That Voice...

Do You Ever Love Me?

"Hyunhee....are you okay?" Eunhae tapped my shoulder. 

"Yup, I'm okay,"

"Come on, it's lunch time. Let's grab something at the cafeteria,"

"Eunhae~ah, I'm not hungry...I will go to the library today. Happy eating ok," I leave Eunhae alone in the class and quickly walk to the library. If usually, I'm looking forward for lunch time but not today. I have no appetite today and I'm not ready to see both of them together. The best place to calm me down is library.
So that, I can cry to my heart's concent today.

*                                                                                                                        *                                                                                                               *

Tok! Tok! Tok! Someone knocked on my door and then, that someone twisted my doorknob while peeking into my room with his tiny head.

"My little prince, waeyo?" Hyunsoo looked at me with his cute smile.

"Noona, dinner is ready. Come Noona, let's eat together," Hyunsoo walked into my room and hold onto my hands.

"Hyunnie, tell Omma and Appa that Noona not hungry okay. I do not have any appetite, will you do that my baby boy?" I his hair gently.

"But Noona, the other day you only eat a little, and yesterday you also not eat anything! Please Noona, let's eat with me...Please Noona," I could see tears in Hyunsoo eyes. Huhu, it is not like I don't want to eat, but it seems like I cannot eat. I hold on to Hyunsoo's hand tightly while standing up.

"Arasseo....let's go down together. I will eat ok. So, Hyunnie cannot cry...arasseo?" Hyunsoo nodded his head frantically and smiled at me brightly. Eventhough I'm not hungry, I will eat for my baby boy. I cannot make him cry.

 

*                                                                                                            *                                                                                                                *

 

"Hyunhee...can you stop reading or studying or whatever you do now?" Eunhae seized everything that on my table and hide it inside her backpack. I groaned and look at her with my laser eyes.

"Eunhae!!! Give me back all of my things, will you??? I need to finish it by today and then I can sleep peacefully all night long for tonight. GIVE ME BACK, NOW!!" I scolded her while trying to seized her backpack. She ran away from me and at the same time also struggling to wear her backpack.

"NOPE! I will never ever give this back....unless, you eat lunch with me," she stopped in front of our class. 

"Eat lunch with you? Well ok, we will have lunch together. Kaja," I dragged her into the cafeteria with the intention to get back my things actually. Well, her wish is easy, eat lunch with me? I eat lunch with her, EVERYDAY! 

 

I looked at the dishes in front of us, sandwiches, kimbap, kimchi fried rice, rice with many kind of side dishes. Yummy! Well, I will take this delicious kimbap, together with kimchi fried rice because I'm not in the mood to eat rice with side dishes. After both of us already chose what we want to eat, Eunhae dragged me to the nearby place to eat. Okay, now it's time to eat!!!

 

"What are you looking at? Now...EAT!" Eunhae looked at me suspiciously. 

I took one bite of the kimbap. Mmmm delicious. But then I put down my chopsticks onto my plate and took a sip of water from my water bottle.

"EAT!!" Eunhae forced me once again. I looked at her and shook my head.

"I cannot. I do not have any appetite. It's even hard to swallow you know," I pushed my plate toward Eunhae, signalling her to eat the rest.

"Seriously Hyunhee~ah?? You already acting like this for the whole week! You never look at food like that. By hook or by crook, you should finish everything on your plate, if not...please say goodbye to your homeworks and everything," I shook my head again. I want to eat but I cannot, I just can't.

"Hyunhee~ah did you know?" I looked at her with curiosity. "You look so pale this week. You need to eat something Hyunhee. Your body too...it seems so fragile. Eat okay," 

"Eunhae, I want to eat....I'm dying to eat, but I cannot!! I also dunno why. You can keep my things for now, I think I need to go to the class now because my head is acting weirdly now," I stood up and leaved Eunhae alone at the table.

