Rumors

Do You Ever Love Me?

Its already 1 month after that incident. After that incident, we got back together naturally eventhough its kind of rare to see us fought throughout our relationship. But as usual, he still busy with his job as class rep and soccer players. Its ok if he is busy as usual, as long as he can take care of his body and both of us stay the same like usual.

 

Right now, our teacher should arrived by now to teach us history. As usual, history not my thing....eventhough it is my thing, I still cant resist my eyes from being sleepy. But the good thing about this subject is.....hahaha during this time, Myungsoo should be in his P.E. class!! Assa!!! This is my favourite time among all the time i can peek on him. Usually when I feel like i will fall asleep while our teacher is teaching, i will watch outside through the window. Call me obsess or weird, my eyes just can recognize him eventhough he is at that corner, or that corner. Well, maybe my eyes just can see him (kekekekekke). Its not that hard to find him since he is the most shining among all =P .

 

Huhu...why our teacher still not arrived yet. I look out through the window. I smiled brighly as I could see Myungsoo with other INFINITE start to run around the field as their warming up. Usually, Myungsoo will also catch a glance at me after he scored a goal or during break time. He knows me so well, he knows that i will stare at him. Yeah maybe i'm such a freak, but thats what love make me now.

Eunhae tapped my shoulder "They said Mr. Kim cannot come to teach us today because his son fall sick. Lets go to music room now, they wanna do a mini concert there" 

 

"Mini concert?? for what??" I asked her, wondering.

 

"For our School Open Day next 2 months. You forgot about it?" ohhh School Open Day. One of the festivas that make every students in this school feel excited, During that day there will be many stage performances from the students. During that time all of students from middle shool and high school will work together as this event quite big.

"Ohhh School Open Day, I forgot hehehhehehe. Huhu I guess i will just watch them other time since im so lazy to walk there with you," 

"Excuses! You just wanna watch your Myungsoo from here right? You are too attached to him Hyunhee," Eunhae pointed his finger at the field through the window. I dunno whether she is sad or she just joking right now.

"Emmm, then should I follow you now? Its okay lets go together and see them perform," I stood up and try to lead Eunhae to go to the music room with guilty heart. Eunhae loose my hand that hold her and hold both of my shoulders, asking me to sit back. I looked at her. confused.

"Im just joking Hyunhee. I know, he is too busy now and cant spend much time with you. I hope by peeking on him during this time can make you feel happy and contented," I smiled at her. This is why I love Eunhae, because she can always read my mind. "But Hyunhee.....I heard some rumors.....," 

Rumors? I looked at Eunhae with question eyes. Eunhae continued, "I heard that Myungsoo and Yeseul always together whether during class or not. And people start to say that they look good together and they seem closer with each other," 

I smiled at Eunhae, "Eunhae dun worry, they are classmates plus both Myungsoo is the class rep while she is the assistant of course they will always be together," 

"Emmm I just tell you what I heard from other people but I know Myungsoo loves you so much, so nothing will happen right. I told you, so that you will be not too surprised when you heard it from other person. Ok, got to go now my dear Hyunhee....bye~yom," this side of Eunhae really make me love her even more. She always care for me but I know rumors just rumors, people just like to talk.

Rather than thinking about it, its better for me to watch for Myungsoo. Especially for now, because its hard to meet him. He also busy with School Open Day i guess, since he involved with sports preparation during that day. Huhu my boyfriend really grown up now. I never thought he will be such a good leader now, as he is too quite before. Its time to make him shine more eventhough he already shone because of his look and brain.

I watched him playing soccer with his other classmates. He looks so happy when he kicked and passed the ball to his classmates. He loves soccer so much. 

Suddenly their P.E. teacher blow the whistle indicating that the match already end with Myungsoo's team as the winner, Its always like that, Myungsoo's team always win and he will always look at me with his cute smile and give me a thumb up. I still looked at him, when he is busy hugging his teammates after their teacher announced about their winning.

He will look at me any minute now and showing his thumbs up to me. His action that always make me smile wholeheartedly.

 

 

But rather than he looked at me........

I saw him high-five with a girl and hugged her happily. 
I looked at the girl......its Yeseul. Yup its Yeseul.
Its rare to see Myungsoo hugged a girl other than me and his mother, I guess.

I waited for him, maybe he will look at me after this..........
But he just walked away without glancing at me.

 

Maybe......mmmmm just maybe he is too happy today that he forgot to look at me.

Now, that rumors seem to make me anxious. ==

 

*                                                                      *                                                                    *

Just a short update from me...
with lot of grammar mistakes......
hehhee sorry~~~