animosity.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

MeiXing's POV

 

“So how did YuNa’s interview go?” Kibum asks me as I start to fix his hair.

“I’m not sure, she hasn’t called me yet.”

He nods his head making it difficult for me to finish his hair.

“Yah, stop doing that,” I say holding his face between my hands.

He reaches up and holds my chin. “Yah, stop making me want to kiss you.” His thumb touches my bottom lip and he smiles.

“Not here,” I whisper.

He flashes a childish grin.

“You’re such a kid,” I say taking his hand and moving it from my face.

He stands up and rests his forehead against mine. “That’s not respectful to your Oppa.”

“You’re so lame,” I laugh and his hand slides to the back of my neck.

He kisses the corner of my mouth teasing me.

“Don’t you have to be ready soon?” I pout.

He kisses my bottom lip. “That won’t take fifteen minutes,” he breathes.

 

YuNa's POV

 

“Room 235~,” I sing to myself so that I don’t forget where MeiXing is.

“I wouldn’t go much further,” Minho tells me holding out and arm so that I can’t pass.

Surprisingly enough Minho talks to me more than the other members of SHINee.

“Huh?”

He brushes his hair out of his face and looks at me with those huge eyes.

“Key Hyung and MeiXing think their sneaky because their alone,” he shakes his head in disapproval.

“Ah, I see.”

“Anyways, how was your interview?” he asks shoving his hands into his pockets.

“I got the job,” I half shriek.

“That’s great,” he says giving me a hug.

“I know! You all are going to see a lot more of me,” I smile.

He lets me go and I can barely see over his shoulder, but I notice Taemin down the hall with a disgusted look on his face.

“That kid doesn’t like me, does he?” I ask Minho who laughs.

“It would appear so, but he’s not used to you.”

I tilt my head, “was he like that with MeiXing?”

“Nope.”

My mouth drops. “Explain,” I demand but he only laughs and starts to walk away.

“Minho-yah! Tell me!” I say hitting his arm.

He laughs even harder.

I jump in front of him and extend my arms. “Totally NOT cool. Tell me right now or else.”

“What’s a shortie like you going to do,” Taemin says appearing from the door a few diameters away.

I stick my tongue out at him.

“And this is why I will not,” Minho says pulling my hat down over my glasses.

“Minho!” I whine.

“SHINee, come on,” Onew says poking his head out of a doorway just a little further down the hall.

Taemin smirks at me before Minho gets the chance to pull him away.

Why does this kid hate me? He always starts EVERYTHING.

 

Taemin's POV

 

“Taemin, you have got to stop acting like that,” Minho scolds me.

“You’re the one that needs to give it up; acting all lovey dovey.”

He rolls his eyes. “You did realize that she looks exactly like Seohee?”

I gasp. “You’re cousin?”

He nods. “My cousin,” he exaggerates, “that was practically my sister because we were so close.”

“Ah~,” I sigh but that still doesn’t change the fact that he said I was acting different.

“Key Hyung is on cloud nine,” Minho jokes motioning to our Hyung.

I look over at Key and instead find YuNa jumping up and down.

“YuNa, be careful,” he laughs and she bumps into a table.

I snort. She’s not very graceful is she?

“Sorry, I’m just so excited. Thank you so much for the help,” she smiles and then looks over at me and waves.

I’m taken aback until I realize she’s waving at Minho.

“Don’t look so down,” he laughs at me.

“Why do I caner about some girl that can’t walk a straight line.”

“You’re being a bit harsh.”

I but my ear piece in and smile for the camera.

“Not harsh Hyung, honest.”

 

YuNa's POV

 

I watch the interview from the sides of the stage. Is this what I’ll be doing for my job? Watching and writing? I could get very used to this.

“So you’re the writer huh?” Sunghwa says walking up behind me.

“I officially start tomorrow.”

“That’s great,” he says giving me a high-five.

“Thanks, how’s the managing thing going?” I ask him and he gives me a look.

“You’re not going to write this down are you?”

I laugh, “I’m off the clock…but tomorrow, tomorrow writer Jung YuNa will ask Manager Kim about his new position as SHINee’s manager,” I joke.

He sighs causing his round face to look older.

“The boys are good kids, but this Ahn guy had them booked to the point that I got a headache just looking at it all.” He rubs his forehead, “I’m surprised my wife is okay with me being gone so much.”

“I’m sure the boys appreciate you,” I smile and turn back to them.

They are all shining stars, even if one of them has a bad attitude.

 

Taemin's POV

 

‘Why does everyone like her so much?’ I think to myself smiling at the MC whose name escapes me.

I look over to the side of the stage and see MeiXing who’s cheering for us silently. I give her a thanking smile and then YuNa walks up behind her with a note pad.

It takes me half a second to notice that my smile is gone. Aish, this girl!

 

--

 

“You all were great!” MeiXing says giving us each hugs as we walk off the stage.

I wrap an arm around her shoulder.

“Nuna~ what should we eat for lunch?” I tease.

She puts a finger to her lips, “How about Minho’s relative’s restaurant?”

I clap my hands. “Sounds good.”

“Let me go get YuNa and we can go,” she says before running off.

…Aniyo.

 

--

 

So why did I get stuck in the back seat with YuNa? Please explain.

“Hyung, where’s Minho?” I ask trying to keep my distance from YuNa.

“He and Onew are getting chicken like they do every Monday.”

“Jonghyun?”

“He’s recording with SM the Ballad.”

I pout glancing over at YuNa. How does she keep her cool? She’s sitting in a car with two idols; the two idols that sang to her on her birthday, which freaked her out. And why the h – ll does she keep righting on that pad? It’s almost like she’s lost interest.

 

---

so i'm trying to keep MeiXing and Key going for the plot...to be honest i feel a little lost writing this, hence all the POV changes. it bugs me sooooo BAD TT.TT

i'm not to crazy about the title of this story so if any one has a suggestion, i would love that. i'm not good at naming things. before i update i title the chapter "edit" and then give it some lame title after i edit it. -_-' depending on how awesome the name is, i might be willing to write a oneshot with whatever main character you wish. but i'm going to be honest, the title has to be really good. i've got soo much art work to do it's not evern funny. why am i on this site again? (if you have any questions about the name thing you can just message me.)

on another note, i finally watch ninja assassin. well sort of watched it. the thing is i hate blood. but love rain. hate blood. but LOVE lee joon. hate blood. LOVE lee joon. haha i pretty much work my sister up after laughing at the gaurd who said rain looked like he belonged in a boyband.. :)

anyways~ much love!

meng

i forgot! there is a new manager! :)) hope you like him, he's roughly 35 years-old. Taewon isn't coming back. sad? i'd actually love to do a short update on what happened to him after grandma let him have it lol.