Cold Stare....

Do You Ever Love Me?

I looked straightly toward them. It seems like I'm absorbed with their handsomeness and beauty. Yeah all of the are indeed handsome, look cool and radiant...but still they cannot win againt My Myungsoo. Hihihihi.

 

"Come Hyunhee, I will introduce my friends to you," Myungsoo smiled brightly towards me. 
"This is Sunggyu, he is the leader of Infinite," Myungsoo pointed to the one that very far end of our left. I nodded my head a bit and smile at him. He looks at me with small smile. He is not that tall but still taller than me. His eyes are so small rather than other members, but I guess if he really smile his eyes will be smaller than now.
"Next to Sunggyu is Howon, or other students call him Hoya," I smiled to him. But he just stare at me coldly. To be honest I'm quite scared with his eyes but i just shrugged it off, maybe he is just not that friendly towards stranger.
"Next, he is Dongwoo. He is a happy-go-lucky person, I'm sure both of will get along well," I also smiled to dongwoo. He also smiled to me, but I dunno whether that smile is sincere or means something.
"This is Sungyeol," I smiled at him, but he just looked at me coldly. As Myungsoo introduced him as Sungyeol, I guess he is the one that yell to us just now. Since our first encounter just now, he never smiles toward me. He is the tallest among all. 
"This is....." "Let me introduce myself to your princess ok. Hello! My name is Woohyun, nice to meet you Hyunhee," he talked and smiled brighly to me. He is so adorable. Since before, this is the first time i feel very relaxed with all of this introduction. It seems like he likes me. Then, he winked at me which made me smile brightly. ;)
"He is kind of playboy type of boy," Myungsoo whispered to my ears. But i think rather than playboy, I think he is just sweet. Hehehee.

 

"Hello, I am Sungjong, the maknae. Nice meeting you, noona,"
"Noona?" I thought for awhile.
"Ohhh, Sungjong is a year younger than us. Becuase of his genius brain, he is able to study in the same year with us," Myungsoo explained to me with his cute smile. I nodded my head and with an O shape mouth. Sungjong also looks friendly like Woohyun, I can feel it when he called me noona just now.

 

I guess, now its my time to introduce myself. At least i should show some manners towards them, eventhough Im not that intelligent. I should show a great image because I'm a so-called Myungsoo's girlfriend right. I should make him proud of me, not embarassed.

 

"Hi! My name is Hyunhee, I am Myungsoo's girlfriend. Nice to meet you," I bowed a bit. Huhu all of them seems cold towards me. They are smiling but I can see it is not a genuine smile....they are just faking it. Thats what I think, but maybe they wanna looks cool or something right. Especially Sungyeol, whenever he looks at me he will look sooooo cold, while with others he seems normal. I think he hates me! But of course with the exception of Woohyun and Sungjong, they seems happy meeting with me.

 

"Come, let's sit with us. Today is such a great day because I can introduce my friends to you, and can introduce you to them," Myungsoo holds my hand while smiling cutely. He looks so happy, maybe because he loves to have his new friends. Because Myungsoo really likes his friends, I guess I should try to love his friends too.

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong sit beside me. While others sit beside each other in circle. Luckily all of them already had their own lunches, if not? Huhu we need to share our lunches. Its not a problem for me, but it will be quite a problem if they still feel hungry after that. I can feel the tension now. The atmosphere around here quite awkward. Maybe its not for them but for me. All of them just converse normally like friends but not me. Frankly said, I feel quite left out now. I feel a bit inferior with all of them now. I just eat quitely because I also dunno what to ask them, or how to initiate a conversation with them. I'm not that shy, but of course I will be shy around them. Plus, I also not a social type of person.
Throughout the time, i took a quick glances of Myungsoo. He seems soooo happy, with his cute mouth and he cannot stop talking since before. If Myungsoo happy, then I'm also happy. 

 

From their conversation I could tell that all of them are from rich family. Eventhough Myungsoo seems like a normal person like me, since we are neighbours since small...but actually his father is a doctor while his mom is a lecturer. Its just they love our good relationship, i mean between our families that make his family dun think to move anywhere. A tleast Myungsoo will not feel left out while being their friends. Other than that, they also talked about homeworks. Hahahaa I never thought that kingkas will talk about homeworks like now. They are so cute. 

