I Miss You

Do You Ever Love Me?

Then the rumors is true. Not only high school students know about it, even middle school students know about it.
I know that Myungsoo will not be a two-timing boyfriend, but..........I could feel something sour in my throat right now. But whatever they said just now is true, Yeseul is prettier than me, or should I say prettiest actually and Myungsoo also very handsome too.
While I am.....huh, I'm just lower than a normal girl. Is it true Myungsoo looks so happy with Yeseul. Its good if he is happy....but......

Huhu I dunno how to interpret my feeling right now. What I know right now.....I don't feel like eating and

I already cried.......

 

*                                                                                                                                        *                                                                                                                          *

 

Because of the unexpected conversation in the toilet just now, I'm becoming incredibly moody today. I didnt tell anyone about the incident just now, even to Eunhae. I kept telling myself that it is just a rumors, rumors and scandals are popular around this school. People's mouth...who can stop them from gossiping right. 
I think the solution is by asking Myungsoo face to face, and I know the answer will be positive. Nothing happens between them, they are just classmates and friends. Its just I want a confirmation from Myungsoo.....so that my heart will be at ease and I can smile like before.

I know that Eunhae noticed my changes but I don't know how to hide my feelings. I already hid it good enough, its just Eunhae knew me too well that she can notice it.

 

Kringggg!!!!! The school bell rang. I quickly packed my things. By hook or by crook, I need to see Myungsoo today. Maybe because I miss him or maybe I just wanna see his face so that I can feel calm after what happened today.

 

"You seems like in hurry my dear Hyunhee," Eunhae walked towards me with questioning face. "Something happen right when you went to the library just now? Mind to tell me?" I looked at Eunhae with assuring smile.

"Nothing happen my dear Eunhae. Wae? It is seem like 'something happen' to me just now?" I answered her back while zipping my backpack.

"I just know something happen to you, Hyunhee. Okay, if you dun wanna tell me anything about it, fine. Just know that I'm always here for you okay," thats the way how Eunhae persuaded me to tell her, but I wont buy it this time. As long as I can't confirm it with Myungsoo, I will just keep it to myself.

"There's nothing to tell you, because there's nothing happen just now. So, stop worrying and let's go home!!!" 

 

Eunhae just shook her head with disappointment. "Okay Eunhae, I will go first! Bye Bye my dearie," I sling my backpack and waved to Eunhae. 

Sorry Eunhae, it is not like I dun wanna tell you.....I just think this kind of thing just too childish for you to worry about.

 

*                                                                                                  *                                                                                                          *

I walked towards Myungsoo's class. I prayed to God that he is still in the class. If I can run, I want to run along the corridors. But being me, I dun wanna everyone looks at me while thinking I cannot wait to meet my boyfriend.
Even standing on this corridors feel very weird for someone like me, to walk along this corridors make me feel even weirder. Just because students who studied here are way too intelligent than me.

I thought I will see at least some students stay back in their classes to study more but it is just quiet here. Yeah, there are 3 to 4 students that like that but most of them already went home I guess. I hope Myungsoo still in his class while his friends, INFINITE already go home. Because I'm kind of in hurry just now, I forgot about INFINITE. If I meet them, it will be worst I guess. With this conflict that happens inside my heart about Myungsoo and Yeseul, and to think about me and INFINITE will be such a headache.

I quicken my pace when I could see the sign of Myungsoo's class.

 

Faster.....faster......faster......
I can't wait to meet him......

 

There he is.......sitting handsomely while smiling brightly.
I never know that I will miss his smile that much until today. 

Seeing his smile, automatically make me smile too.

 

I just wanna meet him now. So I walk further and further......
before I stopped walking when I realised that he smiled to Yeseul. Yeseul also there, sitting in front of Myungsoo. They are talking and laughing together. Myungsoo looks too happy that it breaks my heart. But I still wanna meet him, I miss him. I miss him so much.

 

Before I could walk forward to enter the class, I heard group of students talking to each other. And I know, they are INFINITE.

"Look at L and Yeseul. They keep talking to each other and abandon us," someone speaks, but from it I know the voice belongs to Sunggyu.

"They just cannot be separated now. Annoying..........but cute," that's Hoya. Then all of them laughed together.

"Both of them really suit each other. Both intelligent and pretty. L even smiled brightly whenever he talked to Yeseul, agree?" Sungyeol said with admiration in his voice.

"DISAGREE!" ohhhh it's Sungjongie. Then all of them become quiet. "L hyung loves Hyunhee Noona. L hyung also looks happy whenever Hyunhee Noona is there beside him," Sungjong continued. 

"But you cannot deny that he looks HAPPIER with Yeseul rather than with her short and fat girlfriend, right?" Sungyeol argued against Sungjong's statement."It is just a matter of time that both of them will break up. Just look at his face and expression, he likes Yeseul more," 

 

I though I could be strong when I heard them talking about me......about us. But when Sungyeol said Myungsoo looks happier with Yeseul, I cannot withstand this heavy feeling inside my chest. I try to stay cool, but I guess my eyes can't. Drop by drop my tears fall down. I try to cry silently without making any noise. To being discover by them while crying like this will be my last wish for today.
They really adore Yeseul that they even want us to break up.

 

"Yup, L's eyes will be twinkling everytime Yeseul talked to him. His smile too.......unusually bright, unlike when he talked to us," Dongwoo speaks. His words are like a magnet that made me took a glance towards Myungsoo and Yeseul.

Yeah...it is indeed brighter.....brighter than when I am with him. I tried to deny it but It is just too obvious.

 

Once again for today, my heart shattered for nth times. Maybe, everyone just hates our relationship. No.
They just hate me. They hate me. I'm not suitable for The Great L. I cannot stop crying now. Rather than trying to stop it, maybe I should go from here. I should stop listening to their conversation. 

Hyunhee, you should go now. GO!!!

 

"Hyunhee!" someone holds on my wrist before I could run away. "Hyunhee....what are you doing here?" it's Woohyun. 

I cannot face him right now. I'm such a mess right now.
I try to wipe my tears by using my other hand. I have the answer but I dunno how to answer his question.

 

"I....I.....come...to meet Myungsoo,"
I spoke quietly without facing him. Trying to control my voice, in hope that Woohyun cannot catch that I'm crying just now. 

 

Heyya!!!! New update...and I know it is quite a long time for me to update right. =_=
Thank you to all of the new subscribers. Sorry cause I cannot update frequently...just because im too lazy and busy to write it. 
But because I feel guilty to all of the subscribers so I update it tonight. 
And sorry for my poor grammar too. Anyway...happy reading everyone!!