Where are you Gukkie?

The Unexpected Love

*It's been two days since anyones reached Gukkie. Everytime Channie tried going over to give his phone to him, he didn't open his door or he wasn't home. Himchan called the guys over for a meeting.  

Zelo: So, what's going on?

Himchan: You really don't know? 

Daehyun: I don't think anyone told him.

Youngjae: I was going to tell him, but I didn't want him freaking out... so I waited.

Jongup: What are you guys talking about? 

Himchan: No one told him either...

Daehyun: Uhhh... I told Jae to.. 

Jongup: Everyone's here... where's Bang? 

Youngjae: Looks like he figures. 

Himchan: That's what were going to be talking about... 

Zelo: (In daze and to himself) Uhh.. I haven't seen Bang ever since I came back......... (LOUDLY) BANG IS GONE! 

Himchan: He's not gone.... He's just not reached... 

Jongup: Not reached? 

Youngjae: You guys.. Maybe he's just taking a break at his family place. 

Daehyun: But he didn't tell anyone. 

Himchan: You know, that's true... Do any of you guys know one of his family members number?

Zelo: ..................... I do. 

Himchan: Who of his family? 

Zelo: His mother and brother. 

Himchan: Good... Give me his mothers. 

Zelo: I don't think it's a good idea... Bang is a smart guy. Im sure he knows what he's doing where ever he's at. 

Himchan: Hurry... We just want to make sure he's fine.

Jongup: Hurry. We have to make sure our leader is doing good. 

Zelo: .......Fine..... Bang isn't going to like this.

*Zelo goes through his phone and looks for Gukkie's mothers number. When he finds it, he gives it to Channie. Channie takes the number and tries to call. 

~Ring....Ring...~ 

GukUmma: You bo se yo? 

Himchan: Uhhh..... Bang Umma? 

GukUmma: Oh... ye... Who is this? 

Himchan: Hi.. This is Kim Himchan... member of B.A.P with Bang. 

GukUmma: Oh.. ye... I know you... Did you need something? 

Himchan: Uh... Ye... Well.. I was wondering if you've seen Bang? We haven't been able to contact him in two days and I have his phone. 

GukUmma: Oh... My son is gone? 

Himchan: Uhh... BangUmma.... Not really... just seems likes he's taking a break from the crew, but we don't know where he's at. 

GukUmma: Son, I'm sorry but I have to go. Okay... When you find my son, call me... Ok. Bye. 

~Hangs Up~

Himchan: Bang Umma...! .... Hello? 

Daehyun: What did she say?

Himchan: I dont know. Its weird. She seemed pretty calmed about her son being gone. And she had to go so she hung up. 

Youngjae: Hmmm... Where can he be? 

Zelo: Bang's Umma knows that Bang knows what he's doing so she wouldn't be too worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guk: Mom, who was that? 

GukUmma: Son, I think you should go back? Everyone seems worried about you... AND... is there something that you're not telling me? Something happened huh?

Guk: Mom... I just miss you. I want to stay here longer... And.. no. Dont worry. nothing happened. 

*Gukkie goes over to hug his mom. Gukkie has been stressing over all his problems so he decided to come back home to stay with his mom for a couple of days to realief some stress. Gukkie find that being with his mom is a relief to him. His mom was always someone that he always run to for comfort. 

GukUmma: You have to leave tomorrow. I don't want the others to worried too much about you. 

Guk: They know i'm here... Don't worry. 

GukUmma: Son, Himchan just called me looking for you? What happened? Yout not telling me something. 

Guk: *Sigh* 

*Gukkie couldn'y lie to his mom. His mom always knew him to well as well.

Guk: Mom, right now... It's kind of hard. 

GukUmma: Aish... My son. Don't work to hard. You don't look well. You seem like you haven't slept well.

Guk: Yeah, I've been up watching my war movies. (Laughs a little)

GukUmma: (Laughs a little) Tsk tsk tsk. Take it easy... What ever is going on... My son. You always know what is the right thing to do... Okay... 

