The New Guy.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrvfeXm0o4o

~

Waking up the next day, you got dressed and went downstairs to a quiet house.

Your cousin's classes started later so he had the time to sleep while you had to be at the university bright and early by 7:30 AM.

Raking a hand through your hair, you sighed and stared at the piles of snow outside.

*It's going to be another cold day...*

Pouting against the window, you jumped when your phone rang.

"Hello?"

DaeHyun was waiting outside for you with his car, "Why are you pouting like a baby?"

Blinking in surprise, you got up with the phone attached to your ear, "You're not here yet! Where are you?!"

Teasing you, "I'm psychic! I already know you're pouting at your window."

Your jaw dropped in astonishment, "No you're not...stop."

Chuckling at your response, "__________-ah! How do you think I know how to get you the perfect gift each time!"

Stepping out of the driver's seat, DaeHyun quickly popped out in front of the window, chortling when you yelped, "UMMA!"

Staring at him in disbelief, you glared at him before stomping out of the house.

Laughing at your childish behavior, DaeHyun unlocked the car doors and sat inside.

"Not. Funny."

Pinching your cheek, "Aw was widdle _________ scared?"

Giving him an emotionless stare, you crossed your arms and huffed before turning away.

Peeking at you, DaeHyun laughed, "__________-ah. _________-ah~ _________-ahhhh."

"No."

Reaching over to buckle your seatbelt, he softly called your name.

You made the mistake of turning and meeting eyes with him, face to face.

Cheeks flushing red, "W-we're g-gonna be late."

Giving you a mischiveous grin before pecking your cheek, "No we won't."

Your face became the shade of Zelo's favorite cherry tomatoes.

When you arrived at university, you glumly stared at the snow outside and sighed.

*I hate cold weather...*

Glancing at your expession, DaeHyun smiled to himself, *Aigoo what will I do with this baby?*

Taking his scarf off, he tightly wrapped it around your neck, "Babo you have to protect your neck so you can protect your pretty voice."

You blinked, "What about you..?"

Cheeklily grinning, "I'm a Busan namjah! I'm strong enough to handle the cold."

Flushing a shade of pink, you smiled, "Gomawo oppa."

The two of you walked hand in hand to the campus and DaeHyun dropped you off in front of your lecture.

Before you could even kiss DaeHyun goodbye, Krystal came running to you shrieking your name.

"__________! ___________!"

You greeted her, "Yes? Good morning to you too."

She shook her head violently, "No that's not important right now! You're NEVER going to guess who just transferred to our school today!"

"Who..?"

Just then, a figure walked towards the lecture hall with a crowd of girls trailing behind him.

Your eyes widened, *It's him! The mysterious customer...*

When he turned his head, he met eyes with you and gave you a heartstopping smile.

*I found you.*