Tension.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_SuAzll90

~

The next day, you entered your class and greeted JinYoung with a cheerful smile.

"Good morning oppa-"

"WOW this class is dead."

You and JInYoung turned to the source of disruption, you groaned.

IlHoon grinned at you, "Hi."

JinYoung nodded, "Before I address that, good morning to you too."

IlHoon paused, "Wait. JinYoung hyung?"

JinYoung smiled, "Long time no see."

You blinked, "You two know each other?"

IlHoon nodded, "I went to America for the summers in Paris-"

"I thought you said you can't come visit because you have to stay in Paris..........."

JinYoung whistled, "You dug your own grave."

You shook your head and turned away from IlHoon, before IlHoon could make an excuse, the profressor energetically bounded in and began his lecture.

All throughout the class, IlHoon tried apologizing, sending notes, text messages, but you refused to budge.

The moment the profressor dismissed the class, you stomped out of the room and headed to your next one.

"_________! I'm SORRY!"

You put your hand up and stormed away.

JinYoung followed after you until he saw DaeHyun, who blinked at you in surprise before going after you.

DaeHyun turned to glance back at IlHoon and JinYoung, IlHoon had a distraught look but JinYoung's look was different.

He met eyes with DaeHyun before giving him a small nod and walking away.

*What was that all about?*

Shrugging it off, DaeHyun dropped you off at your class and went into his class, where lo and behold IlHoon was.

"Oh hi hyungnim!"

DaeHyun waved, "Um. What's wrong with ___________?"

IlHoon had a sheepish look, "I lied that I couldn't visit her because I had to stay in Paris.."

DaeHyun cringed, "She hates it when people lie to her..."

IlHoon sighed, "Tell me about it. She's boiling mad. If we were still 3 and she was with JinYoung hyung, she wouldn't-"

He slapped a hand over his mouth, *What did I do.*

DaeHyun raised an eyebrow, "She knew JinYoung when she was little...?"

"UM..kinda? It's a funny story."

Thankfully the lecture had started and IlHoon didn't have to answer anymore questions.

DaeHyun was left to ponder his thoughts, *Then is she acting like she doesn't know him? What's going on..?*