Guk: Yes mother. (Smiles at his mom) 

GukUmma: (Hugs Gukkie)

Guk: Umma... Your the best! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan goes over to the girls while all the other guys stay at home. 

Jieun: Still didn't find Gukkie? 

Himchan: Nope. 

Hyosung: I don't know why you guys are so worried. He's grown. He knows what he's doing. 

Himchan: Still, we would like to know if he's going good. It's not him to just leave with out telling anyone.

Zinger: Did something happen?

*When Zinger said that, Jieun and Hyosung both were quiet. They both also had a awkward face. 

Himchan: Well... Im really not sure. When we came back from the vocation, he just disappear. 

Zinger: Well maybe he's just taking his own short vocation. 

Hyosung: (Talks fastly) That too... Maybe he did that... 

Zinger: Why do you look so nervous.... 

Hyosung: Whh... Wha... What? No... I'm just thinking. 

*Hyosung was thinking to herself. She was wondering if what she said to Gukkie cause him to run a way. Hyosung on the outside acted like she didn;t care, but on the inside she was actually really worried. 

Jieun: Well.. We can just wait. Im sure he'll come back. We all start schedules again in 6 months. 

Hyosung: (To herself) Wow... 6 months is a long time... What if he doesn't come back. 

Zinger: I'm sure he'll come back. 

*While they were talking, Himchan gets a phone call from Daehyun. 

Himchan: Hello? 

Daehyun: Hyung... Come back! We're going to go eat and Zelo won't go if we don't wait for you! IM HUNGRY... Come back! 

Himchan: Okay, Im about done here so Im coming. 

Daehyun: Okay, cya in a bit.

~Hangsup~

Himchan: Okay I have to go. Bye Ladies.

Zinger: Bye

Hyosung: Bye, go safely

Jieun: Bye (Waves) 

Himchan: (Leans in to kiss Jieun on the cheek)

Hyosung: Oh dear... Well I'm gonna go out... 

*Hyosung gets up and leaves out the door and  Zinger and Jieun in the living room while Himchan was on his way out the door. Zinger waits to hear Himchan slam the door close before talking... (SLAMS)

Zinger: Something happened huh?

Jieun: What are you talking about? 

Zinger: Your face... It changed earlier... 

Jieun: I don't know what your tlaking about. 

Zinger: Don't lie to me. I know I've been gone long but... I've been with yoy too long... Dont lie.. what happened? 

Jieun: Ehhh.... welll...

Zinger: I knew it... 

Jieun: Gosh! Why is it always you that can tell... You can read minds huh! 

Zinger: (Laughs) Whatever... But...dont change the subject... What happened...?

*Jieun then tells Zinger everything that happened between her and Gukkie. As Jieun was telling Zinger, she started to feel better inside. She finally felt relief that she got to tell somebody. She knew she could trust Zinger. Everytime she had problems, she went to Zinger. When Jieun was done telling Zinger, Zinger wasn't shock. Zinger always knew that Gukkie had a thing for Jieun because of how close they were in the past. 

Zinger: So do you like him? 

Jieun: Gukkie? 

ZInger: Yeahh Gukkie... 

Jieun: ......

ZInger: If you do... Why are you still with Channie? I'm sure he'll understand...

Jieun: Zinger-ah.... What would happen if I liked Gukkie..... What would happen between Gukkie and Channie? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie was on his way back to his own home. He didn't want his mom too worried about his work life so he decided to leave hometown and come back to current home. When Gukkie got home, he looked around the house. He left the house untouched from when he left. He didn't want to touch the house, so he went straight to his room. When he got to his room, he laid down. 

Guk: (To himself) Sigh... What am I going to do now? Back here again... With all this stress!

*He layed there quietly for a moment then he suddenly gets up and leaves the house again. When he walks to the garage to his car he sees a note on his car. He gets the note and look at it. Then he opens to see what was in it. 

