Good"bye"...

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

Besides them, there are also 4 other members of INFINITE. Without saying anything, Sunggyu asked Yeseul to sit on the chair, while 5 of them get ready to serenade her with a love song. Never once I know that Myungsoo got this beautiful voice, but INFINITE are able to discover it....
And Yeseul so lucky, because Myungsoo confessed to her in front of other people and he even sings to her while showing his particular smile.

 

And I know that he definitely sure that I will be here...today.

*                                                                                                                      *                                                                                              *

I looked at my mom. She was preparing to go out. To be certain, she was preparing to go to Myungsoo's house for special gathering. Since it's just a small gathering, so Mom decided to wear simple casual dress, below knee length. To be honest, she is even prettier than me. Haihhh, I even dunno why I'm not inherits my mother beauty.

"Hyunhee Dear," I looked at Mom as she called my name, "Are you sure you don't want to follow me?" she asked me again for nth time.

I nodded my head and said, "Yup Omma, positive. Have fun ok Omma. You should spend this quality time with Mrs. Kim because you dunno when you will meet her again,"

"Hyunhee, you know right...one of the reasons for this gathering because of us? Because we will move out tomorrow. I nodded my head again but still with my previous expression...I don't think it is a good idea to meet Myungsoo after what happened today. It is still quite hard to see him face to face eventhough I'm the one that wanna broke up with him. Am I regretted it now?? Mollayo huhuhu

"I know Omma, but yeah....you know right with everything that happenned recently...yeah," Mom nodded his head. I sighed. 

Mom already took her handbag to go out, she said Appa will come to Mrs Kim house straight from his work. "HYUNSOO BABY!!! Palli, Mrs Kim already waited for us," Mom called out to Hyunsoo who is slowly walking down the stairs.

"Omma...I will accompany Hyunhee Noona okay. I don't want her to be bored to death staying at home alone," and then he gave his cute smile to my mom. This cutie, I know he is just lazy to get ready for this gathering. Mom looked at him while skahing her head and then smiled back.

"Arasseo Baby. So please take care of Noona while Omma and Appa go ok. Anyway Hyunhee, I heard that today is also a small gathering for Myungsoo's friends. Its just a small gathering, so I guess it will be his good friends right and mmmmm his new girlfriend I guess," I just nodded my head again eventhough in my heart no one knows how much it shattered to the piece. I never knew that Myungsoo already told his mom about his new girlfriend. 

"But Omma....please don't tell Myungsoo anything about us moving to Busan okay...." Mom just nodded her head and waved goodbye to both of us before she went out the door.

 

It seems like both of them really serious with this relationship. I'm sure Mrs Kim will be very happy. Plus she already met her right, everyone wants a sister-in-law that sweet and beautiful like Yeseul. Huhuhuhu....
I can never beat her. N.E.V.E.R. Yup, thats why I should back off earlier...and I think I did a right thing.

But when Mom said about Myungsoo will bring home INFINITE and Yeseul, it must be to celebrate the successful ending of School Open Day....and maybe also for today event, the successful confession right......

 

Flashback

"Myung!!! Myung!!! Come on....let's watch the event. Pleaseeeeeee~~~," acting cute in front of Myungsoo is never easy for me. Because I'm not a cute girl. Even with this failed aegyo, Myungsoo still looked at me with his eyebrows slightly raised. He smirked a bit and shook his head telling me that he won't buy my terrible aegyo.

"MYUNGSOOOOO!!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!" he shook his head again while concentrating with his homeworks. "Okay, just stay here. I will go there alone. I. H.A.T.E. Y.O.U," with that finishing word....I took my backpack and turned away from him. I hate him. I will just watch it alone, or together with Eunhae maybe. 

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist before I got to exit Myungsoo's classroom. Well, we always place in different classes right. Fate really hate us, I guess. Because of the grabbing thing, I also turned around facing to the person that grabbed my hand. Myungsoo looked at me with his captivating eyes while grinning at me.

"BWO? WAE? Let me go!" still feeling sour with Myungsoo, I tried to free myself from him. 