 

I'm sorry Eunhae, I wish I could accompany you to eat but my head, it feels like it will burst anytime. I started to have this headache since this morning, but it keeps throbbing until now. And it is much worse now. In addition, my stomach also not in a good state, One of the reasons I cannot eat, because my stomach hurt too much  but I don't want to tell anyone about this. Because stomachache is normal. Thats why I want to eat, but I cannot!

I try to walk faster so that I can reach my class faster. But this headache just keep dominating my body. Everything around me is floating while my head spinning like crazy. What should I do? Should I sit for awhile but I'm climbing the stairs now. Suddenly, I tripped on my steps. I try to stable myself, but with my headchae and my stomachache together with my body that too heavy..I cannot find my balance.

I fell down the stairs and passed out.

 

*                                                                                                                       *                                                                                                       *

 

"What I told you, to eat right? Since when my daughter does not like to eat?" Mom scolded me. For god sake, we are in the hospital and she was scolding me for not eating. Huhu..I guess all Mom will always be like this. I chuckled a bit while looking at my mom.

"What are you laughing at? You almost made me faint just now, and you are laughing now?" I looked at my hands, not dared enough to look at Mom's face.

"Mianhae~yo Omma," I said quietly.

 

Eventually, here I am right now. In one of the cubicle in the hospital. I passed out only for 4 or 5 hours I guess. Because I'm only woke up just now, so...I also dunno what happened to me. I want to ask my Mom, but she cannot stop blabbering about I should eat, I should not skip my meals, I'm becoming thin now, why I skipped meals, and on and on. So, I do not have any space to ask her. It's quite surprising, because I passed out for 5 hours because I think I do not have any serious diseases? Or, am I getting any serious disease now??? I hope I'm just fine. Now, I feel quite scared. =D

 

 "Mrs. Lee....Hyunhee~ah....," 

That voice....that voice...I recognize that voice. My heart cannot stop beating the moment I heard that voice. I never thought that I will ever heard this voice again after everything that already happened now. I want to lift my head, I'm dying to look at him right now. But I can't. He should not be here. He is not suppose to be here. We already lost contact with each other for 2 weeks now.

"Myungsoo~ah. You come! Come here, let's sit beside Hyunhee," Mom took Myungsoo's hand and lead him to the chair that located beside my bed.

"Myungsoo, look at your stubborn girlfriend! Auntie already told her to eat, eat, and eat but she skipped all of her meals. Doctor said that she is tension and lack of nutrient because she is not eating properly recently. Can you scold her for me please, I dunno what kind of thing that make her so stress that she cannot eat properly. Please scold her for me ok," Ohhh Mom, please stop talking like that to Myungsoo. Seriously, I'm so embarrassed right now.

"Ne Omonim, leave it to me," after Myungsoo said like that, Mom leaves both of us alone.

 

If both of us still a couple, I'm sure by now I will attack him with my bear hug. But now, its different. The air, it screamed awkward to both of us. I even dunno, which point I should look at. His face, at the wall, my hands, or to the untouch food that a nurse gave us just now. In the end, I just looked at my hands because I think thats the best thing to look at for now.

None of us wants to say something to each other. Should I say something first. Ohhh, I know what I shoud say to him....

 

"I'm sorry about just now...." both of us looked at each other. I'm stunned. Because I miss his face so much. "Ahhh..ahhh...because my mom said that I'm still your girlfriend. I'm sorry, I'm not telling her yet about us," 

"It's okay. It's nothing," he replied. Then, both of us silent again. 

Suddenly, Myungsoo walked to the end of my bed and reach on the bowl of congee that the nurse leaved it just now. And then, he sat beside me again. 

"Come here, let me feed you this delicious congee. Omonim said you should eat right," Myungsoo already placed a spoon of congee in front of me, getting ready to feed me. I looked at him with unbelievable eyes.

"It's okay Myungsoo...I can feed myself, my arms not hurt at all," I tried to take the spoon from his hand but Myungsoo keep it away from me. I looked at him with the intention that he should give me the spoon.

