composing an article.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa's POV

 

I take the flash drive from my pocket and open the files on my computer.

…There are no document files.

How the h - ll did that happen?

I glance around the room. There’s gotta be more to this than just the pictures.

I knock on the bathroom door; maybe Taemin can still hear me.

“Yeah?” he yells.

“Hey do you remember the assistant caring a file? I can’t find it.”

For a moment I think that maybe he hadn’t heard.

The door cracks open.

“A file, like a folder?” he asks from the other side of the crack.

I take a moment to steady my heart beat. “Something like that.”

The door swings open.

“I think I remember you giving me something before I put you in bed,” Taemin says to himself walking out with only his pants on.

I close my eyes.

“Hey I put it on your counter, but you put your bag on top of –” he starts laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I ask not even daring to open my eyes.

“You’re just,” he chuckles. “You’re just too much.”

I feel something fall on my head.

He closes the door again and I open my eyes to see that he threw his jacket over my head.

 

TaeMin's POV

 

You stupid pabo.

 

YuNa's POV

 

I open the folder.

Just as I thought, it’s only the hand written notes. TT_TT

..And the handwriting is offal!

I look over Jonghyun’s part of the interview.

 

Q: What do you look for in a girl?

A: I look for a girl with a sense of humor, one that can be sweet and funny.

 

Q: What is your ideal girl?

A: *laughs* I would hope that the girl is shorter than me, but above all, she has to have a great smile.

 

I laugh to myself. Now for Minho’s…

 

Q: What do you look for in a girl?

A: I like girls that are mature, but still have the heart of a kid.

 

Q: What is your ideal girl?

A: My ideal girl is soft in the heart, she’s got a strong personality but she’s sweet.

 

Strong personality? That’s YuHee…soft in the heart, oh gosh…she’s only soft for him.

I look at Onew’s.

 

Q: What do you look for in a girl?

A: A great personality, I look at personalities first above all.

 

Q: What is your ideal girl?

A: I would love if she was a chief or at least good at cooking. That would be a bonus.

 

I wonder how many girls are going to burn their fingers trying to learn how to cook for him?

Key’s next.

 

Q: What do you look for in a girl?

A: I fall in love when girls are genuinely sweet. I don’t like when people are fake.

 

Q: What is your ideal girl?

A: My ideal girl can sing and has great style. I like it when girls are able to be themselves and be unique.

 

Haha, totally defining Mei dear.

 

Q: What do you look for in a girl?

A: I look for girls that are cute. I’d a lot so I guess that’s why my relationships are nonexistent.

               

I smile. True.

 

Q: What is your ideal girl?

A: My ideal girl has talent. She can dance well enough to keep up with me and I know there are things that she can do, but she’s humble enough to wait on showing me.

 

I swallow hard. I hope he’s not talking about me. I can only somewhat dance. I’ve only had minimum training. This isn’t me. No. Can’t be.

I begin to take the notes given to me and compile into a paragraph, and construct a Q and A section to be placed under their profiles and next to their pictures. I make a spread sheet and save it for Mr. Lee and the director to look over.

Oh, and of course the picture chosen for Taemin is the one where he’s kissing my forehead.

I sigh and put the flashdrive into my bag.

“You’re sighing again,” a voice says from the other side of the room.

I turn around and suddenly am embraced by Taemin.

He smells so good. I know it’s my shampoo, but he wears it differently.

“All done?” he asks.

I feel a bit intoxicated by him. “Hmm?”

“Did you finish the article?” he asks again.

“Oh, it practically wrote it’s self…I just need to change some of the fonts and sizing when we get to the SM building. No big deal.”

He squeezes me.

“You’re too modest. That article can’t write itself and you’re a great writer.”

I push him away. “You don’t know that.”

He laughs uneasily looking away. “Actually, I’ve read all of your SHINee articles on the website. I kinda log on everyday to see what’s new.”

My cheeks burn. Even when I wasn’t speaking to him?

“It was the only way that I could communicate with you for a while.”

Oh god. Is he serious?

His fingertips tap at my sides.

“Yeboseyo? You have a message!” my phone screeches from under a pillow.

Taemin looks to me and sighs. “You can answer it.”

I roll onto the covers and snatch the ill-timed electronic.

 

Unknown number:         Skip work today. If you don’t, you’ll regret it.

 

I close my phone. That’s weird.

“Who was it?”

I stuff my phone in my pocket. “Just a prank call,” I say brushing off the message.

Why is everyone trying to threaten me?

_________________________________

update D:

haha, thank you for reading.

much love,

meng.