Confession

The Unexpected Love

*Gukkie was too mad... he then stomps up to Jieun and grabs her face... Jieun eyes gets big... Gukkie moves in and kisses Jieun... At first Jieun didn't react... She couldn't move... She couldn't find herself to react... Suddenly.. she realizes the picture... Gukkie was kissing her... She didn't want to stop... she then starts to kiss him back.... 10 seconds later... Gukkie stops and pulls away.... He holds Jieun's shoulder... He looks at Jieun... Jieun looks at him..

Guk: Jieun... I think we shouldn't be hanging together anymore. 

Jieun: ........ (Stares at Gukkie) 

Guk: I cant do this to Channie... I love him.. I am his hyung... He's like my best friend.... 

Jieun: ........ (Eyes gets teary) 

Guk: Im sorry... sorry... Im sorry for kissing you... 

Jieun: Gukkie-ah... Why didn't you get rid of your recording...? Why did you have to keep that.... WHY DID YOU LET ME FIND IT! (Starts to cry very hard and hits Gukkie) 

*As Jieun hits Gukkie... he stays there. He knew what he did was wrong. After a couple of hits.. Jieun stops... Gukkie lets go of her shoulders and slowly turned away. Jieun stood there... she continued to cry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun stayed at the park. She still was crying. She cried on the swing... her phone vibrates.... she sees that it's Channie... so she picked up. 

Jieun: Hello? 

Himchan: Jieun! JIEUN!? Why didnt you pick up your phone earlier... 

Jieun: I left it at... Gu..... in my car... sorry... I just got to my phone... 

*She couldnt find herself to tell him the truth... 

Himchan: I miss you soo much today.... 

Jieun: Really? 

Himchan: Really... I missed you a lot... I couldn't stop thinking of you...

*As Channie was talking to her... She couldn't think right... She was afraid of what will happen... She thought that maybe she should just end it... She didnt want to hurt Channie.... She knew that she shouldn't do it over the phone... but after what happen... she didnt want to face Channie... it was to hard.  

Jieun: Channie-ah? 

Himchan: Ye? Are you okay? You sound sick...

Jieun: I don't think I can be with you any more... 

*As Jieun said that, she started to cry... She knew what she was doing is wrong... 

Jieun: Soo...sniffs... Sorry... Channie... Sorry.... 

~HangsUp~ 

*As Jieun hangs up.. she gets up from the swing and slowly starts to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*As Gukkie was walking home, he decided to stop at the Little Market to get something to drink. Gukkie was tired from all the walking he had done. Gukkie walks in the store and finds what he need. He goes to check out. He pulls his phone out from his pocket and sets it on the counter. Then he goes in his pockets again to get his money. He pulls out the money and gives it to the cashier. Gukkie grabs his drink and walks out... The cashier was busy still putting the money in the cashier... when she looked up Gukkie was gone. The cashier saw that Gukkie had left his phone... The cashier runs out after Gukkie but she couldn't find him.. So she came back inside. The cashier wasn't sure if she should go through the phone. She knew that if she didnt go through it then maybe she'll never be able to get the phone to its right owner... The cashier decides to go through it. When she turns the phone on, she see a picture of a toy armer. Then she goes to the contact to look for a mother of a father to call... She didnt see but she saw best friend... She decided to call the best friend to see if she'll reach any one. *Himchan's phone rings...

~Ring... Ring...~

*The phone call was from Guk... his anger suddenly build up to the max... he picks up. 

Himchan: WHAT HAPPEN!!! WHATS WRONG WITH JIEUN!? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO! TELL ME NOW! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOUR MY HYUNG! WHY! WHY! 

Cashier: OMO? Sorry... 

*Himchan realizes that it wasn't Gukkie. 

Casier: Uhhhmmm... Sorry... But the owner of this phone had left his phone here at the Little Market... Is there anyway you can contact him to come get it. 

Himchan: Oh... Im so sorry... Ummm... Yeah... Ill try to contact him... or... Ill come get it tomorrow... 

