Strawberry Milk.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6H0BCK0sU

~

*What can I do..what can I do-*

Passing the small deli, JinYoung stopped in his tracks, *__________ loves strawberry milk...*

A small smile on his face, he purchased the drink and entered the lecture hall where you were scribbling something down.

He poked your cheek, "Good morning agashi."

You gave him a warm smile that almost made him stare in shock, "Good morning oppa."

He handed you the milk, "Here."

You blinked in astonishment, "How did you know?"

He laughed, "You just seem like the strawberry milk type of person."

Lips forming a surprised 'o' you sipped on the beverage and beamed, "Sometimes I feel like you've known me for a long time!"

JinYoung laughed in response and smiled secretly to himself, "What were you writing so fervently on the paper?"

You sheepishly smiled and covered it with your arm, "Nothing~"

"What? Show me~"

You made a face, "It's embarrassing."

He stuck his tongue out, "I'm going to drink all of your milk if you don't show me~"

When he grabbed the drink, you pouted.

"I'm seriously going to drink this all in one shot~"

Your eyes darted back and forth when suddenly your brain filled your head with a certain image.

~Flashback~

tumblr_mlhbqu04q41rytnh5o1_500.gif

After gulping down the milk, he grimaced at the sweet taste, "Ack."

A young, child version of you covered a piece of paper and jut your lips out, "That's not fair!"

JinYoung grinned and shrugged, "I told you~"

You puffed out your cheeks and gave him a look.

He laughed and ruffled your hair, "Here you baby."

Your eyes widened in astonishment, "You had TWO?!"

He rolled his eyes and pinched your cheek.

~Flashback End~

The older JinYoung waved his hand in front of your face, "Uh __________-ah?"

You shook your head and slapped your cheeks, "Sorry."

He raised an eyebrow, "Gwenchana? Are you sick?"

You shook your head no and smiled, "It's nothing. I just thought I saw something."

JinYoung gave you a curious look before handing you the milk back, "Here. I think you're lacking calcium."

Giggling at the seriousness of his tone, you nodded in thanks, "Gomawo. I'll eat it well!"

When the class was over, JinYoung waved goodbye and pat your shoulder, "Don't space out in your next class!"

"I won't!"

JinYoung looked up to see a boy he had never seen before giving him a weird look, JinYoung nodded slightly before walking away.

A warm voice echoed, "YOU spaced out?"

You turned around to see YoungJae, "Whaat. Is that really you?"

YoungJae grimaced, "Yeah yeah mock me. Krystal is going to-"

"Be on my side because she loves me."

YoungJae paused and stared at you, "You're not saying anything because you know it's true."

He gave you a look, "Alright miss smart mouth, DaeHyun dragged me here to make sure you didn't skip lunch and studied."

You stuck your tongue out, "Psh. I'm not a baby."

YoungJae nodded, "Mhmm. Yup. Sticking your tongue out is very mature."

Putting your hand up you said, "What-ever."

YoungJae sighed, "I hate to say this but I missed your sass."

You linked an arm through his, "Of course! I'M your favorite dongsaeng!"

YoungJae rolled his eyes, "As if......"

You stared at him and walked away, "Hmm...time to tell Krystal and DaeHyun oppa..."

"WHAT. NO."

YoungJae rushed over and asked, "What do you want for lunch oh favorite dongsaeng of mine?"