The End of Our Date~

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

BURP!!! 

Opsss!! Hehehehe XD 
Fortunately i'm not burping too loudly. I glanced to Woohyun and Woohyun was looking at me with his cheeky smile. I just grinned towards him. It seems like Woohyun heard it keke.
I nodded my head slightly with sorry face. Woohyun just shook his head while smiling.

The food here........
JJANG!!! First it is jjang because of the taste. Seriously the food here sooooooo delicious. I always hear that expensice food not usually delicious....but this is an exception. Maybe I should come here again but of course with more money TT. Second it is jjang because Woohyun paid for it! Hehe I know it sounded wrong but what can I do, I never planned to go here with them. So I guess I need to thanked INFINITE and Yeseul for brought me here. THANX *bow head*

"Ahhhh.....I'm full! Food here still as delicious as before," Hoya exclaimed while playing with his stomach.

"What do you think L? You like it here?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo with amused face and twinkling eyes. From what I see, I sensed that Sungyeol really really fond of Myungsoo. 

"Yeah its delicious considering I'm the first timer....right Hyunhee?" Myungsso replied him back then looked at me. Because I'm too surprised as Myungsoo talked to me for the first time in this restaurant, I just nodded my head meaning it is delicious.

"Good then. Now, our next plan should be........,"

"NIGHT MARKET!" Yeseul cut Sunggyu's word when he was talking. All of us looked at her because her voice quite loud but cute. I envy her =.=

All of the boys just chuckle a bit with her cute act while she scratched her head cutely. 
"Great! Kaja....lets go to the night market~~~" Sunggyu said his final decision and all of us just settling ourselves to exit this fancy reataurant.

 

*                                                                                                              *                                                                                               *

 

The air smells so fresh despite of many people wandering here including us. At last, the brought me to somewhere that I can afford to buy something. Relieve. For tonight I still walked beside Woohyun but plus Myungsoo. Can't u feel how happy I am now! Yahoooooo! Throughout the day Myungsoo always walked at the front while surrounded by the INFINITE, but during that night Myungsoo told them that he wanna walked at behind because he felt quite tired. Huhu Myungsoo is tired.....maybe because when both of us on date we always go eat, eat, and eat. We rarely went to the mall to shop but to eat especially something sweets like ice cream or cake. 

Huhu both of us should be on date today. If we are on date just now, I could eat many delicious thing and taking picture with Myungsoo too. Huhu such a waste. I glanced at Myungsoo, eventhough he looked tired but he never failed to smile. He loves to smile but he rarely smile without a reason, maybe he was happy today cause he got to spend time with INFINITE and ME! Two things at once are good right.

 

"Look at this! This is cute right," Yeseul dragged Sungyeol's body toward one of the booth that sell cute stuff like hairpins, hairban, cute t-shirt, girl accessories, and others. 

We also dragged our feet along with them. The booth just simple, night market ri ght but the things they sell there look expensive but very cheap. I also looked around there, the things so cute and meet my taste. I take a look at the hairpins there and took one of it that I think quite suit me. It is purple in colour, simple and glittered. I tried it on and looked at the mirror. Hmmmm I think....I like this hairpin. I turned around to look for Myungsoo and showed to him. Ahhhh Myungsoo just stand one step away from me.

I walked to Myungsoo with giddy feeling. Then I heard Dongwoo spoke, "Wahhhh Yeseul looks like a goddess with this hairpin. It really really suit her. Right guys?"

All of them turned to look at Yeseul and Dongwoo. I also looked at their direction. Its true....it suits her and what more the hairpin looks so pretty on her, its not like the hairpin maked her looks fabulous but it is another way around, she makes the hairpin looks beautiful.

"Yeah. It is perfect. Haha even cheap thing suits Yeseul well, I'm wondering what kind of thing not suit her," Sunggyu said with naughty smile.

 

Yeseul just shook her head cutely and said "Nahhh, this hairpin so cute, anybody that wears this will also look cute on it. Don't mocking me ok,"

Ahhh now I remember.....chhhh how come I will look pretty with this hairpin, I'm not pretty like Yeseul. Huhu I should take it off before all of INFINITE members saw me. 

