Rumors.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsTZcsiOVGY

~

When you went to school the next day, people gave you strange looks and whispered behind your back.

You confusedly looked around, by accident someone dropped their books in front of you and a flyer that said: Lee _________. Tramp. Family Ruiner.

Eyes blurring in surprise, the student scoffed before picking up her books, "Rude."

Seeing HaYoung from far away, she gave you a cold gaze before walking away.

Swallowing hard, you saw people sneer at you.

Walking quickly off campus, you heard people call out, "!"

"Tramp!"

"Go die!"

Running to a nearby bench, you gasped for air.

You felt something cold and slimy as something cracked on you.

You felt it to see that it was a raw egg.

Biting your lips, you tried leaving but more were pelted your way.

"GO AWAY !"

"DIE !"

"WAS ONE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?"

*I'm not a . I'm not a . I'm not-*

Tears poured from your eyes, DaeHyun looked around for you when he saw you getting pelted by eggs.

He lurched forward to help you but someone had beat him to it, JinYoung.

Furious, "STOP IT! ALL OF YOU! GO."

Trembling, you stared at the ground, JinYoung tried to help you but you pushed his hand away and shook your head.

Slowly picking yourself up from the ground, you looked up and met eyes with DaeHyun.

His eyes were sad, shocked and heartbroken.

He could feel his heart clench when he saw a single tear fall from your eye as you gave him a smile, *Oppa. I'm done.*

"__________-ah!"

"Noona!"

You shook your head and held your hands up, walking away on your own.

Slowly making your way to the bathroom, you washed the egg from your face, feeling the sting from the scratches caused by the shells.

Tying your hair into a ponytail, you walked out to see Zelo and IlHoon waiting for you, Zelo handed you his hoodie and whispered, "Let's go home noona."

You nodded blankly, letting IlHoon lead you away.

DaeHyun closed his eyes, leaning against the wall after seeing you walk away, *Mianhae _________-ah. I'm too stubborn and ashamed to face you.*

JinYoung saw you and called your name, "_________-ah."

IlHoon coldly spat, "Get lost."

Zelo gave JinYoung a frosty look, his tone sharp and cold, "You're not wanted here."

JinYoung looked at you, sighing before handing you a package from the pharmacy, "Here."

You blankly stared at it before IlHoon lifted you up and carried you away.