"Gukkie-ah, where are you? It's not like you to just disappear like this? Are you okay? Safe? Somewhere... hunger? Sigh... Im sorry... really sorry. I didn't mean to go off on you the other day.... Sigh. Sorry... : ( " 

*As Gukkie finished reading, he looks at the bottom of the paper... its signed Hyosung's name. Gukkie laughs to himself.

Guk: This girl... 

*Gukkie gets into his car and gets ready to drive off. When he's about to exit the garage, he sees Hyosung walking to go inside the house building. Gukkie stop the car and rolls the window down. 

Guk: (Yells out the window) HYOSUNG-AH?!!!!?

*Hyosung turns back to see Gukkie in his car. She was a little shock from seeing him and frozed a little. After a couple of seconds, she runs to Gukkie's car. 

Guk: Get in. 

Hyosung: Huh? Where are we going? 

Guk: Get in...

*Gukkie leans over to open the door and Hyosung gets in. 

Hyosung: YA! Where have you been? Disappearing with out telling anyone. 

Guk: I've been around the street starving so I decided to come back home to grab some money to get some food. (Laughs) We're going to go eat. My treat. 

*Hyosung thinks to herself, then she realizes that Gukkie read her note. 

Hyosung: Who said I was hungry? 

Guk: To bad. (Gukkie looks at Hyosung and smiles) 

Hyosung: (Turns his face to the road) Drive. I still want to live. 

*Gukkie started to swerve the car a little to scare Hyosung: 

Hyosung: YAH! STOP IT! 

Guk: (Laughs) 

Hyosung: (Smacks Gukkie soflty on his arms and laugh as well) 

*As Gukkie and Hyosung arrive at the restaurant they were going to go eat, on the other side coming was Zinger and Jieun.

Guk: Come on. Lets go inside. 

Hyosung: Why come here? Everyone knows us here.

Guk: That's why we come here.... 

*Gukkie and Hyosung both walks out of the car and walk up to the entrance. Gukkie kept messing with Hyosung's hair... and playing with her. On the other side Jieun and Zinger was walking the same direction. They all walk closer to each other and then Gukkie realizes Jieun and Zinger... at the same time Jieun sees Gukkie. She stops walking and stares at Gukkie. Gukkie on the other side also stoped walking. Hyosung wondered why Gukkie suddenly frozed and then she sees that Jieun and Zinger was on the opposite side. Zinger then sees Gukkie and Hyosung together and wonders why they're together. Jieun frozen there, she doesn't take her eyes away from Gukkie. Gukkie then starts walking closer to Zinger and Jieun. 

Guk: Zinger... You feeling better? 

Zinger: (A little confused and shocked) ye.. Yes... I am... Are you two stoping for lunch? 

Guk: Yes, we are stoping for our lunch. Would you guys like to join? 

Zinger: Uhh.... 

Jieun: No... we weren't coming to eat. 

Zinger: Well.. i guss its a no. 

Jieun: We were about to leave... actually.

Hyosung: Didn't you guys just get here? 

Zinger: Uhh... We...were just about to leave.... 

Guk: Oh.. Well.. next time then ok... 

*Gukkie and Hyosung walks inside the restaurant and Jieun and Zinger stands outside. 

Zinger: Jieun-ah? 

Jieun: ......

Zinger: You okay?

Jieun: What are they doing together? Was Hyosung playing with us? Did she already know where Gukkie was all along and didn't tell us? 

*Jieun was a little upset to see Hyosung and Gukkie together... Jieun stands there mad. 

Zinger: Lets go eat somewhere else. 

*Jieun suddenly stomps inside to Gukkie and Hyosung. When Jieun get to them, they both stare at Jieun blankly. 

Jieun: HYOSUNG-AH... YOU THINK PLAYING WITH US LIKE THIS FUNNY! 

Hyosung: ........?