Getting To Know New Friends.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dwStGtf3o

~

Sitting down in your class, you glanced to your side when you heard rustling.

JinYoung sat down and gave you a small wave, "Morning."

You smiled and nodded, "Good morning."

The two of you talked about various things before the lecture began.

A good twenty minutes had passed but the profressor was no where in sight.

You mused out loud, "He's running a bit late today."

JinYoung chuckled, "I think "a bit late" is an understatement."

You made a face and nodded, until the professor's assistant came strolling in, "The professor has an emergency appointment, there is no class."

Your jaw dropped.

JinYoung looked at your reaction and chortled, when you looked at him, he coughed to cover up his laughter.

Blowing a raspberry, you made a glum face, "I'm supposed to kill two more hours in this class...."

"Then how about we go kill that time?"

You glanced at JinYoung who was already packing his books, "Come on. This oppa will buy you lunch."

Hesitant, you rolled the idea around in your head.

He raised his eyebrow, "Is your boyfriend overprotective..?"

You shook your hands, "No no not that-"

JinYoung gave you a small pout, "Do you not eat with other boys?"

You shook your head frantically, "No not that-"

"Well then..?"

You puffed up your cheeks, "It's kind of...awkward.. I'M really awkward!"

*That is true. You are awkward around people you don't know...*

He looked at you, *But I DO know you..*

You looked up at him and nodded, "Okay fine. This is how you get to know each other, new friends!"

JinYoung gave you a heart-warming smile, "Exactly. Getting to know new...friends."

The two of you drove to a simple eatery, you opened the menu and focused on picking your meal.

The waiter came and smiled at the two of you, "Hello, I'll be serving you today. Today's special is the penne a la vodka and the seared sirloin."

You ordered, "I'll have the penne."

JinYoung nodded, "I'll have the seared sirloin."

The waiter wrote the orders down, "Is there anything you'd like to drink? Our smoothies are especially famous."

Pausing for a moment, JinYoung said, "I'll have strawberry kiwi and she'll have blueberry pineapple."

You blinked at him in surprise while the waiter took the orders and walked away.

He looked up at your surprised expression, "Wae?"

"...how did you know?"

JinYoung mentally cursed, "You didn't seem like the strawberry type of girl..besides whenever you think no one's looking, I see you chewing on pineapples or blueberries."

Your cheeks flushed and you said sheepishly, "You saw?"

JinYoung grinned, "You're not that discreet you know.."

Blowing a raspberry, "Whatever. Yes I am."

*Stubborn as ever.*

You blinked and smiled at him suddenly, "So...how come you transferred to the school now?"

JinYoung smiled to himself, *For you.*

"I was studying abroad, my parents thought it would be a good idea to study in my own country."

You nodded, "That makes sense.."

The food came and your eyes sparkled.

You chirped, "Thank you for the food!"

JinYoung smiled warmly and nodded, "Eat a lot."

The two of you shared a lot of stories, talked about friends, siblings, and got to know each other a lot better.

He cleared his throat and cautiously asked, "Have you been dating your boyfriend for a long time?"

He could see the light in your eyes when you talked about DaeHyun, "Eung! Since my junior year in high school."

"You must really like him."

You blushed, "DaeHyun oppa is...the only one for me."

JinYoung's eyes widened, you laughed, "Don't take it the wrong way! We've been through...a lot. DaeHyun oppa has always been there for me. I love him a lot."

*Maybe because you don't know...we've been engaged since we were little..? Why did you have to disappear suddenly..? I stayed and searched in America for you, I went and "studied abroad" for you..but you vanished.*

Your pretty eye-smile made JinYoung speechless for a moment.

Until you asked, "What about you oppa? Girlfriend in America?"

JinYoung chuckled, "THAT I'll tell you next time. When you buy coffee."

"Cheater. That's not fair!"