Friends.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNKx5hzjafk&list=PL58BHorYsKwcYPujepY9ujCfgzzvNffY3

~

The next day, you wore glasses to hide your puffy eyes.

JinYoung noticed them right away, "Are you okay?"

Smiling tiredly, you wordlessly nodded and put your head down.

When the class ended, JinYoung went out after you, "_________-ah."

You turned to him, "Hmm?"

"You know I'm here for you...right?"

You nodded.

"Oh and before I forget, here."

Handing you a fancy invitation card, "It's a small party for my birthday...I hope you can come."

You blinked slowly and said, "Okay."

"I think JunHong is coming too."

You smiled, "Gomawo oppa. I'll make sure I mark this date."

He nodded and said, "Go to your next class. Get sleep, you look exhausted."

"I will, have a nice day oppa."

Turning around, you saw DaeHyun who had a blank expression on his face.

When he looked away, you bit your lip before forcing yourself to go to class.

Sitting through the boring lecture, you let your mind wander off until the professor dismissed the class after giving out final results.

As you exited the hall, you exhaled slowly before someone came crashing into you.

Eyes widening in surprise, you looked to see Krystal.

She grinned at you, "Hi bestie~"

You smiled at her, "Yes?"

"Let's go play~"

You echoed her nervously, "Play?"

A devious glint was in Krystal's eyes as moments later she dragged you to a club.

You cringed at the dimly lit room and strobe lights, "This REALLY isn't right for me-"

Krystal waved her hand, "You have to do it at least ONCE girl!"

You made a face as she took you by the hand and led you through the writhing dancers.

She opened a room door and dragged you inside, you looked around to see that it was your friends from America and B2ST.

You stared at them in surprise.

Speaking in English, your guy friends and girl friends held their arms out, "Girl! What are you waiting for?!"

IlHoon peeped out from the group, "You're going to stop being mad at me right?"

He held his arms out to you, you went into his embrace which moments later became a group hug from everybody.

You hugged Krystal, "Gomawo."

She winked before exclaiming, "Did you know we had the same circle of girl friends?! I moved a while ago but I kept in touch with those psychos over there-"

Amber rolled her eyes, "Shhhhhhhh!!!!"

YoSeob chirped, "I missed you my adorable button!"

ChangSub ruffled your hair, "Let's go crazy tonight."

Everyone laughed and sang karaoke, danced and played around.

When it was time to go, you hugged each and every single one of them that promised to see you before they left for America again.

Beaming widely, you nodded eagerly.

IlHoon called out, "I'm taking the pipsqueak home!"

MinHyuk yelled, "We'll be raiding your fridge!"

IlHoon cursed and deadpanned before holding his arm out for you, "Alright spill."

You sighed tiredly before explaining everything, too tired to cry.

IlHoon breathed out, "__________-ah. I have to tell you something."

You turned to him, "Eung?"

"I knew...from the start. About you and hyung. I didn't know all the details either, that's why I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to put you in a difficult position..."

Smiling at him, "I know. Gomawo, always."

His phone rang, which was a video call.

He pinched your cheek, "Aigoo. You crybaby. Don't forget! I'm always on your side!"

The phone screen chimed, "Me too! US TOO! WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL~"

IlHoon rolled his eyes before nodding, "Go in, I'll see you at school tomorrow."

Nodding, you waved at him before entering your front door.

Moments later, your phone buzzed with a picture message from B2ST: FIGHTING CHOI _________ <3 WE'VE ALWAYS GOT YOUR BACK!

Smiling, feeling comforted by your friends, you went to wash up and sleep.

~

BTOB, B2ST & f(x) are only here for this chapter (with the exception of IlHoon & Krystal of course) but yes, hope you enjoyed time with your sunbaes and friends~ ;)