Maknae Couple.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQRhDot3jOw

~

3 Years Later...

DaeHyun cracked his eyes open, *Why are the birds chirping so loudly?*

Instantly his grimace changed into an adoring smile at sight of you snuggled safely into his chest.

Placing a soft kiss on your temple, "How did I get so lucky?"

Your eyes opened sleepily, DaeHyun chuckled and murmered, "Good morning princess."

Glancing at the clock, you let out a soft groan before whispering, "We have to go."

"He can wait a few more minutes, if he was patient with his girlfriend we would be the ones getting married today."

You rolled your eyes and laughed before kissing his cheek and slinking out of bed.

"I'm going to wash and then we can..get...brunch?"

DaeHyun pecked your nose, "Mhmm."

When you came out, DaeHyun went in the bathroom to shower, you changed into a simple sundress and raked your fingers through your hair.

Looking at the picture framed next to the vanity mirror, you smiled.

After finishing blow-drying his hair, DaeHyun changed into a shirt and jeans, "Let's go babo princess."

You scrunched up your nose at his nickname but followed after him.

Holding his hand out to you, you beamed before lacing fingers with him and walking to a bakery near you and DaeHyun's apartment.

Sitting down to enjoy your meal, you blinked when your phone rang, "Hello?"

"Noona where are you?!"

You cringed, "I'm eating breakfast-"

"AT THIS TIME?!"

DaeHyun took the phone from you, "Hello? Yah. If you were careful you'd be coming to our wedding today punk. Now ."

Smiling sweetly at you, he handed you back your phone, "Let's eat."

After finishing brunch, the two of you made your way to the gardens where the wedding will be taking place.

Your eyes sparkled at the sight of the flowers scattered all around, "AUNTIE~"

Turning around, you saw two boys squeal as they came towards you.

"How are my baby boys?"

You ruffled their hair as Krystal and YoungJae came huffing behind them, "I thought we told you not to run JongGuk, JunHyun!"

JongGuk blinked, "But mommy, it's auntie!"

JunHyun nodded in agreement, "It's auntie __________!"

Pinching their cheeks, you smiled at DaeHyun who pouted, "It's like I don't exist..."

HimChan yelled, "EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

DaeHyun firmly grasped your hand, as the ceremony progressed you couldn't help but tear at the sight of Zelo and HaYoung exchanging vows.

When the two kissed, the guests erupted into loud, obnoxious cheering and sprinkled rice.

You greeted IlHoon and his noona girlfriend, B.A.P and smiled at JinYoung who was with his French girlfriend.

A smile lit up your face when two firm arms wrapped themselves around you, "I still don't think it's fair that we had to push our wedding back."

You turned and wrapped your arms around his neck, "Is that what a good brother-in-law should say?"

DaeHyun scoffed, "I was his hyung before that nonsense, I demand he pay for our wedding!"

A voice chimed, "No hyung."

You embraced Zelo and HaYoung, "Congrats you lovely couple~"

HaYoung blushed, "Thanks unnie!"

DaeHyun scowled, "Choi JunHong wipe that goofy grin off your face."

Zelo cheekily grinned, "No."

You and HaYoung sighed and rolled your eyes while the two bickered.

"Ladies bouquet time!"

HaYoung's laughter filled the reception hall as she tossed the bouquet back, not even meaning to catch it, you held your hands out as a reflex, the movement causing you to swing backwards.

"U-u-umma-!"

You landed into a pair of strong and sturdy arms, DaeHyun tenderly gazed down at you, "I got you."

Setting you upright, he put an arm securely around you, "Jealous yet?"

As Zelo made his speech and toasted, you wrapped an arm around DaeHyun, "A little bit?"

He looked at you, "Maybe you should have gotten married while you had the chance?"

You tiptoed to peck his lips, "Mmm...that's not me."

"Oh really?"

You sweetly smiled up at him, "I'm only me when I'm with you Jung DaeHyun, you aegyo prince."

DaeHyun replied with a deep, loving kiss.