 

Suddenly, Sungjong tapped on my hand. I looked at him. "Wae, Sungjong?"
"Noona......" he looks at me shyly. "Noona, your lunch looks delicious...can I try some?" he said cutely toward me. Haha now I believe that he is younger than me. He is so cute. 
"Of course Sungjong~shi, u can eat it," I gave him my lunch box. Then he slurp on some of my spaghetti. He looks at me with his sparkling eyes. He showed me two thumbs up. 
"Noona!!!! This is soooooooooo good, I already fall in love with your cooking," hahaha he is so funny too. 
"I will cook for you too some other time ok," he looks at me with his unbelievable eyes and nodded frantically at me. Haha so cute.

 

After that, I try to catch back their conversation. Sungyeol said, " Hey Mr. Class Rep., why Mr. Han called you just now?? Want to give us more homeworks or to give you more works with Mrs. Vice Class Rep.?" Sungyeol said it in a teasing tone. Look, I told you right! He acts differently with me, while normally with them. Maybe because of my appearance. Suddenly it reminds me of what Eunhae said, kingkas ONLY LIKE PRETTY GIRLS. Yeah I know, I'm such a good definition of UGLY GIRL. Pshhhttt....

But wait!!! Class rep.?? 
I glanced toward Myungsoo, unconsciously i said that word, "Class rep.??"

 

Myungsoo looks at me with apologetic look. From what I know, Myungsoo really really hates responsibility. Unless he likes it, like being a captain of soccer team during middle school. But class rep.?? I didnt think that he likes that kind of thing.

"Yup Hyunhee my dear, Myungsoo is our class rep. Dun tell me you dunno it yet," Woohyun gives me an answer which i waited from Myungsoo. "But yeah, its not like Myungsoo wants it, Its through voting. I guess your boyfriend is soooooo popular with girls and boys," Woohyun winked again at me. This boy, really likes to wink. Hihihihi....

 

"Ohhhh....I know, just....suddenly i forgot it," I try to cover myself. If i said i dunno, then they will doubt that we are such a sweet couple.

I glared at Myungsoo, and he knows i want an explaination from him. He nodded his head and holds my hand. Yeah I know, he is being sorry but still....I know it is not a big deal...but everyone knows, after prefects, class rep is the one that very busy. And he dont likes to be a class rep, i know it. Theres no reason for him to accept him. But yeah, many people know him....and teachers also like him. I will just wait for his answer this evening.

 

"And yeah....L and Ye Seul look good together. They can make such a good partner together," this time Hoya open his mouth. I looked at him, and I know he smirked at me. But why???
And yes, i heard it Hoya...you said someone's name...Ye Seul? I'm sure she is the Mrs. Vice Class Rep.

"Yeah...they are such a good couple. I heard that Ye seul got #1 at her school before, and I know you too L," Sunggyu said after that.

 

Myungsoo just smile shyly. Because no one really compliments him like this, i mean face to face. But of course I always compliment but its different...compliments that come from someone stupid like me and someone as intelligent as him like Sunggyu. Myungsoo smiled then said, "But all of you also like that.....not only me,"

 

"Both L and Ye Seul are handsome and pretty...." Hoya said.
"Both are brilliant.....," Sungyeol continue.
"And also athletic.....," Dongwoo said with a smirked.
"Hence, they look sooooooooo good together," said Sunggyu.

Now I'm wondering....is that girl named Ye Seul is soooooooo good like what they said. 

 

Suddenly, the school bell rings indicated that our lunch time already end. I never feel so much relieved when the bell rang. Usually I hope it will ring slower, because i wanna have some more alone time with Myungsoo. But not today. I know, I should like Myungsoo's friends, but they hates me.

Suddenly Sungjong holds my hand while smiling sweetly at me, "But noona, you are still the best partner and girlfriend for L hyung," seriously, when I heard Sungjong said like that, i feel like wanna cry on that time. At least Sungjong supports our relationship. 

 

I hold back his hand and said, "Thanks Sungjongie,"

 

 

*Another update hihihihi please ignore my grammar mistake

because yeah i am lazy enough to edit it.

And thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing my story,

I hope my story is good enough for all of you to read it*