"I'm sorry okay. Come on, let's go together. You look cuter with your smile....so smile now," he interlaced our hands together and then took my backpack while saying those thing. Sweet guy like Myungsoo, will always do like this hehehehe. 

I smiled widely at him and tighten our fingers and screamed at him, "YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MYUNGSOO!!!" 

So, here we were....at the audience seats, while waiting for the opening of The Love Confession Event. I know Myungsoo hate this kind of thing, he hates lovey dovey thing....he likes something natural. But being me, of course I love something like fantasy-kind of love confession. This is the most-awaited event that I wanna watch once I entered middle school okay.
We took our seats where Eunhae already saved it for us earlier and arguing with me...why both of us so slow?? Many people asked her about the seats and bla bla bla. Eunhae and complaining......*sigh*

Few minutes after that, the event started with the explanation of this event. And first participant went up on stage and started his confession to the girl that he likes. I looked at them with exciting eyes and dreamy smile. How sweet of them, telling the whole world about their love story. It is brave right??

I nudged Myungsoo's side. He looked at me with sleepy eyes while I looked at him with hopeful eyes. "I know what you are thinking Hyunhee~ah. And trust me, you will never like my answer once you ask it from me," and then he immediately looked at the stage again.

I took his hand and laced it with mine. Looking at our hands right now, I can never imagine that both of us will be in relationship. For me to have a crush on him is normal, but for him to like me back is kind of miracle. I never thought this kind of magic will happen to me. As he realised what I did, he poked my side and looked at me with his loving eyes. 

"Looking at them right now, it reminds me how miracle could happen to everyone....." he nodded his head while listening to my words. "....and I think it will be sweet if there's someone that brave enough to confess his love toward me up on the stage. Sweet right?" 

"Hyunhee~ah....you know right...." he swept his hair slightly to the back.

"Yup, I know...." I cut him and continued. "...You hate this kind of thing. I just wanna tell you about my dream, as long as I know that you like me...it's enough," I gave him my genuine smile. He gave me his particular smile too and kissed my hand. Yup, as long as we are together, I don't need other things to prove our love. 

"But.....you need to watch this event with me EVERY YEAR!!!! Promise??"

"Promise Hyunhee~ah," 

 

End of Flashback

*                                                                                                                       *                                                                                        *

 

I looked around my room. Huhu...I'm gonna miss this room a lot. Of course, this is my first bedroom since I'm small. And then I looked at my bookshelves. My forever bookshelves. To be honest, my bookshelves never being occupied with academic books but always full with comics, novels, manga, magazines, and everything besides school or academic books. Hehehe
And everytime Myungsoo see it, he will ask me, where I keep my school book? And I just shrugged my shoulder hehehehe
But the most important thing is, before both of us in relationship...I will always arrange my diaries on the very last row of this bookshelves. So, I can easily reached it before I'm going to bed because usually I will write on it before I went to sleep. But then, after both of us become couple....I keep it inside a purple box under my bed. 

The reasons why I keep it inside the box, first because Myungsoo said that I should not keep everything by myself, I should tell everything to him because he will be my diary the moment he became my boyfriend. The second reason, because I wanna hide it from Myungsoo...who knows that he will steal it again and read it. I cannot let him read it again because most of the diaries were filled with my love confession toward Myungsoo. So, its a totally no no for him to steal it again. 

 

And then I turned to my bed. As mom said we will have a whole brand new furniture at our new house...so no need for us to bring along the furniture in this house. So, basically we just need to pack our clothes and anything that important to us. I'm gonna miss this bed. I sit at the corner of the bed....my favourite bed, the place where i will lie down and talk non-stop with Myungsoo on the phone. Also my favourite place to write my diary. "I'm gonna miss you badly my dear bed," I monologued alone while the bed slowly.

 

Lastly, I looked at the window. Among all the things in my bedroom, I would say that I love this window the most. This window, everytime I looked at it, automatically I will smile brightly. Because this window always make me feel like the distance between me and Myungsoo is near. I just need to shift the curtain a bit, just like a miracle I can see Myungsoo beyond this window *if he opened his curtain hehehe*
Sometimes if both of us quite busy with our study, we always stick to our desk which located in front of our windows. So, if I feel bored I will catch a glimpse of Myungsoo. Eventhough he looked handsome most of the time, but he is the most handsome when he is studying. His concentrate-face really make me fall in love over and over again towards him. Sometimes I forgot to study because I keep staring at him.

