Confession...

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

"Yah palli!!! Stop reading that book.....if not you will be late. Palli palli!!!" Eunhae quickly packed up my things and put it inside my bagpack. "What kind of student that come to school and bring such a lot of books during their School Open Day," Eunhae cannot stop complaining about my weird self recently. Yup, because recently I keep holding on school books or my homeworks. Well, I can't help it since I should find the answer by myself, if not all of the teachers will kill me.

"Well there is, and that's ME!!!" I replied to her complaints with annoying answer. "Haha unless you can teach me everything in order for me to answer all of the questions," I added more and gained shocked round eyes by Eunhae.

"Are you kidding my dear Hyunhee?? Haha, let's me ask you one question...why do you think that both of us are stick together in this classroom instead of Class 1 or Class 2???" then without answered it, both of us looked at each other with cheeky eye-smile and grinned. Because we know the answer, we are not as good as other students. And then we laughed together.
"I really really wanna help you Hyunhee. If I can borrow L's brain for awhile, I will do it and help you. I'm dead serious," she looked at me with determined eyes. She knows that I love studying, it's just I'm not good with it.

"Haha arasseo2. If I can borrow Myungsoo's brain...I will also do it Eunhae. Palli2, we should go now right?" we packed my last thing which is my English textbook and my pencil box. 

"Yup we should hurry, your favourite event is going to be started in 15 minutes," 

 

Today is the last day of our School Open Day which is held for 1 week aka 5 days. Its kind of bothersome to do it for a week but yeah let's say that this is the only time those 'bookworm-kind-of-students" are having fun, so let's them and us having fun hehehe. Usually, the opening ceremony of this event will be held on the first day and then all of the activities that need to be carried out by each classes will continue from first day till the last day. This year, our class decided to open up a photo-booth where we designed many kind of backgrounds as our classmates quite talented in this field.

Meanwhile, for Myungsoo's class, they open up a cafe just because there are many pretty and handsome students in there. Well, their cafe quite ok, the drinks and cakes are quite delicious. Of course I went there, when there are no sight of INFINITE members, Yeseul and Myungsoo. I'm kind of know about Myungsoo's shift as it is not that difficult to stalk him as our booths only happened to be in front of each other. Because Myungsoo also busy with sports activities, so usually he will take part during early morning or late evening. I cannot lie that it's a good thing that I can stalk him everyday without being caught by other students but sometimes it is kind of sad when I watch him happy with INFINITE and Yeseul. Besides that, Yeseul looks more feminine and poise than me which make them look more suitable.

As for the last day, Eunhae and me made a special request to all of our classmates that we cannot help them at the booth because of this event. Because every year, this is the event that I most anticipate during School Open Day. Luckily, they were okay with it as they said I'm always at the booth every day, so I should enjoy it on the last day.

 

"Ohhh...we arrived just on the time. But yeah.....all of the front seats were already taken," Eunhae and her complaints, cannot be separated.

"It's okay Eunhae~ah. We can just take this sit. As long as we can see them on the stage, it should be okay," I pulled Eunhae's arm toward one of the seats there. I could say, our seats not that behind still can consider as at the middle.

Suddenly, the stage's curtains were opened and presented to all of the audiences the special decoration that meants for this exact event. At the middle of the stage, there stood one big heart-shaped decoration decorated by many kind of roses from different kind of colours. It looks so beautiful. While the ceiling of the stage was decorated with heart-shaped balloons. Looking at the stage now, also make my hearts flowery with excited feelings.

"Woahhh, this year's decoration quite good and.....costly," hahaha this Eunhae. Yup fresh flowers quite expensive right?? And the fresh flowers are roses. But this school are well known, many company will surely sponsor us.

 

"Hello everyone!!! First of all, I would like to welcome all of you to this must-attend-event-every-year for our School Open Day. I welcome you to THE LOVE CONFESSION EVENT!!!!" once the MC finished his opening speech, all of the audiences started to clap their hands accompanied by the whistling of some male students.

"Woahhhh, no wonder, as in previous years this event surely very popular among students in or out of this schools. It shows that this year there are 11 participants. Without further ado, firstly i will explain to everyone about this event especially for someone that never knows about this event. This event known as The Love Confession Event. As all of you can see from the event's name, this event is solely for students or maybe teachers or staffs that wanna make a confession to their crushes. The participants could be from boys or girls as this event will help them in conveying their feelings to their crushes. We will call both of them to present on the stage and allow the participant to conduct their own confessions in their own ways maximum for 10 minutes. Besides that, this event could also be a medium for other couples to make their relationship become official, so that no one can steal their girlfriends or boyfriends...." when the MC said like that, all of the audiences erupted into laughter including me. With his funny facial expressions, he is really a good MC. "....Lastly, the person that had been confessed by the participants can choose whether they wanna accept it or worst REJECT IT," once again the MC made all of us laugh loudly. But like what he said, it worst when they rejected the participants. The feeling could be very horrible.

