Missing Her...

Do You Ever Love Me?

He is not even move an inch from me, but I already waved him goodbye and lying down, turned my back to him. Eventhoug I wanna spend more time with him, but I know he should spend time with Yeseul now, not me.
But I'm glad, Myungsoo still cares for me like last time....and he also missed me, a lot =')

*                                                                                                 *                                                                                           *

 

Their hideout is happening as usual. Where some of them are being busy karaoke, while others busy play PS4, and there's also that busy chit-chat with each other. Meanwhile at some other part of their hideout, there's Sungjong and Woohyun who quietly play with the billiard ball. Compared to Woohyun, Sungjong's face looks unusually sulky with pouted lips. Even from afar, all of them know that Sungjong not feeling quite well or may throw tantrums anytime now.

Suddenly, Sungjong throws the billiard ball onto the floor. All of INFINITE members look at him with curious eyes, but Sungjong just act like 'I don't care with anything'. Dongwoo came to Sungjong and his back slowly. "Sungjongie, uri maknae. Wae? Something bother you?"

"I can't understand, why THAT GIRL can come to our very hideout while HYUNHEE NOONA cannot???" Sungjong snapped out to all of INFINITE members including Myungsoo while his eyes stared straight to Yeseul. He just don't care how his hyungs will react when he called Yeseul, 'that girl' because he is boiling right now.

"SUNGJONG! Watch your words please. She is Yeseul and not 'that girl'," Sungyeol talked to Sungjong with warning kind of voice while whispering to Yeseul, "I'm sorry on behalf of him. He can be a baby sometimes," while Yeseul just smiled and shook her head.

"SO WHATTT?? All of you also call Hyunhee Noona, 'that girl', 'that fat girl', 'that girlfriend of L', and everything. So now tell me why I cannot call her 'that girl' huh?" Sungjong must be very frustrated because it seems like he just cannot calm down. Woohyun hugged Sungjong's shoulder and whispered, "Calm down dude,"

"What is your problem Lee Sungjong??? Can't you see why we allow Yeseul come to our hideout?? Because she belongs to be here. Plus, she is L's girlfriend now, so she got our permission to be here whenever she wants! You got problem with that?" then Sunggyu snapped out at Sungjong. Everyone knows that Sungjong and Sunggyu could be fighting like cats and dogs when both of them not in a good mood.

"Hyunhee Noona also L's hyung girlfriend before! But why all of you never allow her to be here before?? Why now L's hyung girlfriend can be here?? She never did anything bad to all of you but I dunno why all of you hate her so much!! She needs to sacrifice all of her feelings just because he loves L hyung and his so-called friends. I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Sungjong cannot control his emotion any longer, so he just told them everything what he felt right now. From his face, it could be seen that his eyes become glassy with tears.

 

"I can leave now if Sungjong don't like me to be here.....I will just pack....," Yeseul who lookd guilty try to fix the situation but then cut off by Sungjong.

"Stay here. I will just leave," Sungjong said while packing up his things. Myungsoo looks at Sungjong with heavy feeling. He dunno what he should do. He confused. He tried to calm him down but Sungyeol holds his arm and shook his head, "Just let him be L. He will be okay after sometime. Let's just continue our movie marathon just now,". Myungsoo nodded his head but still looking at Sungjong with guilty heart.

 

Sungjong keeps packing his things while sometimes he will wipe his teary eyes, avoiding it from flowing out through his eyes. On the other hand, Woohyun also helps him packing up. Waiting for him to calm down before start a conversation. Sungjong looks so sad that he cannot bear to talk anything with him. But he just wanna know that he is okay and he wont do anything stupid later.

"Sungjongie, are you okay?" Woohyun started the conversation. Without lifting up his head, Sungjong just nodded his head and keeps packing up his things. "Do you have any problems, Sungjong~ah?" Woohyun tried to talk to him again.

Sungjong wiped his eyes once again before lifting up his head and looked at Woohyun with sad face. "Anni, hyung. I do not have any problems. I just miss Hyunhee Noona a lot. I miss her smile, her voice, her cute face, and her everything. I already considered her as my big sister, not seeing her for almost 3 weeks just makes me quite emotional I guess," Woohyun just nodded his head. He does not know that Sungjong will be quite attached to Hyunhee till he can be very sad like this. "I heard that Hyunhee Noona fainted today because she stressed out. I know that she is the one that broke up with L hyung but I know there's must be a reason why she did that and I just cannot look at Yeseul face for now because deep down in my heart, I blamed her for whatever happened to Hyunhee Noona," Sungjong continued and showed how much he hates Yeseul for now.

Woohyun tapped Sungjong's shoulder and smiled at him, "It's no one faults Sungjong, that's their decision. Stop worrying and trust me, Hyunhee is a strong girl. She will be okay and let's have a date with her next week. Call??" Woohyun tried to make Sungjong feels good and fortunately Sungjong smiled at him and nodded his head.

"CALL!!! Thank you hyung. For treating Hyunhee Noona like a real friend. I should go now, bye hyung,"

Woohyun looked at Sungjong until he disappeared from his sight. And then he sighed and whispered to himself, "I miss Hyunhee too. I hope she is fine,"

 

*                                                                                                         *                                                                                       *

 

Luckily, I can go out from the suffocating hospital today. I am not that critical actually, I just fainted because lack of nutrition. The solution to this problem is by eating more and more, and gain more weight. Well, there's no more reason for me to look after my weight as I'm finally a single lady now. Haha even when I'm with Myungsoo, I never watched my weight because Myungsoo will just love me right.

Stop it Hyunhee! It's already in the past, now he got someone better than you to take care of him. Yup, it's better for him. So, Hyunhee...we should continue our life like nothing happen. Aja2 Hwaiting Hyunhee~ah!!!!

"Omma!! I'm home!!"

 

"Ohhh, Hyunhee. Why you not telling me that doctor already allow you to go home today?" Mom looked surprised with my appearance. Well, that's what I planned actually. She should know that her daughter is strong and alright now.

"Surprised Omma!!! Hehehee....I'm going to my room ok because I miss my bed sooooo badly,"

 

"Wait Hyunhee, Omma got something to tell you. Come here," I walked towards mom who sitted on the chair at dining room.

"Wae Omma?" I asked my mom.

"Well, it is partly a good news and partly a bad news. Appa is promoted to the higher position, so all of us can live more comfortable,"

"Woahhh Omma!!! It is such a good news. Appa waits for it like forever right. We should celebrate this," I cannot hide my happy feelings when I heard about this news. Dad deserves it. He is a diligent worker.

 

"But well, we should move out to Busan because Appa's new office will be at Busan. And about you and Myungsoo, don't worry dear. If you want, we can always come here once or twice a month to visit Myungsoo's family.....so don't be sad okay....,"

"Omma, don't worry. There's nothing between both of us. We already broke up last two weeks," Mom looked at me with round eyes. I know, it should be a surprised for me, but it seems like mom is the one that shocked with what I said just now.

"Broke up? You and Myungsoo, broke up??" mom also cannot hide her curiosity towards this big news.

"Let's just say that both of us not compatible with each other, okay? So, don't worry because we can move out anytime you want. Let's celebrate this with Appa tonight, okay!!!"

 

*Hello everyoneee!!! Thanks for new subcribers and to the voters!!!
Firstly, I'm sorry because I took sooooo much time to update this story. Well it's kind of hectic at my house thats why I cannot update sooner.
And I just came back from my vacation in SEOUL!!! and yeah, I already miss it now.
Hope you enjoy with this latest update and do comment and vote for my story~~~*