Lovebirds.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5D_q0XGgCo

~

Entering the restaurant, Zelo said to the waiter, "Reservations under Jung DaeHyun."

The waiter nodded and led the couple to their table.

You looked up and saw Zelo, "Oh, here comes JunHong and his girlfriend!"

DaeHyun smiled at your excitement and waved the two over.

"Noona! Hyung! This is my pretty girlfriend Jung HaYoung."

HaYoung blushed before bowing slightly, "Ahnyeonghaseyoh-"

Your eyes twinkled, "You don't have to be so formal! I'm Choi _________, JunHong's noona. You can call me unnie if you want! And this is Jung DaeHyun, my boyfriend-"

DaeHyun cut in, "Soon to be husband!"

Zelo choked on his water while your mouth dropped, "He's kidding!"

Teasing you, "But you said yesterday-"

Stuffing bread into his mouth, you gave him a warning smile before turning back to HaYoung, "Sorry...he's...not normal."

HaYoung giggled, "Not at all unnie. The two of you fit each other perfectly."

DaeHyun grinned, "Zelo I approve. She's smart and pretty. No need to question."

Zelo smiled adoringly at HaYoung, "Hehe..I know.."

Your jaw dropped while DaeHyun whispered to you, "He's completely smitten..."

You nodded slowly, "We're waiting on one more couple.."

DaeHyun gave an apologetic smile, "As expected..they're late..but if they're nearby.."

You, DaeHyun and Zelo chorused, "You'll probably hear them first."

HaYoung blinked at the unison of voices before hearing, "OPPA IT'S THAT WAY."

Zelo shook his head, "Krystal noona and YoungJae hyung are here."

The boisterous couple smiled apologetically before waving, "Sorry~"

You smiled and shook your head, "It's nothing. Hurry sit!"

Krystal held her hand out to HaYoung, "Welcome to the club maknae couple! I'm Krystal!"

HaYoung blinked before smiling and shaking Krystal's hand, "Thanks for including me unnie!"

Zelo pulled HaYoung's hand away, "Don't hang out with SooJung noona too much..she'll make you psycho too-"

Krystal flicked Zelo's forehead, "Watch it you twit, I'm going to reveal all your secrets to your lovely girlfriend here."

Zelo stared at YoungJae who whistled innocently in response.

You rolled your eyes before saying to HaYoung, "Sorry, they're kind of dysfunctional..."

Krystal winked at HaYoung, "I'm hungry! Let's order!"

The six of you excitedly chatted while picking the food to eat, soon the meal was finished and it was time to pay the bill.

You approached the register after using the bathroom to wash your hands, "Can I have the bill for table 6?"

YoungJae stated, "DaeHyun in 3...2...1..."

A different card appeared in front of you, "Please charge it on this card."

You turned in surprise, "Oppa! It was my idea to invite her!"

DaeHyun simply ignored your protests before nodding at the other couples, "Time to go."

Crossing your arms and pouting, DaeHyun turned to the rest, "It was nice meeting you HaYoung, welcome to our little family!"

HaYoung shook her head, "Thank you for welcoming me in!"

Krystal slung an arm around her, "Of course! You're like family now! Come to me if widdle JunHong bothers you."

Zelo pried Krystal's arm off before sticking his tongue out at her, "She won't have time to meet you since that won't happen, right HaYoung-ah?"

HaYoung meekly nodded before bowing to everyone, "Bye unnies and oppas! Thank you for the meal!"

Zelo waved to you, "See you at home noona. Bye hyungs! Bye crazy SooJung~"

"MWOH THIS KID-"

YoungJae held Krystal back while rolling his eyes, "Let's go babe."

Krystal smiled before hugging you goodbye, "I'll call you bestie, bye~"

You nodded before turning away from DaeHyun.

DaeHyun blinked, "Wae? What?"

You stomped to the bus stop, "What'd I do?"

Turning to him, "Would it kill you to let me pay..once?"

DaeHyun had a straight face, "Yes."

Sighing, "Then as compensation, I'll take the bus."

DaeHyun raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?"

"Mhmm."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

DaeHyun pretended to walk away hoping you'd follow but you didn't budge.

Instead, the bus came and you almost got on when DaeHyun wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you off.

"I'M GOING TO TAKE THE BUS HOME!"

He chuckled, "I don't think so missy."

"This is technically kidnapping.."

DaeHyun kissed your nose, "It's not if the victim is willing..."

You blew a raspberry, "Please let me pay you back then?"

"Nope. Not in money~"

You crossed your arms, "You NEVER let me pay."

DaeHyun buckled your seatbelt and looked at you, "Call it male pride."

He glanced at your upset expression, "_______-ah, you have other things to spend that money on..as long as I'm next to you please just let me pay, it doesn't hurt my wallet at all I promise. Besides..you now have a debt to pay~"

You glanced at him from the corner of your eye.

"I think one dollar should equal to one kiss..no three kisses!"