"You look pretty with it, you want it?" suddenly someone hand stopped me from taking it off. I looked at the person. Shocked.

"Ohhh Myungsoo?? Hahaha really? Chhhh no need to make me feel good," I flinched away from Myungsoo and took it off.

After that, Myungsoo just stick with me all the time while I'm looking at the things thoroughly.
Ohhh....this is cute!

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo! Look at this!" I linked arm with Myungsoo while pointing at the couple bracelets. It looks soooo cute. Myungsoo don't like to wear any kind of accessories that will make him looked like a girl. So he rarely wears any bracelet, necklace or earrings.

"Ohhh this bracelet.....cute," he talked emotionless. The locket of the bracelets is in heart-shape, but the heart-shape is cut into half. One half for me, while the other half for Myungsoo. Isn't it perfect? =D

 

"Why you answered me with that kind of emotionless face ha Myungie. This is cute. We should buy it for us. Eventhough it is a bracelet but you can put it as your bag accessory.....Let's but it Myungie," I whined to Myungsoo....I still want this bracelets...it is perfect for us. PERFECT!

"Hyunhee," he looked at me sternly. "You know me right, I don't like couple things because.......,"

"......because you are a cool guy," I continued his sentence with defeated tone. 

Myungsoo brushed my hair and said, "Good girl. Kaja.....lets go home, they already walked away from us," I just nodded my head and followed him.

 

I know it is not cool of me if I'm sulking just because of the couple bracelet things when I know and perfectly understand that Myungsoo don't like those kind of things. For him, it looks childish and weird because he said withous those thing both of us still a couple so no need to buy those things. Its true, but I dunno....recently I feel a bit unsure, it seems like Myungsoo will be snatched away from me if I'm not fastened my grip to him.

*Sigh* Maybe it just a feeling.
Kaja....Let's go homeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

*                                                                                                     *                                                                                               *

 

Both of us were walking side by side without uttering any words, We just walked peacefully towards our. Each of us got something played in our mind. Just I dunno what Myungsoo thinks about. It could be about me, about INFINITE, about homeworks, schools, soccer practice, or it could be Yeseul. 
No no no! It could not be about Yeseul right.

"We already here Hyunhee, stop shaking ur head like that, it will split later," Myungsoo touched my head with both of his hands to stop me from shaking my head. Ahhhh I shook my head! Haha it should be because of Yesul. Chhhh......

I looked at Myungsoo.....he should let go off my head by now but he still keep my head like that.

"Myungsoo.......wae?" I asked him.

"Are you still sulking Hyunhee~ah," he talked while touching both of my chubby cheeks. I blinked my eyes. "I'm sorry because I broke our promise, I should say no to them but I just......." he talked while his eyes looked at the mere road. 

I took both of his hands with mine, and I hold it. Tightly, very tighly. I lift up his head, "Hey my Myungie, why with sad face....you are soooo not cool now. It's ok Myung, I understand. I should say sorry too because I should not disturb your sweet time with INFINITE.....mianhae Myungsoo~ah," I talked to him while our eyes staring at each other. 

"Then.....we are draw right, now?" Myungsoo talked to me with his cute smile.

"YUP MYUNG!" I hit his arm playfully.

"Come here," Myungsoo let go of my hand but instead he hugged my fat body tightly. I'm too shocked to hugged him back. What happened to my Myungsoo tonight??? " I'm sorry, arasseo," he talked again. I just nodded my head and hugged him back.

Suddenly I feel something on my neck. Whats that. Then Myungsoo let go of me with his bright smile.

"Myungsoo what are you doing to my neck.....are you scratch it?" I aked him playfully. Then I touch my neck.....the place where the exact thing located. I looked at it.................

 

Ahhhhh. Feel so surprised, I looked at Myungsoo with wide mouth.........

 

*ANNYEONGHASEYO YOEROBUN.....HOW ARE YOU???
sorry for late update again....hehehe
Just wanna say thank you to those that read my fanfic, to my subcribers and silent readers....
Dun worry, its ok for me as long as all of you enjoyed this story....
*bow head =D*