Cashier: Ok... Ill keep the phone safe until it gets back to its right owner... Thats all... 

~Hangs up~ 

Cashier: (To herself) What was that all about..... Hmm... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan decided to come back home earlier than the others. First thing Himchan does is goes to get Gukkie's phone. When he goes to the Little Market. When he gets there the cashier greeted him...

Cashier: Good Morning sir.

Himchan: Good Morning...

*Walks to the cashier...

Himchan: Yesterday I recieved a call about my friends phone...

Cashier: Oh... You were the guy that was on the phone?

Himchan: Yes, thats me...

*The cashier looks closer at Channie...

Cashier: OMO! Aren't you from a rookie group? (Thinks to herself) B.A.P!?

Himchan: (Laughs a little) Yes... You can recognize me?

Cashier: Yes... (Thinks to herself a little more) WAIT.... yesterday? Best friend? OMO...  

Himchan: Is something wrong? 

Cashier: If you dont mind me asking... Who is your best friend? 

Himchan: Best friend? 

Cashier: Yes... Is it one of the B.A.P member as well.?

Himchan: (Thinks to himself) What is she up too.... (To her) Uh.. Sure...

Cashier: OMO! Yesterday...... the owner of this phone... is it by chance Bang... (Thinks a little) BANG YONGGUK! 

Himchan: Uhh.... Sure... 

*Himchan didn't really know what was going on. He kind of just went with what the cashier was asking... Himchan was surprised that the cashier can recognize him. He knew that not a lot of people was able to recognize them yet. On the other side... the cashier was excited that she had encounter B.A.P. She knew that they weren't that big yet but she has been keeping update on them. She was a BABY.. She was at work so she had to show respect. She couldn't over react. 

Himchan: My turn to ask you a question. 

Cashier: Hmm... Anything... 

Himchan: Out of all the contacts on his phone... How did you know to call me? 

Cashier: Well... I was looking for mother or father... I kind of just looked back and forth.. and founf best friend... and i got to you... 

*Himchan thinks to himself.... Best friend? 

Himchan: Oh... okay.. well... I have to get going.. so can I get my friends phone back. 

Casheir: OH! Thats right... Sorry... Almost forgot... (Gets the phone and hands it Channie)

Himchan: Thank You. 

Cashier: No problem...

*Himchan leaves the store. Himchan wasn't sure where to go first. To Gukkie or to Jieun. After a little thinking... Himchan decided to go to Jieun's house first. When he gets there... He rings the door bell. 

~DingDong....DingDong~

*Inside.

*Jieun was still sleeping. She heard the doorbell ringing... but she couldn't find herself to get up.

*Outside

Himchan: How come she's not opening her door... Her car is outside. 

*Himchan knows where Jieun leaves her extra key so he goes and get it to open the door. When he opens her door... He looks around and calls for her. 

Himchan: Jieun... Jieun-ah? 

*From Jieun's bedroom... She could recognize the voice... She knew that it was Channie... but she couldnt find herself to answer.

Himchan: Jieun? Are you home? 

*Himchan walks around and decides to check Jieun's room. When he walks in there... He sees Jieun laying in bed... He walks quickly to her bed...

Himchan: Jieun!! 

*Jieun was able to hear... but she still couldnt answer back... She couldnt open her eyes either. 

Himchan: Jieun! Are you okay... Why are you so hot... 

*Jieun finally realizes that she had fallen sick. She couldn't move. Her body felt paralyzed. Himchan left the room to get a wet towel to whip her. He then comes back in... He whips Jieun's face... Jieun coming to her sense a little more... She opens her eyes. 

Jieun: (Weakly) Chan... Chann... Channie-ah... 

Himchan: Jieun.. what happened... Why are you so sick. 

*Jieun thought to herself... that mayber it was from staying in the cold all night. 

Himchan: Ill go cook you some porridge... 

*Himchan leaves the room and Jieun lays there... As Jieun layed there... tears slowly came down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie looks all over the house for his phone. He couldn't find it. He was getting frustrated...

