New Beginning...

Do You Ever Love Me?

Myungsoo....Goodbye.
Let's meet again after few years when I can forget my feelings toward you...
And when both of us can talk to each other like old times.
But for now, let me love you until reality hit me and tell me that I need to forget you, my first love.

*                                                                                                                         *                                                                                                             *

After 1 and a half year...

 

Today is the start of my second week as 12th grader in high school. Yeah, I'm a senior now and I should be more matured and focus to my study if I wanna enter a good university. Because of that reason, now here I am.....standing still in front of this old but great school gate. If you ask me, of course I miss this school gate......there are too many things happened beyond this school gate.

YEAH EVERYONE!!! I'm back from Busan and here I am attending this school, my old school. Frankly speaking, I'm quite excited but at the same time very nervous. Huhu another 5 minutes, the school bell will ring, indicating the start of school. Hope that today will be just fine and I wonder, whether there are students that still remember me? Or they already forget me? How they will react after seeing me? But I'm sure Eunhae is dying to meet me hehehhe...
Oh God, please help me today~

*                                                                                                                             *                                                                                                         *

"Miss Kim, are you really sure that this is my class?? I think you maybe make some mistake here," I looked at my timetables with big eyes. 

"Hyunhee, teachers never make mistake. Remember that," I gulped my saliva and nodded my head a bit. "So, it is not a mistake. Come, follow me. I will introduce you to your new classmates," I gulped my saliva again. Am I dreaming right now? i just hope for the best then.

I followed Miss Kim, to our respective classroom. Obviously, she will be my homeroom teacher while I'm her student. Every steps we took, it cause my heart beats louder and louder. With the clanking sound of Miss Kim's heels really really not helping me to reduce this nervousness. Calm down Hyunhee. Take a deep breath, and you will be fine.
I feel like my chest, gonna explode the moment we take a turn toward the classroom. Oh my heart, please slow down a bit....I don't want to faint on the first day of school.

"Okay Hyunhee, wait here. When I ask you to come inside, then you come ok," I nodded my head slightly while looking at Miss Kim. I pull strap of my backpack, trying to ease my heart and my sweaty hands.

I looked up at the top of head. Class 3-1. While my head keep thinking, is this nightmare or sweet dream? I cannot choose which one I should imply today. From outside, I could heard Miss Kim's voice greeted all of her students. Miss Kim is a lovely teacher, I'm really lucky to be in this class. I guess. And then I could heard they greeted her back. I'm quite surprise to hear their greetings, I never thought they will be this lively for top students class. I thought it will be gloomy and they never intended to listen to their teacher's word. But yeah, I'm wrong.

"Alright class, settle down....so that I can introduce to all of you, our class new member," okay...my heart pounded crazily, the moment I heard Miss Kim talked about me. 

"New member? He or she?" I heard someone asked Miss Kim.
"If a girl, I hope she is hot...." then I heard other voice said it while other girls shhhhh him.
"Or a cool guy???" other girls cooed together.

"I guess, INFINITE not cool enough for you all," ohhh, I recognize this voice. One of the voices that I miss the most. Woohyun~ah....
When Woohyun said like that, all of the girls keep squealing "No....no,". I dunno that all of them could be this cute.

"Settle down class. I'm sure some of you know her and still remember her," all of them looked at each other. It looks like they try to remember if there is any students that they know will transfer to this school. I'm nervous here. "You can enter now. Come on,"

Okay....calm down. By hook or by crook, you still need to face this. Blame yourself as you don't wanna rolled yourself in during first week of school. With heavy and nervous heart, I enter the class. I could heard some of them gasped as they saw me entered the class. Well, it is not a surprise....of course they remembered me right. It's not easy to forget me kekeke.
But I'm not brave enough to look at all of them. I'm scared and confused. Why I'm in the first class instead of the fifth or forth. OH MANNNNN.....

"Introduce yourself to the class," Miss Kim asked me to introduce myself. I just prayed that I wont stutter because it will be very embarassing.

I stood in front of them and lift up my head. "Mmmmm...well, hello everyone. I'm Hyunhee, Lee Hyunhee. I'm your new classmate, please take a good care of me. Thank you," then I bowed my head and sighed. Thank God, I'm not stuttering and it is already end. I hope this introduction thing will end soon. I build up my courage to look at all of them.

"Woah, it's really Hyunhee,"
"Did Hyunhee moved somewhere before??" 
"She looks...........,"
".....the same right??? Hihihihi,"
"I thought she gonna transforms to be a pretty girl to steal L back,"

Huhu, I could heard some of them talked about me. Well, there is still other students that did not know that I moved before. Its funny. Their words, kind of hurt but of course everyone will react like that.

"Okay Hyunhee, now you can choose which seats you want to sit," 

I looked around the class. And yes, I could see him. Him. Him, that I miss the most. Him, that I love the most. I thought my heart will stop pounding crazily, but as we looked at each other, eye on eye....I think my chest gonna burst. I never thought I will be this excited when I saw him. At first he looked at me with shocked eyes....but then his eyes sparkling while he gave me that smile, that particular smile that I miss all the time. Automatically, I also smiled at him and at the same time I felt relieved. Anything will be good because he is here with me, my Myungsoo.

Well, there are two vacant seats, one is beside Myungsoo...while the other one beside Sungyeol. I looked at Sungyeol.....he smiled at me?? He smiled at me??? I squinted my eyes....am I dreaming again? Okay, I think it's kind of creepy for someone that hates me sooooo much to smile at me now. I know, it is also not a good choice to sit beside Myungsoo....but at least, we are friends. We are still best friends right????

"Myungsoo....beside Kim Myungsoo," I told Miss Kim, so Miss Kim asked me to take my seat. 

As I walked toward my seat, someone asked Miss Kim, "Miss Kim, why she is in this class....she should be in fifth class maybe??" woahh the sarcasm really kills me inside.

"Simple, because our class got empty spaces. So, now just accept her and help her in study okay," hahaha Miss Kim so cool. I think, I already love her <3.

I know, all of them were staring at me. To be in the same class with Myungsoo and INFINITE already made me feel weird....of course all of them will feel the same thing too. On top of that, I'm not even as intelligent as them....instead I'M THE WORST.
I took my seat and guess what, Myungsoo can't even take his eyes off of me. Myungsoo...I'm Hyunhee, I'm not some kind of ghost or alien...so you can stop staring at me.

But of course he stared at me with his lovely eyes. It's so sincere, there's no hate in there. 

Suddenly,
Myungsoo hugged me. Tightly. It feels like forever, the last time I fell into his embrace. I hugged him back and failed to stop myself from crying over this small reunion.

"Hyunhee~ah, where are you going??? I miss you badly....Don't leave me again," his words, his voice.....melts me inside and warm my heart. 

 

Yeah everybody, here I am.....
at my old high school, with new story and new chapter.
I'm still the same fat, ugly, and hideous girl. But I know, the moment Myungsoo took me in his embrace....everything will be just fine and wonderful~~~

 

*Hello everyone....short update from me....
Need to go now....please enjoy this okayyyyyyyy..
and thanks to your comments and new subbies too!!!!*