The Truth.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

I hope all you readers know I read each & every single comment and that I am ETERNALLY grateful when you do! Thanks a LOT<3

~

You went to JinYoung's parents' home and was greeted warmly by his mom, "__________-ah! Hello!"

Smiling and bowing in reply, she welcomed you in and called for the maids to bring tea and cake.

*You would have been an amazing mother in law...I'm sorry I don't love your son though..*

"Yes dear! What is it?"

You asked, "You said my mom worked for you right?"

She nodded, "Yes! Lee MiSook!"

"You see...my name is Choi, it used to be Kim, Lee was a fake name that my parents told me was a mistake."

JinYoung's mother gave you a confused look, "Your mother is here dear. I was wondering why you didn't visit sooner!"

You blinked in surprise, "She's here...?"

"Yes! Let me call her! She came to help with the wedding! She told me what you like! MISOOK!"

The woman appeared and stared at you with shocked eyes, "Agashi!"

JinYoung's mom was taken aback, "Agashi?"

The woman went to you and went on her knees, "Agashi I'm so sorry. I've committed a sin!"

You gave her a confused look, "Who are you?"

She stared at you, "The accident really DID take your memories away..."

"What...accident?"

Mrs. Jung blinked, "You don't remember the accident? MiSook promised you to JinYoung since he rescued you from the elevator!"

"...What? I don't like elevators...but not because of some accident..."

The woman nodded, "Yes agashi. You were stuck in an elevator for several hours, JinYoung dolyunnim came back with you, I asked him what he'd like as a reward, he asked to marry you."

"I'm sorry...I really don't remember ANY of this.."

Mrs. Jung frowned, "Before that, MiSook. You're not __________'s mother?"

The woman shook her head, "I was told by her adoptive mother to take _________ and hide for a few years, that's why I told you she was my daughter ma'am."

You blinked, it was slowly coming back to you, you crying because your "mom" left you with some strange woman that took you to a different house, but that was all you could remember.

"Oh! Maybe this will help!"

The woman pulled out a necklace and handed it to you, you it and examined.

Suddenly, you dropped it and stared as memories flooded into your head, how you were trapped in the elevator, how a small boy with a busan accent handed the necklace to you to be "brave", how you needed psychiatric help so your adoptive mom took you to America.

You whispered, "I remember now."

Mrs. Jung smiled, "Then you remember the promise, JinYoung, everything?"

You spoke, "JinYoung oppa isn't the one who saved me. Someone else did. The owner of this necklace did."

Mrs. Jung's smile faltered, "Well...I know that's in the past. Let's get talking about the wedding plans."

"Excuse me?"

Mrs. Jung's grin looked scary at this point, "Well sweetheart, the announcement's been made, MiSook's here, we can't recall our announcement, that would taint the Jung family."

"You're...still going to make me marry JinYoung oppa...?"

She gave you a surprised look, "Why ever not? The ceremony is in two weeks!"

You inhaled sharply, "W-what?"

"Yes dear! We picked your dress and everything! I will have people to you to and from your house from now on."

Your eyes shook with shock and fear, "But...why?"

"Honey. My son's only wanted one thing his entire life, you. As his mother...I want to give it to him."

You whispered, "I'm sorry...but I can't marry JinYoung oppa..."

She paused, "Then...let me be the one to break it to him...please let him believe you're going to get married to him, I'll try to tell him."

You sighed in relief, "Thank you."

"MiSook, I'm going to have to arrest you for fraud."

You froze.

The woman looked shocked.

"That is...unless __________ agrees...."