Date with INFINITE 1

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

At last, we reached the shopping mall after we dropped off from the bus. Yeah iys kind of surprised me when we took bus to go to the shopping mall instead of riding their cars or whatsoever. All of them are rich kids, and im sure all of them got their own driver to bring them wherever they wanna go. But Myungsoo dont have it because his parents dun like to pamper him like other rich kids. I wanna ask Woohyun about it...but I guessed thats not my business right~~

Throughout the journey to shopping mall, I just stick to Woohyun and Sungjongie. Since we took bus, so I cannot do much to go to Myungsoo. I sit beside Woohyun in the bus while Myungsoo sits beside Sungyeol. Thank god, Myungsoo sits beside Sungyeol, if beside Yeseul.....huhuhu
But I know, theres nothing to worry even if he sits bedise Yeseul. Its not like it will give me any harm, right~

All 9 of us entered the shopping mall excitedly but I think not me. I want to stick with Myungsoo.....but huhuhu all of other INFINITE members glued to him too much. We talked about Myungsoo here...no one is able to hate or dislike him. Fortunately there are Woohyun and Sungjong. I try not to overheard their conversation but they kept talking about they want to buy a new dress for Yeseul and new outfit for Myungsoo as a friendship gift. Huhu then how about me?? Yeah, I'm not their friends. TT

 

"Where we should go first. L, what do you think?" Hoya asked as we stepped in the shopping mall. I looked around the shopping mall. Its quite big. To be honest, it is my first time being here. Both Myungsoo and I always go on date but we never come here because this kind of shopping mall is famous with expensive things. This kind of place not suitable for students like us....I guess so but with the exception of these guys, maybe.

"Emmm I dunno. I will just follow all of you," Myungsoo replied while looking at all of us.

" I want to go to the men's department store. We should buy something for L or for us too," Sungyeol said excitedly.

Then, Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo's hand and lead him to the men's department store while all of us followed them but of course I'm far behind them. They entered one of the department store. I looked around the department store alone. While all of them scattered to find their own favourite wears. All of the shirts and t-shirts here looks so cool and smart. And the design also meets with teenagers taste like them. I looked at one of the shirt there, blue in colour...I touched it, the material so smooth. Then I looked at the price tag....WHAT??? WHAT??? I took back my hand....woahhhh this kind of shirt could kill me just because of the price too expensive, But all of them seems used with this kind of price.

Even Hoya, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo tried it out and asked for others' opinion. Huhu handsome guys like them, even they wear anything they will still look good on it. They looked like a model. Even workers in the store also admitted it how handsome they are. Then I wandered more around the store then I spotted something and jogged a bit to that section. 

 

Woahhhhh checkered plaid shirt!!!! Myungsoo's favourite. I should show him this shirt, he will be very happy with it. Ohh or this balck shirt. This black shirt looked so cool, if Myungsoo wears it, he will look so cool...I mean even cooler. I took the black shirt and one of the checkered plaid shirt which in red colour and try to search for Myungsoo. Haha I'm in high-spirited once I imagined how cool and smart he would be in those shirts. 

Oh...there is Myungsoo. I quicken my pace to Myungsoo. Myungsoo is observing the shirts there. When I'm closer to him, I'm ready to call his name.

But.......Yeseul tapped his shoulder and showed one shirt to him. The shirt looked sophisticated and much cooler than mine. The shirt still in black colour but it is combine with greyish colour too (huhu dunno how to explain but just imagine his shirt like one of the Destiny stage shirt ok). 

"Myungsoo look at this...I think this shirt should be fit with you. Wanna try?" Yeseul said to Myungsoo with her bright smile. Myungsoo observed the shirt slightly and took it from her grip.

"Yeah I think this shirt quite ok,"

 

When I see those scene in front of me, I just cannot control my feeling. I feel so sad. It should be me that suggest any shirt for my boyfriend to wear not any other girl. But....her choice of men's wear is faaaaaaaaaaar better than my choice. I only chose checkered plaid shirt while Yeseul chose something that will show Myungsoo's charm and make him become more handsome. 

Huhu I immediately feel so down after seeing them together. I wandered some more after returning back those shirts at the respective section. Suddenly I heard some commotion at one corner and I could see Yeseul, Myungsoo and INFINITE gathered together in front of the fitting room. I still walked there even with heavy heart. I looked at Myungsoo. As expected, Myungsoo looks so handsome and virtually glowing with that shirt. But I cannot feel contented with the outcome.

"Woahhh L hyung you look so cool," Sungjong said to Myungsoo.

"Am I? Hahaha thank you Sungjong and thanks to Yeseul too for choosing this shirt for me," Myungsoo beamed brightly to all of them. He looks so happy. 

"Yeseul chose it? Woahhh no wonder the shirt looks very suitable for L," Sungyeol said.

 

Everything about Yeseul is great in the eyes of INFINITE. I'm ready to get out from the store, after all they do not need me here. Maybe i should wander here alone and do some window shopping to elevate back my spirit. 

Suddenyly, "Hyunhee~ah......," I turned back to Myungsoo's direction. "....what do you think about this shirt? You like it?" Myungsoo asked me with his cute smile. Yup that particular smile.

