Jealous?

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LebFW9FjBMY

~

You returned to class and finished in a good mood, elated at the thought of having a new friend.

On top of that, the spring weather was kicking in at full force.

A content smile graced your lips as the spring breeze kissed your cheek.

*Today's a good day.*

"_________!"

Someone tackled you, you almost falling, teetering and leaning with a shocked expression on your face.

"AISH HYUNG!"

You looked to see that it was:

tumblr_mk4r05e6Td1qb6jb8o1_500.png

"Oh! YOU!"

IlHoon grinned at you, "Hi hi! Long time no see right? I know you missed me babe."

You rolled your eyes at his term of affection, "Yeah! You ditched me for Paris.."

Zelo rolled his eyes, "Hyung...you could have killed noona.."

IlHoon flicked Zelo's forehead, "My best friend? Never."

Zelo muttered under his breath, "Some best friend you are.."

IlHoon glared at Zelo and complained, "_________! Your cousin-"

You and Zelo simultaneously corrected, "Brother."

IlHoon paused, "Wait. Wha?"

You sang, "That's what happens when you leave for 5 years~"

Hearing a familiar voice call your name, you turned and greeted DaeHyun with a wave.

"How was class? Thanks for leaving me during lunch-"

IlHoon stared at DaeHyun, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY _________?"

Zelo slapped a hand over his face, "Paris made you more obnoxious...hyung.."

DaeHyun gave you a confused look, "Who...?"

You sighed, "DaeHyun oppa..this is Jung IlHoon..my old friend from my old high school. Ditcher, this is my boyfriend Jung DaeHyun."

IlHoon coughed, "I thought you were going to get married to JunHyung..."

DaeHyun froze, you flicked IlHoon's forehead at the same time as Zelo, "SERIOUSLY."

You glanced at DaeHyun who had a smile on his face, "It's okay. She's mine now anyway."

Playfully rolling your eyes, "Well..duh."

IlHoon grinned, "That's cute. Now where's the head of departments?"

You gave him a look, "Why...?"

"I'm attending here now...THAT'S why."

Your jaw dropped.

IlHoon made a 'V' sign and winked, "We'll be back to besties in no time~ Don't worry hyungnim, I'm not like those typical best friends that are in love with their female best friend. I have a gorgeous noona waiting for me in Pa-ris~"

With that, the boy headed off while Zelo sighed and waved, "Bye hyung, bye noona!"

You glanced at DaeHyun who kicked the floor, "Wae oppa?"

He shrugged, "Nothing."

You teased, "Is my widdle DaeHyun jealous?"

DaeHyun gave you a look and scoffed, "Psh.

You pecked his cheek, "Don't be jealous, we have a date with a beluga whale."

He nodded and rolled his eyes, "Of course of course. Your aquarium obsession, I know I know."

You laughed and linked arms with him and beamed at him telling him about your day.