Gukkie: OKAY! Bang... THINK... Where and what were you doing... 

*Gukkie tries to think  back to when was the last time he touched his phone... He thinks and thinks... Finally... he remember that he went to the Little Market before he came home the night before. Gukkie gets ready and leaves the house. 

*Little Market.. Gukkie walks in... 

Cashier: Welcome! 

Guk: Hi... last night when I came here... did I leave my phone here by chance? 

Cashier: OMO! Your BangYongGuk... 

Guk: (Shyly) Oh... yeah.... 

Cashier: You did leave your phone... But.... You didn't get it back yet? 

Guk: Get it back? 

Cashier: Yeah.. Your best friend....i mean... Himchan came in this morning to get it. 

*Gukkie was shocked from what he heard. 

Guk: How did he know that I left my phone here? 

Cashier: Well.. i called contacted him....... Oh.. Sorry... i didnt mean to go through you phone but I had to contact someone.. Sorry..

Guk: Oh.. its okay.. Thanks..... Maybe my friend just havent had time to drop it off. 

Cashier: Oh... Wells... your phone is safe... 

Guk: Ye... Well..thanks for taking care of my phone.. Ill get going now. 

*Gukkie comes out of the store.

Cashier: OMO! What is today... I'm meeting the B.A.P members.... What a morning... 

*Gukkie sits in his car... 

Guk: Channie is back? Isn't it to early... Where did he go with my phone... (Thinks) Hmm.. Jieun..? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun sits up to eat the porridge that Channie cooked. 

Himchan: Are you feeling a little better? 

Jieun: ..... (Blank) 

Himchan: Jieun-ah? Are you sure your okay...? 

*Jieun didn't want to answer Channie.. Her heart hurt too much... She then starts to eat the porridge... Himchan watches her eat. Jieun takes a couple of bites.. and stops... 

Himchan: Is something wrong? 

*Jieun didn't want to hurt Channie... She wanted to tell him how she felt. On the other side... Channie was trying hard to forget what Jieun has said the night before. He also didnt know if he should bring it up or not... 

Jieun: Sorry... 

*Jieun grabs Channie's attention

Himchan: About what? 

*Jieun starts to cry. 

Jieun: Channie-ah.... sorry.... 

*Jieun wanted to tell Channie the truth... but she really didn't want to hurt him... Himchan knew that something must of happened betweek her and Gukkie... but he loves Jieun.. so he was going to just forget it... He grabs Jieun and hugs her...

Himchan: Jieun... what ever it is... Its ok.... dont cry.... 

Jieun: Sniffs.... Sniffss... 

*Himchan lets go of Jieun and holds her cheeks... 

Himchan: Its ok... (Stares at her) I love you... okay... (Slowly kisses her forehead and then whips her tears) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyosung: Channie left early? 

Jongup: Yeah... He said he had to go do some things. 

*Hyosung was a little irritated... She wasn't sure why. 

Hyosung: Well.. since there is only 2 days left.. We all should just leave too! 

Sunwha: *GASP* (Quietly to herself) Why.... 

Youngjae: I do miss home. 

Daehyun: Yeah me too... the food here isn't that great either... 

Zelo: Doesn't matter to me... 

Jongup: I think we should leave too... since Hyung is already gone... 

Hyosung: Well.. Everyone go pack... 

Sunhwa: (To herself) Darns... 

*They all walk to go their room... Youngjae walked by Sunhwa.

Youngjae: HA. You dont get to stay here longer...

Sunhwa: SHUT UP! 

*They all go into their room. Hyosung calls for the bus to come get them. 

Hyosung: Sunhwa... make sure we dont forget anything ok.

Sunhwa: Yawp... 

*They all met up again in front of the hotel. They all get into the bus and head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie sat on the couch watching tv. At the same time... He kept thinking on when Channie was going to return his phone. Gukkie knew that Channie must of been at Jieun's house so he didn't bother. Gukkie continued just watching tv... Suddenly the door bell rings... Him getting up thinking it was Channie returning his phone... goes to the door. and opens it... but was a little shock. 

