Toilet Conversation

Do You Ever Love Me?

"Hyunhee....it's lunch time, where are you going?" Eunhae asked me.

"Ohhh, I'm going to library for awhile ok to return this book. Tomorrow is the due date, its better if I return it today," I replied Eunhae.

Eunhae smiled at me, "OK Hyunhee. Take care. I will wait for you at the cafeteria OK," I just nodded my head and both of us separate our paths.

Nowadays because Myungsoo quite busy with School Open Day, so I will spent my lunch break with Eunhae and all of Eunhae friends also friendly like her. Same like other day, I will spend my lunch break with Eunhae today. Eventhough sometimes Sungjong or Woohyun will invite me to eat with them, but with the sharp stare from other INFINITE members, I dont think it is a good decision to eat with them. Plus, there's no Myungsoo and also Yeseul. At least if there is Yeseul they will switch their attention to Yeseul right.

Library building located far from high school building. Not that far but between middle school and high school building. Because both middle schooler and high schooler shared the same library. Sometimes when I feel like I miss the middle school time I will come here and look at the middle school student. They look so fresh especially the first year and carefree. Eventhough I'm only in first year of high school but the tension of becoming the best student could be feel. Especially with Myungsoo and his friends around me, they are too clever that make me feel really insecure sometimes.

OK I'm done with this books, now its time TO EAT!!!!! Woahhh I'm really really hungry right now~~~
I should eat a lot, as this morning Umma only ask me to eat bread since there is some program at Hyunsoo's school that parents need to attend.
But before that, I should go to the toilet first cause I feel like yeah.....you know what I wanna do right =P =P 

 

When I'm in the toilet's cubicle, I could sense a presence of two students. Nothing interesting, they just chat among each other or fixing their make up maybe. They sounds so cheerful, maybe they are from middle school students. 
But then.................

"You know about L Oppa, and Hyunhee Unnie?" ohhhh they talked about me?? Woahhh we are so popular!! kikikiki Well I know I'm popular because of Myungsoo actually. Maybe I should thank Myungsoo later.

"L Oppa and Hyunhee Unnie are couple right? Hihihi they look so cute together right....I never thought that L Oppa will like someone like that. Well, I mean being a cool guy like him, his taste should be high right," they giggled between each other. Yup, they are true. Even now I cannot believe that he chose me. Its a good thing to know that these girls support us. I dont need people to support us just I hope they will not judge us. Without noticing I also smile a bit listening to their conversation.

 

"But I think this couple looks more perfect," other couple? INFINITE members got girlfriends too? I thought silently.

"Who?? L Oppa and Yeseul Unnie?" huh?? Myungsoo and Yeseul? Why them? I dropped my smile.

"Recently it seems like both of them quite close between each other right. Rumors said that both of them couple but I don't think L Oppa will betray Hyunhee Unnie right?" 

"Yeah, both of them look good together. Its true that L Oppa and Hyunhee Unnie look like a cute couple but Yeseul Unnie looks more perfect with L Oppa right?" 

"They even said that L Oppa looks so happy with Yeseul Unnie. They always joke around between each other especially when they go home together everyday," one of the girls add again.

"Hahaha but I hope both of us will get one of the INFINITE OPPA too right?" then both of them laughed together and went out from the toilet.

 

Then the rumors is true. Not only high school students know about it, even middle school students know about it.
I know that Myungsoo will not be a two-timing boyfriend, but..........I could feel something sour in my throat right now. But whatever they said just now is true, Yeseul is prettier than me, or should I say prettiest actually and Myungsoo also very handsome too.
While I am.....huh, I'm just lower than a normal girl. Is it true Myungsoo looks so happy with Yeseul. Its good if he is happy....but......

Huhu I dunno how to interpret my feeling right now. What I know right now.....I don't feel like eating and

 

 

I already cried.......

 

From : Eunhae~ah
Hyunhee~ah, where are you? Lunch break will end soon, you said to me that you are soooooo hungry today.

 

Eunhae texted me. I almost forgot about Eunhae and lunch.

 

To : Eunhae~ah
I'm sorry Eunhae, I already eat just now. I bought lunch near library because I'm too hungry just now. I will go straight to our class OK, lets meet there.

 

 *                                                                *                                                                                   *

 

SHORT UPDATE FROM ME.
hahaha i think i got some sickness which I like to update during my finalexam hehehe
anyway im sorry and thank you for reading and subscribing my story *bow bow bow*