Today is D-DAY!!! 1

Do You Ever Love Me?

Lets just wait for my pay-day, then I can treat him on D-DAY!!!! 
I can't wait for it!!!!

*                                                                                           *                                                                                                     *      

Palli...palii!!! I should be hurry. There are many things to do today. I already planned it out. Today should be success, no failure can be accepted today.
Palli Hyunhee...
Because TODAY IS D-DAY!!!

 

I walked quickly to Myungsoo classroom. I hope he still there and not go anywhere. If he is not in there, it will be a problem to find him somewhere else. 
True!!! I'm not telling Myungsoo about this plan. I just planned it by myself, you can call it as SURPRISE GIFT I guess. I really really hope Myungsoo will like this 'surprise gift' despite of his busy schedule.

Yup, that should be my other worry. This plan will fail if, one : anyone tries to stop me from having date with Myungsoo, two : if Myungsoo himself won't allow himself to be dragged out by his girlfriend, and three : Myungsoo not in the class.
I hope today will be success....please, pray for me~~~

 

From afar, it seems like there are people inside Myungsoo's class. So I think, maybe Myungsoo is in the class because usually he will discuss with Yeseul in the class rather than other places. Before I could step inside his class, I took a deep breath while praying that he is in the class and it will be better if NO INFINITE members in the class to ruin my perfect plan today.

The moment I saw Myungsoo sitting at his place, I exhaled with relief. When I saw him, it feels like time was stopping and I swear I could stand still for hours just to stare at him like this. But when I realised about my actions I thought, I do not so much time to waste today. Today should be perfect!

 

"Myungsoo....," I called him slowly. Myungsoo looked at me with shocked expression but then he smiled and extended his hand to me. I took his hand and give him a wide grin too.

"Hyunhee...what a surprise, why are you here Hyunhee~ah?" Myungsoo squeezed my hand slowly and I know, he misses me too. It makes me warm inside.

"Hey Hyunhee, what's up?" and that's Yeseul voice. Luckily there is no INFINITE members today. Relieved. Maybe because today is Friday so they would like to have a blast today.

"Hi Yeseul. I hope, I'm not bothering both of you today....," then I stopped while glancing to both of them. Try to see their expressions for today. Yeseul seems calm while Myungsoo....mmm I could say he is being curious now. "Can I kidnap Myungsso for today? Please...today is am important day for me. May I?" I continued my speech while looking at them.

 

Both of them silent. And I can feel the tension and it feels like they will not agree with me. During this time, I really hope Woohyun will be here. I'm 100% sure that he will help me. I looked at them again with my failed puppy eyes because I don't even know how to do aegyo.

"Hyunhee...you promised me that you won't do this kind of thing again, right? School Open Day will be less in a month now, we still got many things to discuss about it," Myungsoo replied to me. I sighed.

"But....but....both of you still got 1 month to discuss about it. I just need this one day to spend time with you and I promise this will be the last time. Please...Myungsoo," I pleaded to him but without looking at his and Yeseul's face. I'm scared. I hope Myungsso won't get mad today. But I still pleaded, "Please, Yeseul,"

Yeseul made some thinking I guess, because it looks like she was calculating something with her fingers. Huhu, even her fingers look so beautiful. No wonder, everything about her is beautiful too TT
"Myungsoo...I think we could skip our discussion for today. Plus, like Hyunhee said we still got 4 weeks to prepare this program. Let's give ourselves a break today because today is Friday!" Yeseul talked to Myungsoo with her delicate voice. Cool but nice.

 

"Are you sure, Yeseul?" Ohhh Myungsoo, stop asking and let's go on date with me.

"Yup. I'm very sure. So Hyunhee, you are allowed to kidnap him for today," Yeseul gave me a cheeky smile while pushing Myungsoo toward me, across the desk.

"If you say so," Myungsoo replied to her. But because I cannot contain my feeling, I screamed happily while pulling at Myungsoo's hand asking him to follow me.

"Be patient Hyunhee~ah. I still need to pack my things," I looked at him with cute smile and whispered 'Mian'.

Today will be perfect Hyunhee. Don't worry!!!

