jieun: Anything is fine with me. 

Hyosung: Anything with me too. 

Zinger: Well... Sunhwa, what do you want to do?

Sunhwa: Lets......go to the..... AMUSEMENT PARK! 

Hyosung: Ya! That's too loud! 

Jieun: Isn't that too public? 

Zinger: Is that what you really want? 

Sunhwa: C'mon you guys! I really want to go there! Please! 

Zinger: Hmmm

Jieun: Fine... 

Hyosung: We're going to have to disguise ourself then... right? 

Sunhwa: Yawp! You know you love doing that! 

Hyosung: Ok.. Ill tag.

Zinger: Sung-ah.... Please don't do what you did last time. 

Jieun: OMG... That one time when Hyosung disguise herself was soo funny! 

Hyosung: You remember that huh! I am the best! 

*Jieun and Hyosung laughs together and then suddenly stops because of the awkwardness and what had happened. Hyosung then leaves to get ready.

Hyosung: Well... I'm going to go get ready.

Zinger: Yeahh.... Lets all go get ready. 

Sunhwa: OKAY! 

*When everyone leaves the living Sunhwa then gets her phone and secretly makes a phone call. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zinger: Okay, you guys try not to be seen or recognized. 

Sunhwa: Yawp... Bye. I'm gonna go my own. 

Hyosung: You don't need a partner? 

Sunhwa: I got one! 

Jieun: What? 

Zinger: Who's your partner..?

Sunhwa: Bye you guys! (waves)

Hyosung: That girl is just too happy... 

Zinger: Right.... Welpss.. Us three together then? 

Hyosung: You two, i'll go my own way... 

Jieun: Are you su...

Hyosung: Bye you guys... Have fun. (Smiles and walks away) 

Jieun: I guess it's us two then. 

Zinger: Yawp... Where should we go first? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guk: What are we doing here? 

Daehyun: To have fun! 

Youngjae: Hyung, can't you just be happy! We're out.. Lets have fun.

Zelo: Yeah! I miss you too! Your my partner today! 

Guk: Ya! Your so tall anyone can recognize you from afar! 

Zelo: Hyung! 

Jongup: Yeah! You're my partner because I need someone tall to protect me! 

Daehyun: Jae is my partner! 

Youngjae: Like always! 

Guk: I guess I'll go alone? 

*From behind

Himchan: Nope... You are my partner. (walks to the group and smiles) Sorry I'm late you guys. 

Guk: Uh... I think i'll go myself... 

Himchan: Is there something wrong with me? 

Guk: No... Its just that... 

Himchan: No.. it's okay, I'll go with Jonglo! I understand. 

Guk: Sorry... I don't like people seeing my scared face! (Laughs a little) 

Daehyung: Jae! Lets go eat first! 

Youngjae: No! We have to go met someone! C'mon! 

Guk/Chan/Up/Lo: MEET SOMONE? 

Guk: Who else is here? 

Youngjae: (Laughs) See if you guys recognize them! 

*Daehyun and Youngjae leaves first. After standing around a little bit, the rest leaves as well. Leaving Gukkie alone .Gukkie decides to walk around  a little bit. He then didn't feel like doing anything he decides to find a place to sit and watch all the kids around him play. While people watching, Gukkie spots Channie, Jongup, and Zelo. They were getting ready to go on the bumper cars. As he watched them, he then spots a loud crowd near him. He tries to see what it is but doesn't see what's going on. He sees the crowd coming near his way. As the crowd gets closer to him, he sees two girls running his direction. On the other side where Channie and the other two was at, they spot the crowd as well. All three of them got out of line to see what was going on. They also spot Gukkie and runs to him.

Zelo: Hyung, what is going on?

Guk: I don't know. I can't really see. I see two girls running our way though.

Jongup: Wait, who did Youngjae and Daehyun meet up with? 

Guk: Oh dear. 

Himchan: I think its...

Guk: Its Jieun and Zinger. Okay, we need to help them! 

Himchan: Zelo and Jongup... are you guys ready distract? 

Zelo: WHAT! We have to distract that CROWD! It's HUGE! 

Jongup: Hyung, that's too scary! 

Himchan: AISH! Zelo you and Gukkie go help Jieun and Zinger. 

Guk: Zelo... Get ready...

Jongup: Wait... but... i don't want to go into that crowd! 

Guk: YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! C'mon you two move fast. 

*Himchan then grabs Jongup and they both run. 

Guk: Wait for me to yell okay! 

Himchan: Alright! 

