Hurtful Words.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7of83WS2fI

~

Sitting down, you said, "Oppa."

He looked up and smiled, "Eung? Wae?"

"You know JinYoung oppa..?"

His eyes faltered, "What abou him?"

"I think...I knew him from a long time ago."

DaeHyun's eyebrows raised, "Really?"

You nodded slowly, "But I don't remember anything about him. It's like he doesn't exist."

"Do you WANT to remember him?"

Blinking at the hostility in his voice, "I mean, I feel bad if I forgot him-"

DaeHyun scoffed, "Why don't you just marry him then?"

You stared at him incredulously, "Oppa. What's gotten into you?"

"You told me that you don't know him. Why are your words changing now?"

Offended, "Becasue I'm being HONEST?"

DaeHyun smirked, "Are you sure? You don't like the pretty boy rich kid?"

A hurt expression crossed your face, "What?"

He said, "Maybe we've been dating so long that you got tired of me."

A tear slid down your face, "I don' know what's gotten into you...but...I can't talk to you right now."

Getting up and turning around, you froze at his voice, "You're going to go to him right?"

You didn't answer, *No.*

"Take one more step and we're done."

You felt your heart shred into pieces, you could hear the cracks loud and clear.

Turning to him, you whispered, "I guess we're done."

A look of absolute shock crossed DaeHyun's face, *Did she just...?*

Covering your mouth, you ran out and hailed a cab, choking out your home address you sobbed into your hands.]

*How could he say such things to me? How can he say 'let's break up' so easily? How come he doesn't trust me? What happened to my DaeHyun oppa?*

Bursting through your home door, you almost knocked Zelo over as he greeted you, "Home so early-whoa!"

He heard your door slam shut, staring at the staircase to your room, *What...the....*

Climbing up, "Noona-?"

He froze at the sound of your sobbing, eyes widening, "Noona? Noona! Open the door! Noona! Noona!"

Rattling your doorknob, Zelo cursed out mentally, "Aish!"

"NOONA! NOONA!"

*Thank God mom's not home.*

When you refused to open the door, he scrambled around the house looking for a key, "WHERE'S THE KEY DAMMIT!"

Spotting it hanging above the counter, he grabbed it and opened the door, "Noona?"

You lifted your head up before your lips trembled, rushing into your brother's wide open arms, you let out another round of sobs.

*What happened...?*

Zelo saw your phone ringing and several missed calls from one person: My Prince <3

Instantly, Zelo's expression darkened as he comforted you.