 

*                                                                                                                   *                                                                                                    *

 

It had been a long time for us riding bus together like today. Fortunately, his mood today is THE BEST. Along the way to the shopping mall, we cannot stop talking and his voice just like a sweet melody to my ears. We catch up on one another. I asked him about the School Open Day, about his study, about INFINITE members, about his soccer team, and about everything. I just wanna know everything about him today.
Because I miss him so much. If I count the days we last seen each other, it should be 4 weeks ago. We study in the same school and we are neighbours but we never had time to meet each other. Huhu just because he is too busy. Well you could say that sometimes I could look at his face because I'm an expert in stalking my boyfriend hehehehe.

"Woahhh Hyunhee, what is your agenda for today ha?? We never come here for our date," once we arrived at our destination, Myungsoo asked me this question. Hahaha yup BINGO!! We never go here for our date, I only go here once because of INFINITE. Because today is a special today...so I will treat Myungsoo at the best place ever.

 

"Well, there's no hidden agenda and what you need to do for today, just follow me and it will be perfect!!" I hold into Myungsoo's hand, talking excitedly while walking backwardly toward the entrance of the shopping mall.

He holds my hand tightly and pulling me to walk beside him. He looked at me and said, "Arasseo Hyunhee~ah. I will follow you but I hope all of this thing will not bring you any trouble," and poked my nose.

"Aishhh...just trust me Myungie, it is not trouble. KAJAAA!" we walked hand in hand, together, same like the old time. How I miss to have this sweet date with Myungsoo. It seems like God is helping me to have a great and amazing day with Myungsoo today.

 

*                                                                                                               *                                                                                                        *

 

Our very first destination for today is MAN DEPARTMENT STORE!!! Well of course, this store obviously to buy new shirt and pants for Myungsoo. But seriously it is not that easy to convince Myungsoo to listen to every words I say. He will reason me with everything, for example "I already had enough clothes for this year, how about we buy clothes for you," or "It is wasting of money because I don't need it," or "I'm not in the mood to buy any," 

Because of that, I should imply some rules here for him, "One, no fighting against my words. Two, no money from you will be accepted. Three, just listen to me and follow me, arasseo,"

"But why? Why I need to follow you, I'm your boyfriend ok," Myungsoo still don't wanna listen to me. His stubborn attitude...at times could make me go crazy. But then, he will talk like that with sweet smile of his. Such a fox.

"Simple. Because I wanna pamper you today. So, palli...palli...let's enter this men department store,"

 

Eventhough he is still stubborn like a rock, but I still successful in bringing him inside this store. Because I know, he also don't wanna make me sad. That is why Myungsoo JJANG!! We walked along the shelves. Trying to find something that suit our taste and of course something that will make him look DASHING. First, I won't choose any checkered plaid shirt for him eventhough he likes it so much because he needs new style. 
Maybe like a satin shirt which can make him looks more stylish.

 

ASSA!!! I FOUND THE SHIRT!!
I let go of Myungsoo's hand and running toward the said shirt. There's nothing special about this shirt actually, it is black in colour, shining because it is satin maybe. it is fit, and I just know that it will look good on Myungsoo. I took the shirt from the shelf and showed it to Myungsoo.

"What do you think about this shirt? Perfect right?" I asked him while playing with my eyebrow.

 

He looked at it with his dazzling eyes. Observe it with every details and then he walked toward me, reaching for the shirt. "The material, perfect! The style, cool! The colour, jjang! As always, just look at the chooser...my girlfriend right. Of course it will be perfect," he gave me a thumb up but with slight sarcasm in his words.

"Aishhh, stop talking about because it is my girlfriend choices ok. I will hit you later," He laughed at me. While his one hand hugged my shoulder, the other one still on the shirt. Suddenly I opened my mouth, "I already decided to buy this shirt for you. It will look more perfect when you wear it later. Trust me ok Myungie," I seized the shirt from his hand and try searching for the worker there in order to ask him/her for new shirt with Myungsoo's size.

But then, Myungsoo seized it back with his round mesmerizing eyes, "Hyunhee!!! It is expensive! You will pay it with your pocket money?? Thank you but no thank you, we can find other things to buy," 

 

I seized it back and said, " Don't worry Myung, today is your day. So, please shut your mouth and listen to me....arasseo!!! You are so stubborn you know" I am running away from him and put my tongue out at him.

*                                                                                                                                            *                                                                                               *

Hahaha I dunno this chapter will be this long...
Huhu I need to split it into two,
One, because it is too long...
Two, because its already 4 am here...so I should go to sleep now...
Enjoy this new chapter and sorry for my grammar. Feel free to subscribe, comment, and upvote my story ^^