I smiled back at him. "That shirt? Mmmm let me think first....," I tapped my chin, acting like i'm thinking about it. After that i give him two thumbs up and said "Cool. You look soooooo cool Myungie~ah. Happy?" He gave me that particular eye smile and nodded his head several times.

"Then, we will take this shirt because L likes it and Yeseul is the one that chose it," Sunggyu said cheerfully.

I might be smile at Myungsoo just now, but actually I'm quite sad but hiding my feeling is my expertise. However, I am very appreciate when Myungsoo asked me about that shirt. At least Myungsoo still think about me and thats mean he cares for me...right. Thats why I love Myungsoo sooooooo much. Huhu and I knew that Myungsoo not mad at me when I said I wanna join them. Myungsoo~ah.....komawoyo.

 

After we paid for Myungsoo's shirt and some of INFINITE shirts, they decided to go to women's department store. Of course not because of me but because of Yeseul. Seriously, I never hate Yeseul...but INFINITE makes me hate her. Huhu poor Yeseul. Yeseul mianhae, I will treat you better.
We arrived at one of women's store that sells many kind of dresses. Because of my body size, I never tried to wear any dresses or short skirts but I will wear long skirts sometimes. Just looking at the store I already knew, this is not my place...this is Yeseul place.

But still it is hard to even step in this kind of store, it wont be hurt to explore some cute or beautiful dresses here eventhough I cant wear it. I think so. All of INFINITE member already pushed Yeseul to enter the store while saying that they will pay for the dress, she just need to try it out. Lucky Yeseul...all of INFINITE loves her. Realizing that this date should be between Myungsoo and INFINITE, I try to walk behind them rather than glued to Myungsoo. Myungsoo never go out with other friends except for me and Eunhae, so I think I should respect their time too.

"Yeseul....you just stand here ok. Each of us will find one perfect dress for you, and all you need to do just wear it then we will pay it for you ok," Sunggyu said to Yeseul. While all of them already started to find one perfect dress for Yeseul...I wandered around alone AGAIN! 

 

I found one cute dress, yellow in colour. It looks so alive and cute. I looked for the biggest size for this dress. "S....M.....L.....mmmm ahhhh XL," I mumbled with low voice. I took the XL size. Mmmmm are they sure this is for XL size. Why I think theres nothing different between M size with XL size. I scratched my head. "Sigh". Theres nothing for me here except for window shopping. All of the dresses are so beautiful and I even like most of it.
Then I saw a mirror, I looked at my reflection. Mmmmm fats everywhere *sigh*. I dunno how many times I already sigh today.

After some time I heard Dongwoo's voice, "I already found a perfect dress for Yeseul,". I followed Dongwoo's voice and end up at front of the fitting room. All of INFINITE members already gathered there with one dress each. But it seems like Woohyun, Sungjong, and Myungsoo not choose any for her. Sungyeol clapped his hand and said, "Ok now Princess Yeseul will try out each of this dress. Are you ready guys?"

"Ready!!!!" all of them shout with enthusiasm. I just watched from far. Not that close but not that far too.

 

Yeseul took all 4 dresses from them and went into fitting room. They are so excited to see Yeseul in those dresses. After some time Yeseul went out from the fitting room. She wore a red mini dress that hugging her body. She looks fabulous as usual. She is so slim that even I as a girl also impressed with it. Even I acting like that, while for INFINITE members.....they cannot take theur eyes off from Yeseul. They are mesmerized by her beauty. They cant even utter one word to Yeseul.

"How?" Yeseul asked them with shy smile. Of course I already know their answer.

"Beautiful," Dongwoo answered her while others nodding their heads.

But rather than being amused with their answer, I'm more looking forward to Myungsoo's opinion. I looked at Myungsoo. He also seems mesmerized by her beauty. His eyes twinkling while his mouth slighly agape with surprise. He not even blink his eyes for some time. Yeah, Yeseul is one of a very beautiful girl that I ever known. 

 

It hurts. I try to ignore this feelings but I cant. She only wears one dress and their reaction already this big...but she still have 3 other dresses to wear and I know that it will be just perfect for her. And maybe they will end up buying all 4 dresses for Yeseul. I feel so left out right now. I cannot impress them like what Yeseul did.

While they busied compliment Yeseul about how beautiful and how y she was, I feel like I wanna run away from them once again. But I try to ignore it by looking at other dresses and observed it intently. But actually my eyes already blurred with tears. I dun wanna cry but I will try to hold ot for the sake of Myungsoo. I dun want Myungsoo to label me as a girlfriend that full of jealousy. Please Hyunhee dun break down here. Be strong my dear Hyunhee.

Suddeny someone hugged my shoulder. I am very shocked that I am no longer feel sad. "My princess....kaja. Lets get out of here, dresses are not interesting......how about we search something to eat?" Woohyun holds my face while giving me a wink. 

"But....but how about all of them?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Ohhh dont worry my princess, they are able to find us. Kaja," Woohyun offered his hand to me. After thinking for some time, I grabbed Woohyun's hand and smile at him.

"Kaja....I wanna eat ice-cream!"

"My treat specially for my princess,". We exited the store and go on our own way. 

 

* I want to update earlier but writing is not an easy task especially in English.
Sorry for late update but after all thanks for reading my fanfic and
HAPPY EID to all of Muslim readers here ^^ *