Marriage.

That's Not Me. (Sequel To I'm Not Her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIKsJUx3Uw

~

JinYoung pulled into the driveway of his apartment and glanced around, *I'm pretty sure I turned the lights off before I lef-*

"JINYOUNG-AH~!"

Muttering under his breath, "Crap."

An older woman came tumbling out of the kitchen to greet him, "My son! Beautiful ahdeul! How are you?"

Plastering a smile on his face, "Hello mother. What did we say about...barging in here...without notice...?"

His mother gave him an innocent smile, "But sweetie! You wouldn't pick up my phone calls! Your father was getting antsy!"

*I doubt that. He has no emotions.*

JinYoung's father crept out of the living room, "I see you've changed the home to suit your tastes."

"Yes father. It's my house."

"Hm."

"Oh what are we doing here. Let's eat my lovely ahdeul~"

The three of them sat down at the dining table next to the kitchen and sat down in front of the glistening filet mignon.

Slightly grimacing at the meal, JinYoung sat down, *I left home to get away from..this.*

His father cut into the meat and nodded in approval.

"Okay. Why are the both of you here."

Mrs. Jung cleared , "Well sweetie-"

"You need to get married."

JinYoung almost spit out his water, "What?"

Mr. Jung met his astonished gaze with a stoic one, "It's high time the heir of Jung Universal Corporation to get married."

"Father-"

"Don't tell me that you have someone you're waiting for. She's gone. You haven't seen her in years-"

JinYoung spoke, "She's here. I saw her. _________'s here."

Mrs. Jung and Mr. Jung exchanged surprised glances, she said, "I thought she was in America."

"I guess some people failed to mention she had moved back to Korea."

Mr. Jung remarked, "We didn't know where she was. We didn't think you'd ever find her."

Mrs. Jung added, "It's been a long time JinYoung-ah, don't you think she'd have a boyfriend and have had moved on?"

JinYoung smirked, "You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Jung JinYoung-"

"Yes, she does have a boyfriend. She does have a "life". It's as if she never was ahjumma's daughter. She doesn't remember me, she will. I can't blame her, she was young, 5 when she was taken away. Just because her memories are dormant doesn't mean she can't remember. She didn't lose her memories, they just need to be moved."

With an uneasy expression Mrs. Jung requested, "Sweetie, don't you think you should just let her go..? Maybe she doesn't want her past-"

Mr. Jung sighed and spat in a fierce tone, "Give up on your fleeting childish stubbornness and come to reality. You know we don't care if you marry another company's daughter or someone of status. You can't expect us to hold on to your word, what if you never provide an heir to follow your footsteps?"

JinYoung responded quietly, "Is having an heir all you care about? Does your son's happiness mean nothing to you?"

A pained expression struck across Mrs. Jung's face, "No never JinYoung-ah."

"Then please let me do as I wish. I'm still young, I have years before I worry about having a family of my own, father."

Mr. Jung exhaled sharply, "Fine. Let's make a deal."

JinYoung quirked his eyebrows, "I thought you didn't make deals that didn't involve profit?"

"This one will. Just not the one you're thinking of."

Mrs. Jung opened , "Honey-"

"3 months. You have 3 months to prove to us that ________ remembers and loves you as you claim she does. She must come and be prepared for an engagement as she is a young lady and will still want to finish her studies. If you can't do this, you will marry the girl of our choosing. No complaints."

JinYoung nodded.

Mrs. Jung moaned softly in despair while Mr.Jung nodded in approval, "Alright then. Good luck son."

JinYoung answered, "I won't need it."

Mrs. Jung weakly smiled before walking out after her husband, "Answer my calls please dear."

JinYoung nodded curtly and bowed, "Farewell mother."

After watching them leave, he glanced at the calendar, "I have 3 months to move your heart. Please let me."