Boyfriend.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM6gD5kl-ic

~

Entering the flower shop, you were startled by a loud shriek that greeted you, "________!"

Eyes wide, "Did something happen? Is something wrong?!"

Krystal laughed, "No silly! I'm no longer single!"

You let out a sigh of relief, "Sheesh. I thought something serious happened!"

She winked, "Something serious DID happen! Your gal pal is no longer lonely and alone!"

Making a face at her, "You were never alone! You just rejected everyone after the first date!"

You giggled at the hearts that were practically flowing from Krystal's eyes, "You don't understand. He's GORGEOUS. I'm in love!"

Giving her a skeptical look, "How good looking could he POSSIBLY be that my ice princess friend is head over heels in love with him?"

Pulling up a picture, your jaw dropped, "YOU'RE DATING YOUNGJAE OPPA?!"

Krystal's eyes doubled in size, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?!"

"HE'S DAEHYUN OPPA'S BEST FRIEND!"

"SERIOUSLY?! HOW COME I NEVER MET HIM BEFORE?!"

Your thoughts drifted back to when YoungJae was talking about 'that one special girl',"Oh my gosh. He was talking about YOU the entire time?!"

Krystal shrieked, "He talked about me?! What'd he say?!"

You laughed, "He told me how he thinks he finally knows how DaeHyun oppa feels about that 'one special girl'. Oh my gosh!"

The two of you laughed while jumping up and down, holding hands.

Sharing stories while arranging the flowers, time flew by and soon it was nightfall.

"Is he coming to pick you up?"

Krystal nodded, "Eung. We're going on a date!"

You smiled, "I'm so happy for the two of you!"

She blinked, "Your prince isn't coming to pick you up?"

Laughing, "I'm meeting him after his work. Movie night."

Krystal sighed, "I can't wait until I get to be like that with my hubby~"

You teased, "Oh ho~ thoughts of marriage already?"

Stammering as her cheeks turned red, "S-stop it! H-hajima!"

"SooJung-ah!"

You hid behind Krystal to surprise YoungJae.

He smiled at her, "Ready to go? Oh, is this your friend?"

You popped up behind her, "Yep. I'm Jung Krystal's friend, _________~!"

YoungJae's jaw dropped, "Your friend...is __________?!"

Pouting, "Why what's wrong with me?!"

YoungJae laughed while ruffling your hair, "Aigoo you little baby. SooJung's been telling me how she had one good friend who had a 'prince' for her boyfriend! I didn't know she was talking about you and DaeHyun! Ew."

You made a face, "Go on your date with 'SooJungie' already."

Linking arms with him, Krystal waved at you, "Bye chingoo~ See you tomorrow~"

Making a teasing face at YoungJae, he made a face back and waved at you before walking away.

*Now time to go see my 'prince'!*

Cheerfully walking down the steps of the hill and to the sidewalk, you smiled up at the starry night sky when a car beeped at you.

Turning to a pristine white car, you curiously stared at it when the window rolled down, "I was on my way to run some errands. Do you need a ride?"

You blinked at JinYoung, "Um. I'm okay...it's not too far..I can take the bus.."

JinYoung shook his head, "I'm sure it's on the way, hop in!"

Nodding uncertainly, you got into the passanger seat and buckled your belt.

"Where are you headed to?"

You answered, "To my..boyfriend's house."

"Oh. I see."

You glanced at JinYoung from the corner of your eye,*Not that I'm interested or anything...but he really is good looking. He looks like an ice prince.*

JinYoung glanced at you and you quickly turned to your side.

He laughed, *That habit still hasn't changed.*

Soon, the two of you pulled in front of a simple looking home, "We're here."

You nodded, "Thank you for the ride."

JinYoung gave you an eye-smile, "No problem. You don't have to be so formal with me you know. I hope we can be good friends."

Nodding slowly, "Sure! Thank you! Drive safely!"

Giving him a warm smile, you carefully stepped out of the car and closed the door.

Then you looked at the door of DaeHyun's house, *My prince~ Your princess is here!*