Guk: You came back early too?

Hyosung: Why do you not look happy to see me? 

Guk: Oh.... 

Hyosung: Everyone came back early... Aren't you going to invite me in? 

Guk: OH.. Come in... 

*Gukkie wasn't sure why Hyosung was over... But he let her in.

Guk: Soo... What are you doing here? 

Hyosung: (Looks at Gukkie) You dont want me here? 

Guk: I didn't say that. 

*Hyosung came over with a attitude... She knew that something happened between Jieun and him... she wasn't happy with that. 

Guk: Why do you look so mad? 

Hyosung: Mad? I look mad? 

Guk: Yes... 

*Gukkie knew that Hyosung was up to no good... and he had a feeling something was going to happen.

Hyosung: Yong... 

Guk: Yes? 

Hyosung: You know that Jieun is with Channie right... 

Guk: *LOUD SIGH* Hyosung... What do you want? 

Hyosung: I asked you a question. 

Guk: Yes... I know.. Why?

Hyosung: Why do you even bother then? 

*Gukkie knew exactly what Hyosung was talking but Gukkie knew that he had to back off... it was Hyosung that didn't understand Gukkie. 

Guk: Hyosung-ah.

*Hyosung starts to get more mad and gets louder. 

Hyosung: WHY DO YOU BOTHER? 

Guk: Hyosung... calm down.. we're inside... 

Hyosung: YONG-AH! Really! DO YOU NOT HAVE A CLUE!?

*Now.. .Gukkie was getting thrown off... He wasn't sure what Hyosung was talking about any more. 

Guk: Hyosung.. Calm down... What ever it is.. We'll talk... (Grabs Hyosung and tries to sit her down) 

Hyosung: (Pulls away) Yong... (Starts to tear up) 

*Gukkie really didn't know what was going on any more. 

Guk: Are you okay Hyosung-ah? 

Hyosung:......... 

Guk: Hyosung-ah...

Hyosung: (Queitly) You really have no clue huh... 

Guk: What did you say...? 

Hyosung: Yong-ah... everyone knows... everyone can see it..... 

Guk: See what??? 

Hyosung: (Whips her tears and sacastically laughs) You really don't know... I cant believe this.. 

*Gukkie was starting to get annoyed.. He wasn't sure of what Hyosung was talking about. 

Guk: Can you tell me what you're talking abo....

Hyosung: YONG-AH... EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU LOVE JIEUN! 

*As Gukkie take in what Hyosung says... he gets mad... but he keeps quiet... to himself.

Hyosung: EVERYONE KNOWS... Only you dont know that we know... 

Guk: Hyosung.... Stop it... 

Hyosung: NO... You know that Jieun has Channie... Just stop... loving her... please...

Guk: Hyosung... Please stop...

*Gukkie was really getting irritated and mad.

Hyosung: Yong-ah.... She has...

Guk: HYOSUNG... I SAID STOP...

*Hyosung jumps a little from Gukkie's yelling... She stared at him silently.... then she starts to cry....

Hyosung: Gukkie....

Guk: .......... You can leave  now...

*Hyosung really couldnt hold back any more... she wanted to tell Gukkie.

Hyosung: Gukkie. Yong-ah...

Guk: I SAID LEAVE....

Hyosung: HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED MY FEELINGS! 

*Gukkie shocked from hearing what Hyosung said... He looks at her but doesn't react... Frozen he stood... Hyosung runs out of Gukkie's house... Too much was happening...Gukkie was frustrated and didn't know what to do.... 

Guk: ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG! (Knocks everything off the table near him) 

*Gukkie leans on the wall and falls to the ground... 

 

 

 

*Thanks for reading! Tehehe... Updating two chapters this week because of my absences!!! Wells.. Hope you guys enjoyed it! : ))) Help support please!!! Subscribe!!! <333 Thank you! B.A.P<3