*Gukkie waits until Himchan and Jongup runs closer to the crowd. As they both got closer Gukkie yelled out really loud.

Guk: LOOK! THERE'S HIMCHAN AND ZELO FROM B.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!

*The crowd hears and they all stops and screams. They see Himchan and Jongup take of their disguise and they start running. At the same time Gukkie and Zelo runs to get Jieun and Zinger. The crowd now was split into two groups. One after the guys and one after the girls. Gukkie and Zelo still in disguise gets closer to Jieun and Zinger. Gukkie then starts to shout Jieuns name from the crowd. 

Guk: JIEUN! LOOK FOR ME... I'M RIGHT HERE. 

*Jieun hears it and looks around. 

Jieun: (To herself) Gukkie? Gukkie? Is that you? 

*Jieun then looks back more to see if he can spot Gukkie. She doesn't see him.

Jieun: (To herself) AISH! I'm even hearing him in this situation! GOSH! 

*Jieun then hears Gukkie's voice again. 

Guk: JIUEN-AH! LOOK OVER HERE! FOLLOW THE VOICE! OVER HERE! JIEUN-AH! 

*This time Jieun knew that it was real. She was hearing Gukkie. 

Jieun: Zinger-ah... Look for Gukkie... he's here! I can hear him. 

Zinger: What? 

Jieun: Look for Gukkie... He's calling me... But I can't find him. 

*As Jieun and Zinger talks, both of then suddenly gets grabbed by the hand and starts running faster. Zinger looks up to see Zelo grabbing her and both of them running. While running Zelo's hat comes off and the crowd becomes even more wild.

CROWD: AHHHHHHH! Its ZELOOOOOO! AHHHHH! 

Zelo: Hyung... SEPERATE! 

Guk: okay! 

*Jieun looks at her hand and then looks up and sees Gukkie. She sees him looking straight and running and smiles. 

Guk: Jieun, I need you to run faster okay! 

Jieun: Yeah.... 

*She then picks up her speed along with Gukkie. Gukkie and Jieun starts to get away from the crowd because of the distraction of Zelo. Gukkie looks back to see that they was losing the crowd. He looks at Jieun and suddenly gets lost into her smiling. He wondered why she seemed so happy. They finally was able to stop running. They both rest by standing behind a big wall poster. 

Guk: Are you tired? 

Jieun: Duh! (Laughs)

Guk: Man! Your lucky we came here today! With us you and Zinger would of been dead! 

Jieun: (Laughs) Whatever!

*Both of them rest there and leans on the wall. Gukkie then looks at Jieun as she leans on the wall. 

Guk: (To himself) Wow... She's really pretty.... (Smiles)... OMO! What am I doing! (Stops looking at Jieun and looks straight)

Jieun: (To herself) Okay, act normal.. Everything is fine... Everything is fine.... (Look over to Gukkie) Omo... I really miss him... 

*Jieun losted into staring at Gukkie, she suddenly goes the his face and whips his sweat. Gukkie was shocked from Jieun touching him and moves. 

Jieun: Oh... OMO! Sorry! You were sweating so I was going to whip your sweat. 

Guk: Oh.. it's okay... I got it. 

*Gukkie and Jieun awkwardly stand there then Gukkie out of nowhere starts to laugh. 

Jieun: Ya... You crazy? 

Guk: Nothing... (Laughs) 

Jieun: YA! What's so FUNNY! 

Guk: Nothing... I was just thinking. 

*Jieun stands there quietly... Suddenly she attacks Gukkie and tries to grab his neck to head lock him. 

Guk: YA! You're to small! 

Jieun: I DONT CARE! 

*Jieun continues to try and grab Gukkie. After a couple times of trying and failing, Gukkie then decides to head lock Jieun. 

Guk: YA! Got you! 

Jieun: OWWWW! Hey! This is not fair! 

Guk: You started it! 

Jieun: Hey! Let goo!!! 

*As Gukkie and Jieun playfight, from a far was Hyosung and Himchan together. Himchan was a little heated and hurt to see them two together and playing around. Himchan was about to go over to them but Hyosung grabs his arm. 

Hyosung: Channie... Dont... 

*Himchan stops and continues to stare at them two playfighting... He felted sad inside... 

Himchan: (To himself) She has never smiled that big to me before. 

 

*Thanks for reading! Hope you guys ENJOYED it! Tehehehe... Sorry Channie OPPA!!!! -_- I love you though! hahaha... Subscribe and SHARE! Thanks! B.A.P<3