New Friend.....

Do You Ever Love Me?

From : Myungie
Hyunhee~ah, you go first ok. I will come later, Mr.Han wans to meet me for a minute.

To: Myungie
OK. Anything for you *ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ =P*. Anyway, today I made a delicious spaghetti for you. Ppali2~

From: Myungie
Arasseo. Wait for me.

 

Getting a message from Myungsoo, already enough to make me smile from ear to ear. Yeah, frankly said i just use my phone to contact my parents, my little namsaeng, Eunhae, and of course MYUNGSOO!!
Its not like I dont have other contact numbers but only these 5 persons are seriously close to me. Unlike Myungsoo, sometimes he will bugging me about how many times he got text messages or phone calls from random girls. Some will confess to them, while some will claim to be his long lost friends, and many others. But he knows, they are just giving excuses.

 

Hyunhee also like that. Being a happy-go-lucky person, she got many friends and there are many people are willingly want to hang out with her.
We will sometime hang out together with her friends of course, and it is quite fun actually. But hihi i would prefer to hang out with Myungsoo. Well, he was once MY BEST FRIEND, before being my boyfriend right. So, he knows me better that other person.

 

"You are smiling like a stupid person!" Eunhae exclaimed to me. Chhhh i'm not smiling like a stupid person. I'm just happy and totally in heaven right now.

"No, I'm not. I just cannot wait to eat my lunch," I replied her.

"Liar, you cannot wait to meet L right? And by judging your action, smiling while holding your phone....surely it is a message from L," sounds like she is being jealous.

"Hahaha are you jealous Eunhae??" I raise my eyebrows toward her. "Go date someone, sometime. Hahahaha"

"Pssshhht, NEVER! Guys are weird.....same with your L. Go meet your L, and i will go to cafeteria now to eat my lunch, byeeeeee" she waved to me.

 

After taking out two lunch boxes from my school bag, I head out to the school park. The usual hang out place for both of us. For students that come from our middle school, they already know about it. And it is not that weird for them to see us together. But for other students, maybe they still shocked about the painful reality of L's girlfriend that is sooooo hideous *for them*, still cannot accept it when they see us eat together during lunch hour.

 

Its okay, today is only our second day of school, maybe its kind of hard for them to accept it. As time flies after this, they will finally accept it. So, dont worry Hyunhee. Aja aja....HWAITING!

 

"Isnt that L's girlfriend? I heard they will always eat together at the park. Why she is being alone today?" I heard someone is talking about me. Huhu more gossip i guess.
"Maybe, L already tired of her. Being a high schooler is different from being a middle schooler, right," I heard some other voices.
"I thought L's girlfriend will be at least prettier than us or some sort of goddess. But................"

 

Suddenly, i felt someone holds my hands. I look to my side.

"Dont listen to them. They just talked rubbish," unconsciously, I smile a bit and tightening our hands.

"Hahaha dont worry Myungsoo, its normal. I never give a crap about those kind of thing," without loosening our hands, Myungsoo sit in front of him.

"Like I will believe you. I know, you will write about this incident in your diary tonight. Then start to blame yourself and bla bla bla...." I cupped his mouth with my hand.

"I wont write about it and I dont have any diaries anymore ok. I got you, so I can tell you everything," I give him an assurance smile while my eyes turn to be soooo small. Hahaha.

 


I used to hate my smile. For girls, smile should be some kind of their weapons to make guys fall for them. But in my case, I dont think so. I used to hate my own photos, my smile and everything. My smile can never make guys' heart pounding so fast. Everyone knows that Myungsoo really like taking pictures but before, when we are still best friends, I wont allow him to take my pictures. I will delete all photos that had me in it. I mean individual photos. Because....huhu I dont want Myungsoo to look at my ugly face.

 

But after Myungsoo becomes my boyfriend, he said that he likes it when I'm smiling. He said I look cute and asked me to allow him taking picture of me.
Since then, I start to like my photos...eventhough sometimes i feel kind of inferior whenever we took picture together. He is just too handsome to handle.

 

"Spaghetti....spaghetti. Oh, I cant wait to eat the spaghetti," Myungsoo exclaimed cutely. Well he also can be so cute like my little brother ok. Thats why both of them match well.

"Are you that hungry Myungsoo? You always eat but u never gain weight," I talked to myself. Then i shoved one of the lunch box to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo took it and open the lid. I can see his eyes sparkling like stars now. Luckily I can cook, and my cooking skill...not to be boastful...but quite good. At least Myungsoo likes my cooking. Then he took fork and spoon, and start to munch the spaghetti. He took such a big mouthful of spaghetti.
Hihi I can see that he really really likes MY SPAGHETTI. I giggled quietly looking at this side of Myungsoo that usually being a cool guy. He looked at me, and give me a signal to eat too. I nodded and start to eat together with him.

 

"Why Mr. Han wanted to meet you? He is your class teacher right?" I asked him.

"Ohhhh.....Mr. Han wants me to help him about something," Myungsoo replied me while munching the spaghetti.

"What kind of help? He should asks your class rep to do it right,"

"Well...............,"
 

Suddenly, someone interrupted our conversation.

"L!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that you L???" that someone was standing behind me. But from the footsteps i heard, I cound tell its not only one...but more than one person. Its kind of weird when there is someone greets Myungsoo.

"Oh! Sungyeol!" Myungsoo waved his hand.

 

Sungyeol? Who is Sungyeol? I never heard this kind of name before. I dont think there is someone has this name from my middle school friends.Myungsoo's new friend maybe? I turned my head, to see the person that Myungsoo called as Sungyeol just now.
I'm shocked! Oh its not only one person....there are 6 persons in total. I never know that Myungsoo has this kind of person. At a glance, all of them are handsome. Or should I say more like flower boys. But of course Myungsoo is more handsome than them.

 

"Why you eat here? Lets join us eat in the cafeteria," well i guess, this must be Sungyeol. Cause their voices are the same.

"Ohhh, you eat with someone here," one of the boy spoke. 

"This is your girlfriend?" the other boy spoke with weird face.

"Lets me introduce all of you to my girlfriend," Myungsoo put his lunch box on the ground and pulled me up. While smiling he said to the boys, "This is my girlfriend, Lee Hyunhee. And Hyunhee, this is Infinite. You know about them right,"

 

INFINITE??? INFINITE??? THAT KINGKA GROUP??? THIS IS THE REAL INFINITE?
No wonder all of them are soooooo beautiful and handsome. Now, all of them are Myungsoo's friend.
Nice meeting you.......New Friend.


 

 

*Another update from me, sorry for my bad grammar. And also please help me to click on this link ^^


http://www.gurupop.com/mts/starsquests/promotion9/67757275706f703632363939 *