Deja Vu.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWHdzkBIpU

~

After going on a lunch date with DaeHyun, you insisted that you'd walk to your part-time job at the flower shop.

Even though he protested very much to it.

"Oppa..it's broad daylight and it's getting warmer! You know..fresh air?"

Pouting like a child, "There's fresh air in the car..."

You gave him a look as if to say, 'Are you kidding me?'

He chuckled, "Alright fine but..what if someone kidnaps my pretty girlfriend?"

Thoughtfully tapping your chin, "If only you'd say those cheesy statements in front of the other oppas..then I wouldn't be the only one making fun of you..."

DaeHyun gave you a look, "Mwoh?!"

Giggling at his expression, "I'm just kidding~ I'll see you tomorrow! If you don't leave now, you're going to be late and the oppas are going to make you pay for their food!"

Giving you a sheepish look, "They bully me when you're not there...maybe you should come-"

Shushing him, "Sst! Is this the same Busan namjah Jung DaeHyun from this morning?!"

Laughing, "Of course. Alright, fine. YOU win. I'm going."

Pecking his cheek, "You knew I would~ Have fun with the others, see you tomorrow!"

DaeHyun gave you a soft smile, "Be safe and have fun."

Nodding, "Eung! Call me!"

He gave you a nod and a smile before waving and driving off.

Looking ahead at the long walk in front of you, you steadily made your way to the famous flower shop.

Along the way, you saw dandelions growing on the sidewalk.

Picking one of the ones with the seeds, *They say this will grant you a wish..hmm what to wish for?*

Walking along the sidewalk, you pondered on what to wish for, *Got it!*

*I wish...*

You took a deep breath and blew, *True love would last.*

Watching you and the seeds scatter, a voice chuckled, "You're still the same."

Turning around so quickly that you lost your footing, the mysterious voice caught your wrist, "Mmm..yep. Same as ever."

Standing upright, "Umm..thank you."

Quickly removing your hand from his grip, you cleared your throat, "Um..so..what are you doing here?"

JinYoung held his car keys out, "I was coming home.."

"Oh..I see. Well..bye..."

JinYoung's eyes widened, "Wait-"

You looked up at him, "Yes?"

He gave you a warm smile, "What did you wish for?"

A bell rang off in your head.

"What did you wish for __________-ah?"

Shaking your head to clear your thoughts, "Mm..if I tell you it won't come true."

JinYoung laughed, "Alright fine. Fair enough. I guess..I'll see you around."

You nodded slowly, "I guess so.."

Waving good bye, JinYoung walked away while you walked ahead.

*That was..strange..*