Shocking....

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

 

"Day dreaming again Hyunhee~ah?" Eunhae showed up in front of me. I looked at her while smiling.

Today our class quite hectic because teacher that should teach us today is absent. Hectic because all of us are soooooo noisy. Huhu well, last class right...of course it is one of the best moments for us. Haha including me of course, because the subject we should study now is HISTORY, its boring and could bring me to dreamland.

"Nahhhh....I'm not daydreaming for your information I'm just looking out of the window," I gave her a cheeky grin hehehe.

Eunhae also took a sneak peek through the window. She nodded his head means she knew why I look out of the window for all this time. because its a P.E CLASS FOR MYUNGSOO NOW! The teacher absent at a right time, I can stare at Myungsoo for how many times i want for this period. He looks so cool when he played soccer. Honestly I'm not that very into the soccer, I just know what is Myungsoo's position, and what team he likes the most. I just enjoy it because sometimes it could be something very enjoyable. 

"Watching L again? You are so weird sometimes Hyunhee~ah," I looked at her while lifting my eyebrows. "I know both of you is a HOT COUPLE in this school but dont you feel maybe a little bit boring with him. For god sake, you meet him almost for 24 hours a day!" 

I laughed at Eunhae, she is being silly again. "Hahaha are you jealous my dear Eunhae?" she shook her head. I took her hand and said "He is my best friend Eunhae and of course you too my best friend. It wll be cruel to be bored with someone important like both of you," .

"Ok....ok. I have got something to do now....keep staring at your dear L ok," I just nodded my head at her. "....wait a second....that thing...." she pointed at my neck. "....new necklace???" 

I touched the necklace. "Myungsoo gave me last week," I said to her and made a 'mehrong' to her.

"Chhhh no wonder you look sooooo dreamy today.....because someone got a gift. Ok Hyunhee~ah, need to go now....daaa~" she waved good bye to me ad walk out from the class. 

I touched the necklace once again. This necklace.......everytime I think about this necklace, I cant stop myself from smiling. Myungsoo could be very sweet too right.

 

Flashback

"What's this Myungie?" I asked him after so much surprised from him.

"A necklace, you like it?" I looked at the necklace. It is a silver necklace with a purple butterfly as the locket. It is beautiful. It is just like what I love, my taste, and my choice. Even if you look at it, you know this necklace is some sort of cheap thing but still it also looks beatiful for a cheap thing. And what most important is, it comes from Myungsoo.

I nodded my head at him with twinkling eyes. " I really really like it. Why you bought it for me? Emmmm, this month not my birthday neither our anniversary?"

"Just a small gift for my cute girlfriend," he pinched my cheek with a smirk.

"Chhhh, are you mocking me because I'm fat and not beautiful like Yeseul?" opssss I should not mention Yeseul's name. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeseul? Why Yeseul? Haishhh is it wrong to buy something for you?" he knocked my head playfully.

"Hehe nope. Thank you Myungie, you just gave me a heart attack," 

Myungsoo hugged me once again. He my head gently. Before he let go of me, he kissed my forehead. 

"Palli palli....go inside. Later your mom will worry about you," Myungsoo said to me.

"Arasseo and thanks again Myungie! Saranghae!," I let go of his hand and waved goodbye to him. He just nodded my head and waited until I safely entered my home. I'm so lucky to be his love ^_^

End flashback.

 

My eyes still fixed on the field, where Myungsoo played soccer with his classmates. While looking at him, I promise that I will keep this necklace until my last breath. After few minutes, his P.E. teacher blowed the whistle, signalling the end of their match. Myungsoo hugged his friends happily and ran back to the bleacher. Maybe his team won the match just now.

Suddenly.......

Myungsoo looked straightly at me. I'm quite shocked. He waved at me with his cute smile. Oh, this cute but yet handsome creature. I waved back at him and gave him two thumbs up.

 

*                                                                                                   *                                                                                           *

To : Myungie
Myungie...what are you doing? Are you busy?

From : Myungie
I'm just doing some homework and class stuff. Wae?

To : Myungie
Just now, Madam Shim gave us a loooooooooot of Math homework. And guess what? I cant do all of the questions. =(
Myung can you teach me this weekend.....pleaseeee~~

From : Myungie
Madam Shim? She also gave us homework. I think we can discuss about it this Saturday, Ok? 
P/s: Smile ok...like this =D

To : Myungie
YEAH!!!!!! MYUNGIE JJANG!!! Thats why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Dont forget to save this Saturday just for both of us, arasseo!!!
p/s: Now I can smile like this because of Myungie =D

 

*                                                                                               *                                                                                           *

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Nothing special actually. I just wear a grey teddy bear shirt with a pair of jeans. Luckily I can still find some or should I say one pair of jeans that still suit with me not long ago. I carried my backpack and fixed my hairband a bit. Now, I'm ready to go dating....opssss studying with Myungsoo hehhehee. KAJA!!!

"Where are you going Noona? I wanna come with you!" Hyunsoo asked me when I walked down the stairs.

"I'm going to Myungsoo Hyung house today. I'm sorry my little prince, I cannot bring you along because I'm going there to study...Mian," I Hyunsoo's hair with guilty face.

"Study?? Ahhhh arasseo. If you go dating with Myungsoo Hyung, I will punch Myungsoo Hyung," woahhh my little brother so fierce. He is being overprotective despite of his small figure. I just nodded my head and waved goodbye at him.

Yeah!!! Alone time with Myungsoo. It feels like for ages i had spent some alone time with Myungsoo. Since he appointed as class rep, he seems so busy and needs to do many works. At least today we can study together, for me study also equal to dating hehehehe. Kidding.

I walked into his house since Madam Kim not locked the gate. 
Now, I just need to knock on the door and wait for Myungsoo open it. But weird. There are so many shoes in front of Myungsoo's house. Maybe his relatives come visit him. But it will be awkward for me to study with him while his relatives here in his house. If his relatives really come here to visit his family then I will just go home and try to solve this homework on my own. Right, now just knock on it first.

I knocked the door. Three times. I could here some noise comes from inside his house. It seems so fun and lively. Maybe I can meet his twins cousin today! Excited...excited!

Someone unlocked the door. 

"Its okay, I will open the door.....just sit there," this voice....sounds familiar. It sounds so delighted.
"Hyunhee?" 

"Yeseul?????" both of us look at each other with shock expression.

Why Yeseul is inside Myungsoo's house? What is happening now???

 

 

 

*IM REALLY REALLY SORRY WITH LATE UPDATE.
HUHU IM SO BUSY WITH MY STUDY NOW hehehhe
anyway thanx for new subcribers for subscribing this fanfic and to all of the readers too *bow*