Soft-Hearted.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSYCxM5Nrc

~

The next morning, you woke up with puffy eyes and a feeling of dread in your stomach.

A soft knock rapped on your door before opening to reveal Mrs. Lee, "Agashi...I'm really sorry at the mess this turned out."

You gave her a soft, bitter smile, "It's okay. You didn't mean to cause harm."

Tears welled up in her eyes, "Even as you are being forced to marry, you are still so kind..."

You shook your head before she directed you to the bathroom to wash up.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you sighed and entered the shower.

After blow-drying your hair, you went downstairs to which your mom and Zelo were waiting.

Zelo gave you a sad look, "Noona..."

"I'm fine JunHong-ah."

He turned to Mrs. Choi, "Umma.."

She grasped your hands, looked you in the eyes and said, "NEVER lose hope."

Blinking away the tears, you nodded as she kissed the back of your hand before motioning Zelo to leave.

You held onto the necklace's pendant and looked at your makeup and dolled up face.

The makeup artist smiled, "Smile pretty miss! You're getting married!"

Mustering up a small smile, she squeezed your shoulder before applying blush and packing her belongings.

Moments later, the doorbell rang, "Miss ________. The limo awaits to take you to the chapel."

Exhaling, you mumbled, "Let me put on the dress first."

After slipping on the extragavent wedding gown, you carefully hiked up your dress and entered the limousine.

When you reached the chapel, the attendents immediately ushered you into a bridal hall where a pristine chair that resembled a throne was waiting for you.

Sitting down, you continued to finger the pendant around your neck.

Hearing hoarse voices, you looked up to see JinYoung with an ambiguous expression on his face.

"Isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress?"

JinYoung half-heartedly returned the smile, "Mm..maybe?"

You tried to read his expression, *Did something happen?*

He tilted your chin up and murmered, "You're beautiful and I'm sorry."

Returning the smile, *It's too late now anyway.*

He bent down and kissed your forehead before exiting the hall.

You stared blankly after him, *Did he...?*

You didn't know why but the kiss felt like a parting gift.

*Maybe I'm just nervous..*

Walking out and leaning against the door, JinYoung closed his eyes, *He was right.*

Backing up and glancing at the shut door, *All this time...*