"Okay now, we will start with the first patricipant.....let's welcome Mr. Lee Hyun Woo and Miss Kwon Da Hye on the stage to start this event,"

"Lee Hyun Woo....Isn't he is the most famous kingka among middle school students?? I never know that he likes a nerd like Da Hye..." yup, like I told you before this. Eunhae is a gossip girl, so she knows almost everything that happened in this school. Thats why this event is the best event for Eunhae, while it's the best for me to come here with Eunhae as she knows every gossips that exist in this school.

"Hey Eunhae, its not good to say like that you know. Da Hye is sweet, that's why Hyun Woo like her. Do not judge a book by its cover,"

"Arasseo, arasseo....I know, everyone has their own preferences,"

 

Despite of being the most popular kingka among middle schooler, Hyunwoo looks like an innocent boy with pure love as he decided to convey his feelings through a simple love letter but full with his true heart. I'm sure, Da Hye will accept him because he seems so sincere. Looking at them right now, I can't help it to reminisced our happy memories before. Yup, our -Myungsoo and Hyunhee- happy memories. We are also like this. Eventhough Myungsoo never confessed to me in front of other people, but the moment when Myungsoo confessed to me....it's already a miracle.
Who knows that your ultimate crush could has the same feeling with you right. 

Thats why I love this event. It reminds me of good times. Before this, I will force Myungsoo to watch it with me together with Eunhae. Being a good boyfriend, I only need to force him on the first year but for upcoming years, he will make sure to spend those time with me. And everytime we see each participants or couples, we will start to talk about our relationship. We will laugh with each other and tell Eunhae about our history. How we became friends, how Myungsoo knew about my feeling, how our friendship.....it is such a good memories. 

 

Now, it's turn for the 4th participant. This is the first girl participant. She looks very shy, and the one that she likes looked very carefree and handsome too. I'm sure that she must be quite nervous now. And then she took the microphone and said, "Do you remember our first encounter??" then she looked at the boy. Immediately, the boy smiled and took another microphone.

"Of course. When you fell from the tree because you like to study on top of the tree," 

And then, they continue their own 'Do you remember......' while the boy answered it with bubbly feeling. Eventually, they are best friends like Myungsoo and I. Looking at them now, made me miss Myungsoo a lot. Therefore, I tried to search for Myungsoo. Since today is the last day, there's no more sports activities except for the prize-giving ceremony that will be held this evening. If...and I said if...if he still remember me, at least he will try to find time to attend this event.

Even how hard I tried to find him from first row to the last row, I cannot found him. Instead, I found Woohyun and Sungjong at the very first row. Well I'm kind of wondering, where the other INFINITE members. Maybe they are just not interested with this kind of event, and maybe Myungsoo also not like it. He just attended it because of me. How sad. 

 

"Well, without all of us realise it. We are already at the last participant and I could say it's quite shocking to see him in the list name of the participants. But I think, no need to worry...because this couple quite famous among other students even to the teachers. So without wasting any more time, please welcome Kim Myungsoo aka L and Min Yeseul up to the stage to present their love confession," I'm shocked. I thought Myungsoo will be among the audiences, but I never thought that he will be among the participants. 

As I heard the MC called his name, I cannot stop chanting 'This is unfair, this is unfair, this is totally unfair,' to myself.

"L? Is that the 'L' that both of us know? Is it him? Hey Hyunhee, are u sure that you are the one that dumped him? Hey Hyunhee.......Oh mannn Hyunhee, are you ok???" Eunhae became worried, because I become so pale after I saw Myungsoo on the stage. While I'm becoming paler, other people become more excited with cheers blared among them as this is the most anticipating couple ever.

"I'm okay Eunhae. Let's watch this last participant,"

"How about we skip this LAST PARTICIPANT, who is soooooooo bipolar and weird and such a betrayed person and........."

"Eunhae...can't you see? He is happy, we should be happy for him," I tried to calm her down. Instead of me, Eunhae looks like she wanna kill Myungsoo if Myungsoo happens to be in front of her now. I'm clear why Eunhae called him bipolar or a betrayer....but I also clear, this is mean that he likes Yeseul. He truly likes Yeseul.

Besides them, there are also 4 other members of INFINITE. Without saying anything, Sunggyu asked Yeseul to sit on the chair, while 5 of them get ready to serenade her with a love song. Never once I know that Myungsoo got this beautiful voice, but INFINITE are able to discover it....
And Yeseul so lucky, because Myungsoo confessed to her in front of other people and he even sings to her while showing his particular smile.

 

And I know that he definitely sure that I will be here...today.

 

 

*Annyeong everyoneeee~~~ Sorry for the late update but I can say its quite fast too...hehehehe
I want to update soooo badly, but well, I'm kind of busy being a Cinderella at home as I already graduated from university hehehe....
As usual, that you to the new subbies *bow head 90 degree*, for enjoying my fanfic. 
Actually, this chapter should be longer, but i cut it short but dun worry...because I will still write the other part in the new chapter...
Mian..because it tooks so much time to update 1 chapter....
Also thank you to all of the comments, and I hope you will enjoy this new chapter as for the previous chapter...
I'm kind of in hurry....Thank you again!!!!!*