Ceremony.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkwmN2xMlc

~

Closing your eyes to gather your thoughts, you jumped when a female voice said, "It's time miss."

Breathing in deeply, you  nodded and followed her.

Hearing the familiar but depressing bridal march, you tried to smile as you went down the aisle.

Your eyes passed through YongGuk, HimChan, YoungJae and JongUp.

Krystal was giving you eyes that screamed, 'you don't have to do this'.

Looking away before you burst into tears, you noticed that DaeHyun wasn't in the crowd.

When you reached the front, you glanced back to see Zelo and IlHoon enter.

IlHoon looked directly at you and mouthed, 'don't worry'.

You gave him a confused look before turning to the minister who began the famous lines of the vows.

"The future husband to be would like to say a few words."

Passing a microphone to JinYoung, he calmly looked down at a piece of paper before glancing at the door that opened to let DaeHyun slip through.

You met eyes with him and froze before looking away.

Mr and Mrs. Jung looked expectantly at JinYoung who in his breath.

Crumpling up the paper, he spoke into the mic, "Before I came here, I thought I knew exactly what I was going to say. That I love...you and that I don't plan on stopping."

You swallowed hard.

"But..."

You looked at him with wide eyes.

"Even I can't marry a woman who loves someone else."

The guests murmered in shock and confusion, JinYoung's parents looked furious.

JinYoung grasped the pendant from your neck and pulled it off, you yelped, "No-"

Holding it high up, "She was going to marry me because the owner of this necklace had saved her from a traumatic accident. I was told that the silly, blubbering angel would be mine because I held her hand."

Staring in confusion and anxiety, you grew paralyzed at the alter.

"The owner of this necklace is actually within this room today."

Your head snapped towards JinYoung who seemed to be waiting for something.