That Old Demo

The Unexpected Love

*Not able to sleep, Youngguk decided to stay up and watch his favorite war movies. 

(MorningTimeComes)(DoorBellRings)

~DINGDONG~

Guk:Ugh! (Puts blanket over his head)

~DINGDONG~

Guk:(Puts pillow over his head)

~DINGDONG~ ~DINGDONG~

Guk:AISHHH!  (Goes to open the door) 

Hyosung:GEWD MORNING GUKKIE!!! 

Guk: Why are you here so early in the morning!! 

Hyosung:Bang-ssi! You stayed up all night watching war movies again huh!?

Guk: (Scratches head) 

Hyosung: YA! (Smack his arm softly) Go get ready ! We got to be at dance rehersal  AT 2:00pm SHARP!  NO EXCUSES, boss said. 

Guk:What time is it? (Rubs eye and looks at the clock) OH SNAPS! I woke up late again! (Runs to the bathroom to get ready)

Hyosung: You are such a BAD leader! (YELLING) (Then to herself) Babo... hahaha<3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Everyone was already at the dance studio when Youngguk and Hyosung got there. 

Daehyun: What great leaders you guys are! Hahaha

Hyosung: Blame this LEADER! Not me! 

Jieun:He was up watching his war movies agian huh? 

Hyosung: (Laughs) Yawp... (Both looking at him stretching) He's such a dork. 

Himchan: Hey my love. (Hugs Jieun from behind) 

Hyosung: Yall better stop before boss comes in and see you guys! 

Jieun: (Smiles) Hun, Tell her what we decided to do. 

Himchan: We decided that we will tell boss that we are together. (Kisses Jieun on the cheeks)

Zelo: GET A ROOM! (Cutely said) 

*Boss comes in and tell them what they had to do. They were practicing their colab of Starlight Moonlight and Crash. They all practiced for a good two hours nonstop. After practice their boss left. 

Sunhwa: OMO! I'm so tired.! Boss had us practice too long today! 

Youngjae:You barely did anything!! You only sung and jumped around a little bit! 

Sunhwa: Shut up!!!!

Zelo: You guyes BOTH didnt do anything. Hahahaha I did more than both of you two together.... AND... you two need to love each other like me and JONGUP! 

Jongup:That's right! LOVE... 

*Youngguk comes in with drinks for everyone. 

Guk: Everyone grab a drink. Okay... everyone today we all will be going to the hospital to pick up Zinger Sunbaenim. So hurry up and go get dress. 

Daehyun: GUUKKKIEEE! IM HUNGRYYYYY! ~_~

Guk: We'll go eat lunch with Zinger at the hospital. 

Daehyun: YES! okay! 

Hyosung: Hey, I'm the leader for SECRET! I will instrur  my group. (Everyone laughs) 

Guk: Hahaha (Nudges Hyosung) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo: Sunbaenim! Are you feeling better?

Zinger: Getting discharged today. (Smiles)

Jongup: You are missing out Zinger. 

Daehyung: Yeah. We're doing the stage colab. 

Zinger: Aish! I am missing out. Why does boss decide to do the stage collab now. 

Sunhwa: Get well soon. I miss you going around with the group and I need someone to protect me from evil youngjae. (Laughs)

Youngjae: YA!  She's lying! I've been nothing but NICE to her. You just need to come back and teach you MAKNAE a lesson. 

Zelo: You guys need to get along like when you guys sung together... LOVE..... Hehehehe

*Himchan and Jieun comes in with the food. 

Zinger: Look at you two, always trying to be alone. 

Himchan: Just trying to spend time with the lady. 

Jieun: *BLUSHES* What ever, we went to get the food. 

Daehyun: (Sniffs) Hmmm... Food. 

Guk: Took you guys long enough. Im starving! Everyone lets eat. 

*Everyone eats and the doctor comes in to notice them that after they eat Zinger will be able to leave the hospital and all that paper work are already done. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After they took Zinger home they all went back to chill at the studio. Yongguk and Jieun were the only two in the studio recording room while everyone else was in the game room. Yongguk and Jieun was going through all their musics. 

Jieun: Gukkie, can we practice our song some times when your free?  Boss wants us to practice because he might makes us perform together.

Guk: Sure... Whenever is fine. Just hit me up. I mean... You seem like your the one that is always busy...  Always with Himchan.  Hahaha

Jieun: Hahaha Yeah... Can I ask you something? 

Guk: Ask away...

Jieun: Do you think that Channie and I should tell boss about our relationship? 

Guk: Hmm.. I didn't think you were going to ask me such a deep question. Hahaha but, that's up to you and Channie. Just don't be suprise if boss freaks out! BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! hahahaha

Jieun: Hahaha.. (Pushes Gukkie on the shoulder) What ever. I hope everything would go alright. 

Guk: Baby's and Secret Time is going to go CRAZY! 

Jieun: I don't want it that public. Hahahha

*Jieun finds a rap demo of Gukkie and tries to sneak it on without telling Gukkie. When shes able to sneak it on, it shocks Gukkie. 

Guk: Hey! Turn that off! Right now! This is soo old. You know, i've been training for a long time. Gosh! Why does boss keep these kinds of htings here. 

Jieun: No.. I like it.. You really can rap. 

*Jieun decided to throw on some headphones so it does't bother Gukkie. As Jieun skips through the demo, there was one of Gukkie talking. She listens to it, after she finishes she became quite. 

Guk: Like my singing? (Does his killer smile)

Jieun: It... it... 

Guk: Why are you stuttering... Blown away with how good I am? 

Jieun: It was good....uhh... But.. I think I'm gonna go join the rest of the crew.

*Gukkie thinks to himself and wonders why she suddenly became like that. When Jieun leaves Gukkie decides to listen to his old demos as well. As he listened to it he came across his talking in the demo. While listening to it... he drops everything and freaks out. 

 

 

 

 

*HOPEFULLY I AM ABLE TO PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!!!!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!! THANKS FOR READING! <3 B.A.P<3