And if we are lucky *or should I say, I'm the one that lucky*, both of us will looked at each other and smile like an idiot person. Usually he will wave at me first, and then we will exchange notes using A4 paper just to kill some time. Everytime we communicate like this, it always remind me that no other girl can be as lucky as I am. Before we went sleep, both of us will look out out windows....waving and said goodnight to one another. 

 

Memories.........all of it already became a memories. I stop staring out this windown after we broke up. I will just look at it when I know Myungsoo is not in his room and when I miss him so much. "For the last time....let's look out from this window. Who knows at my new house, the window will be quite boring right?" after talking to myself like a stupid person, I dragged my feet to the window. 

I looked across it, Myungsoo's bedroom so dark. Of course, he is having a gathering now. After some time, I sit on top of the desk and looked down across this window as I heard noise came out from Myungsoo's yard. I saw them, INFINITE members. I could see Hoya, Sunggyu, and Sungyeol were talking to each other while drink something. Not far away from them, I saw Sungjong, Woohyun, and Dongwoo sat on the chairs while eating meat I guess. Woahhhh it must be hanwoo, I should come to Mrs Kim house if I know about it. 
It looked like they were enjoying themselves. I miss Sungjongie and Woohyun. If I'm brave enough I will greet them and talk to them but it's hard. I miss them.

 

Not long after that, I saw them. The new couple, Myungsoo and Yeseul. Myungsoo looks happy. He is smiling brightly while holding hand with Yeseul. My brain said you should go now and pack my things because it is not good for my heart to see this kind of scene. But my heart said I should stay because I never know when I will meet Myungsoo again. I'm gonna miss him so badly, so lets appreciate this moment to look at Myungsoo as much as possible. I looked at their outfits, red-black....it seems like both of them already planned to wear clothes with same colour. Myungsoo and I, never plan something like that huhuhu....
And then I saw Yeseul wiped the corner of Myungsoo's lips, maybe because of the icecream that they ate now. After that, they giggled among both of them.

Myungsoo rubbed her cheeks slightly, with his loving eyes. It ached my heart but I still wanna look at Myungsoo because I know I will miss him like crazy. Slowly, both of their faces came closer and closer, until their noses brushed each other....and in a split second, I saw both of them kissed each other on the lips. At the same time, my eyes were blurred with my own tears that will fall anytime now. What made me feel so sad actually, because the kissed was initiated by Myungsoo.........I hate him!

 

"Is that Myungsoo Hyung??? Why he kissed that girl??" suddenly, Hyunsoo appeared in front of me. Because of his cute voice, automatically I smiled and my tears gone. 

"She is his new girlfriend....obviously, thats why he kissed her right," I answered him monotonous

"But....Hyung never kissed you like that, did he??? He should kissed you like that too," yup Hyunsoo, he never kissed me like that. The truth is so bitter. Hyunsoo words made me realised that Myungsoo really really loves Yeseul. It breaks my heart but at the same time I'm glad he found someone better.

 

Suddenly, something crashed on my lips and I saw Hyunsoo is kissing me. I looked at him with questioning eyes. He grinned and said, "Don't worry Noona, if Hyung never kissed you....then I will kiss you because you are my precious,"

As soon as I heard what Hyunsoo said to me, I hugged him tightly and kiss his crown. "Thank you Hyunnie. Without you, I'm nothing,"

 

Myungsoo....Goodbye.
Let's meet again after few years when I can forget my feelings toward you...
And when both of us can talk to each other like old times.
But for now, let me love you until reality hit me and tell me that I need to forget you, my first love. 

 

*Hello my dear readers!!!!!! Hahahaha take me quite some time to update right?
That's because many things happened right now....
Despite all of it, I still find some time to update this fanfic hehehehe...
I hope all of you will enjoy this new chapter....and also thanks to my new subbies and sorrt for the late update*