 

Myungsoo shook his head and said "I will feed you Hyunhee~ah, so can you open your mouth now," so, I opened my mouth and Myungsoo fed me. Because I know, there's no use bickering with him when he is so determined to do something.

Myungsoo continue to feed me without saying anything. I also dunno, what should I say to him. Should I ask him 'how are you?" or "congratulations, I heard about you and Yeseul,". Huhu this is tough, tougher than finishing my maths homework. Come on Hyunhee, you should say something, just anything, anything.

 

Suddenly, "Why you skipped your meals? You never skip your meal Hyunhee," he looks at me with his mesmerizing eyes. From his eyes, I know he worried about me. I know, he still cares about me. Then he continued, "You look thin Hyunhee~ah, wae?? Wae you torture your body??" but he still keep feeding me the congee. He is so serious maybe I should say something funny?

"What do you think about my new image?? Did I look prettier when I lost a bit of weight?" I gave him my cheeky smile but he looked at me with his serious eyes. 

"Hyunhee, it is not something that you can joke about. You know what I feel, when I heard you fainted just now?? And you fainted while you climbed up the stairs. What should I do, if your head crashed down on the floor first?? You almost gave me a heart attack Hyunhee!!!" Myungsoo scolded me while looking straight into my eyes. It is scary but I never mean to make he worried. And why he needs to feel worry...we are nothing. But still, I looked down because I'm scared when he acted like this. If he knows why I'm not having appetite to eat....I think he will blame himself later. 

Because I know the reason why I stressed, why I cannot eat anything, why I occupied myself with studying and doing my homeworks....because I want to stop thinking about him and Yeseul. I keep thinking about it, thats why I should make myself busy. I should forget it....but I can't.

 

"I'm sorry Myungsoo. I.....I....dunno...what happen to me," I started to sob.  Because it feels so good when Myungsoo still cares about me. I thought he hates me. I thought he doesn't want to meet me at all. I thought he will ignore me from the moment I broke up with him. But he is here, feeding me and take care of me.

 

Myungsoo hold my hand and kissed it, "I'm sorry Hyunhee, please don't cry okay," I nodded my head and wiped my tears. 

I looked at him, he looked at me. I want to look away, but his eyes too tempting. I miss his eyes, I miss his nose, I miss hid lips, I miss his forehead, I miss his face, I miss his hair....I miss everything about him. But I should let him go now, because I'm the one that asked for it....and he already have someone now. I should let him go. But it's hard to let him go, when he is still holding on to my hands.

 

"I miss you Hyunhee....a lot," and kissed my hand again.

 

Suddenly, his phone ringing. Both of us looked at each other, but then I signalled him to answer his phone. He seems reluctant to let go of my hand in order to take out his phone from his pocket. I looked at the screen, it's Yeseul. 

"Answer it Myungsoo, you should not make her waits for it," I urged him to answer the call. He answered it, and from his conversation I know he should go because he should do something about School Open Day and maybe hang out with Yeseul and INFINITE too.

Before he can say anything, I speak first "You should go Myungsoo, don't worry I already finished the congee right....so now you should go meet your friends and.....and...your girlfriend. Bye Myungsoo, thank you for visiting me today," I waved my hand at him.

 

 

He is not even move an inch from me, but I already waved him goodbye and lying down, turned my back to him. Eventhoug I wanna spend more time with him, but I know he should spend time with Yeseul now, not me.
But I'm glad, Myungsoo still cares for me like last time....and he also missed me, a lot =') 

 

*Hehehe double update for todayyyy!!!!
Well eventhough not that double actually....
Thank you to my new subscribers!!! KOMAWOYO!!!
Actually, I think that I wanna post this story as my another fanfic but by making Baekhyun as my lead character...
But the story will be 100% same with this story....is it okay??? 
Because, well I love Myungsoo and Baekhyun, and I think it's quite good if I change the character into EXO version.
Well, anyway...I hope you enjoy this another update from me...thank you ^___^*