Date with INFINITE 2

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

 

"Kaja....I wanna eat ice-cream!"

"My treat specially for my princess,". We exited the store and go on our own way. 

*                                                                                   *                                                                                 *

 

"Woohyun~ah....this ice cream jjang!!! I never know that there are ice cream as delicious as this," I talked to Woohyun while the ice cream that Woohun treated me just now. Even the cone is special....it is not like the common cone.

Ahhhh i'm in heaven right now. I'm not someone that really likes to eat...but i just like something that really sweet and delicious. For instance like ice cream, cakes, chocolate, sweets, and everything that sweets or delicious like steak, meat, chicken. But I think I not eating for huge amount.....or not? Mmmm mollaseo. What I know now....this ICE CREAM!!! AHHHHHHH I FALL IN LOVE WITH IT....

"Hyunhee....you never eat this ice cream? This ice cream quite popular you know. I thought you are the queen of every delicious food" Woohyun laughed and led me to the bench while his ice cream too.

 

"I know....I have heard about this ice cream but I never tried it and I never know that this ice cream soooooo delicious. Plus, this ice cream quite expensive, I can eat 3, 4 or more cones of ice cream with this kind of price if I bought at somewhere else,"

"Pshhhhh, you should try this ice cream if you really really like ice cream you know. It is delicious right....," 

"Hehe....anyway komawo Woohyun~ah for buying me this ice cream. It is very delicious but...............very expensive too. Komawo," I looked at Woohyun with thankful eyes. I'm really thankful to him because in order for him to cheer me up, he sacrificed his money to but me this espensive ice cream. Maybe I should asked for something else that less expensive than ice cream before. *Sigh*

 

"Hey....there's nothing to thank me for. After all I also wanna eat ice cream, it feels like we are getting back to our kids time, right?" I just nodded when he said like that. It feels so comfortable with Woohyun like this. The feeling is like we already know each other since long ago. "And........," I looked at Woohyun again.

"And?" I asked him...confused.

"And this is our fault. You should go on date with L today if we are not interfered with it before," Woohyun looks guilty but actually it's nothing. When I think about this again, of course Myungsoo wont reject their invitation to go outing together because they are your friends. And Myungsoo knows me very well that I will be ok with it but being a weird me today.....I am a bit off today. Now, I feel like I am the one that at fault today.

"Huhu I'm the one that guilty here. I should let all of you spend some time with Myungsoo...Myungsoo is not mine, he also has his own life, right," I replied Woohyun with sad voice.

 

Suddenly, Woohyun's phone rang. He digged out his phone from his pants and look at the screen. I looked at him with the look "Who is it?". "It's Sunggyu. Wait I will take this call first," Woohyun slides his finger on the phone screen to take the call. That phone.....all of INFINITE members used a brand new phone that just released at market recently. Maybe if there is other new release of phone next month they will also buy it. Rich kids right.

Woohyun kept nodding his head while talking to Sunggyu on the phone. Their conversation is not that long, Less than a minute, Woohyun hang up.

"Come, let's go eat. All of them already waited for us at the restaurant," Woohyun linked his arm with mine and dragged me to the said place.

 

*                                                                                                              *                                                                                             *

 

"Yo Woohyun! Where are you going? Looking for a girlfriend?" Dongwoo is the first person that noticed both of us when we reached there. He greeted us with happy-go-lucky tone. If I looked at Dongwoo, his face not saying that he hates me....he just being neutral. He never talked to me but he also never ignored me completely. 

"Yo Dongwoo~ah! Nope....just having date with cutie Hyunhee," Woohyun replied him back. There are 2 vacant seats around the table. Luckily the vacant seats are side by side. At least I will sit beside Woohyun, the one that I most comfortable with. Woohyun pulled out the chair and asked me to sit there. Both of us sit on the chair.

 

I looked around the restaurant. All of them are surely kidding me. This restaurant.......oh man! With this kind of decoration, it must be very expensive. To come here with parents would be more reasonable for us, but looking at our appearance and age. All of us are wearing school uniform and we are too young to have money to have our dinner here.

I looked at Myungsoo. He sits beside Yeseul and Sungyeol, while I sit in front of Sungyeol. I know he acknowledged my presence here....But Sungyeol and other INFINITE members kept talking to him. I wanna greeted him but he looked too immersed with their conversation. I really really hope that one day could also join in with their conversation.

 

"Woohyun~ah you should not go anywhere just now. You should see how pretty and y Yeseul can be. She is sooooooo beautiful," Hoya opened his mouth after we settled sitting on the chair.

"Yeah...you should look at Yeseul just now. All of the dressed that we chose for her, just perfect for her," Sungyeol continued. I looked at Yeseul. She seems embarassed when all of INFINITE members compliment her. I could see a shade of red colour on her cheeks. 

"I'm not pretty neither y Hoya~ah," Yeseul punched Hoya playfully with her pretty hand. She is indeed so beautiful, she should not deny it. If she is neither y nor pretty, then what makes me here? Beast? Monster? Huhu they should be very grateful with what they have. *sigh*

 

After that, a waiter comes to us and passed out 9 sheets list of menu to us. At the front page, there is the restaurant's name. Then, I turned to the next page. Omo!!! I think my eyeballs will come out from my eye sockets. The price seriously........this is ridiculous. 

How come with just simple drink like a glass of water could be this expensive. I looked at it thoroughly while my head busy counting how much money I had in my wallet (yup wallet because I dun like purse). Huhu I think I cannot afford to eat in this restaurant. Maybe I should ask for juice and wait until I reach home and eat at home. 

I lift my head and looked at all of them. Huhu I cannot see even slight of frown that will tell me, they also think food here are far too expensive. It seems like they already know what kind of dishes they want and they are ready to order it. *Sigh*. What should I do? I looked at Myungsoo....he also seems normal. Myungsoo not freaked out like me when he looked at the menu. He even discussed with Sungyeol and Yeseul what is the best dish here.

What should I do? Should I run away AGAIN?

 

Woohyun grabbed my hand to stop me from trembling. I looked at him while smiling. I cannot show him how worried I am right now. He tightened the grabbed and looked at me while talking in whispering tone to me, "Dont worry Hyunhee~ah, just order anything you want....Today is my treat ok," I looked at him, surprised.

"No....no Woohyun. Its ok....I can pay for my own food," I replied him with panic. I cannot give him more burden now.

"Its ok Hyunhee~ah. Just consider this as my friendship gift to you ok. You should eat anything you want because food here soooooo delicious," Woohyun winked at me. Aishhhh this boy.

I nodded my head and said thank you to Woohyun.

 

Thank you Woohyun~ah, for saving me again today.....