Valentine's Day.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4vmQK6fQM

~

After classes, you headed to the flower shop for your part-time job.

"Hi __________!"

You waved at your co-worker and classmate, Krystal.

"Hi Krystal~"

Coming from America, the two of you had instantly become friends and was ecstatic to find out that you worked at the same store.

"Ugh thank GOD you came...the orders are crazy since it's Valentine's day...like...why am I here...?"

The owner of the shop, who was also Krystal's aunt came in with a box of red roses, "SooJung-ah you don't even have a date like ________ over here!"

Krystal's jaw dropped, "Auntie! It's KRYSTAL! AND I DO HAVE A DATE!"

Her aunt nodded meekly and said, "Of course you do dear. Of course you do."

Pouting while crossing her arms, Krystal turned to you, "__________!!! Why are you laughing?!"

Covering your mouth with your hand while you tried to stifle your laughter, you gasped, "Mian mian~ Too funny!"

"Alright girls enough chit chat, let's get to work! Those bouquets aren't going to make themselves~"

"Neh~"

Usually the flowers were ordered by customers since the shop was so famous so it was a surprise when the door opened to reveal someone who wasn't delivering flowers.

Smiling brightly, "Hello~ welcome to Flowers By Jung~"

Krystal's jaw dropped at the person's appearence and stammered, "W-what c-c-can w-we help y-you with?"

Giving you a dazzling smile, he asked, "What are your recommendations? They're for a really special girl."

Instantly becoming dejected she turned to her aunt and silently whined, "He's takennnnnnnnnnn."

Her aunt chuckled in reply and clucked her tongue, "Focus on work."

You thoughtfully tapped your chin, "Mmm...since it IS Valentine's day...I would recommend the roses, they're one of our store's best-sellers!"

He nodded and smiled warmly, "Can I have white roses then please?"

Krystal gave the customer a strange look, *Ever since he stepped into this room...all he's been doing is staring at her..dang.*

Taking the fresh flowers, you arranged them and placed them in a vase, "The vase is on the house since it's Valentine's day~ That will be $35!"

Handing him the flowers, you accepted the money and beamed, "I hope she likes them! Have a nice day~"

The customer gave you a mysterious smile, "I hope she does too."

Gingerly picking up the flowers, he walked out of the store and got into his car.

Looking at you through the window, he smiled to himself, *It's nice to see you smile again.*

The moment the doors closed, Krystal slapped your arm, "_________! If I didn't know any better I'd say he was making googly eyes at you!!"

Giving her a confused look, "What? Really? Why?"

Krystal deadpanned, "OBVI-OUSLY because he thought you were cute! Ugh _________ you're so lucky! Why do you always get the cute ones?!"

Laughing, "You can have him...I have DaeHyun oppa remember?"

Making a distasteful face, "Yes yes of course...your beloved boyfriend...who should be here any moment now since it's closing time.."

The door opened and lo and behold, DaeHyun had come through the doors, "Ahnyeonghaseyoh, hi SooJung."

You smiled softly, "Hi."

Giving you an affectionate smile in reply, "Ready to go?"

Nodding, "Mhmm! Let me just go get my bag from the back room."

Krystal's jaw dropped, "Oppa! No flowers?! REALLY?!"

DaeHyun rolled his eyes playfully and answered, "What do you take me for?!"

Laughing sheepishly, "Hehe..just making sure~"

After you stepped back into the room, you bid Krystal and her aunt farewell and went out with DaeHyun to his car.

You blinked at him, "...no flowers?"

DaeHyun pinched your cheek, "Aigoo~"

Then he produced flowers from the backseat, "Happy Valentine's day _________-ah."

Your eyes shined, "They're so..pretty..."

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "I didn't think you were really a roses-type of girl..."

Beaming sweetly, you pecked his cheek, "They're beautiful. Thank you oppa."

DaeHyun stared at you, you blinked, "Wae?"

He cleared his throat and coughed, "Ahem."

Now it was your turn to make a face, "Aigoo this baby!"

Handing him a heart-shaped box, "Umm...don't expect too much."

With twinkling eyes, DaeHyun opened the box to see the chocolates, "...fish? Where are the hearts?!"

Clearing your throat, "Uh..they were out of heart molds...hehe."

Popping one into his mouth, you held your breath waiting for his verdict when suddenly he placed his lips on yours.

Your jaw dropped, "O-oppa!"

*We've been dating for 4 years now and this girl STILL gets flustered when I kiss her.*

"I mean if the chocolates tasted like fish...I don't want to be the only tasting them..."

You gave him a withering look while he cheekily grinned, "They pass! Good job girlfriend~"

Then he winked, "They taste really sweet."

Cheeks flushing, you turned away and stammered, "D-drive already!"

Chuckling to himself, DaeHyun started the car to the restaurant the two of you would have your valentine's day dinner at.

After a lovely dinner with DaeHyun, you arrived at home with a content and happy smile on your face.

Your aunt greeted you, "Had a nice day?"

Nodding happily, you set the flowers you received from DaeHyun and set them down so you could hug your aunt and sigh in bliss.

She gave you a confused look, "Oh...a bouquet of flowers came for you today..I guess DaeHyunnie sent you two!"

"Really-"

"NOONA!"

A gargantuan giant tackled you while you yelped, "CHOI JUNHONG!"

Your aunt sighed, "Don't bother, that boy's been bouncing off the walls after he came home from his date...just..don't."

Laughing at his antics, you climbed up the steps to your room and saw the bouquet of flowers, *Aren't these the ones I arranged today...?*

You saw the note attached: For a special girl.