leader.

soft kisses, harsh words.

 

YuNa's POV

 

“One, two, three, four, and five, six, seven and eight,” I count out demonstrating the steps to a new SM song.

“Unni,” a girl says waving her arms back and forth. “It’s like this right?”

I watch as the girl dances to the song. “HeeMin, that’s perfect but you need to watch your left foot. Make sure that when you step you point your toes before they touch the ground.”

The girl nods and does it again, this time everything about her movements are powerful.

“Omo~” two of the girls squeal and I look up to see a red head smirking in the doorway.

“Annyo! You all are amazing!” a familiar voice cheers clapping his hands.

I quickly tell HeeMin to lead the practice as I exit to that hallway. “What do you want?” I ask the boy closing the door behind me.

A smirk appears on his lips and her presses me against the wall. “Yuna~” he sings and I start to blush a faint shade of red. “Leader Yuna~” he muses breathing lightly on my mouth and then it hits me.

 

--

“Yah! Jung YuNa!” a voice yelled down the hall.

I had just finished talking with YuKi and was at the end of my rope. I was going to have to return to California leaving my friends and new life in Korea. I held my hands up to my face rubbing away the tears that I couldn’t fight anymore.

“Jung YuNa!” the voice yelled again and I looked up to see Leeteuk running towards me.

“Omo! Are you okay?” he asked and Taemin rubbed my back. “Hyung she’s just not up to it today.”

The older boy sighed and tapped a finger on his chin. “But I really want to tell you. It’s all the director though.”

I looked up at him and the exact moment our eyes connected a horrified expression crept across his face. “Maybe I can tell you tomorrow.”

I sniffled and Taemin wrapped his arms around my shoulders. “Hyung, please do,” Taemin said, cheek pressed against my ear.

“Ani, Leeteuk what did you need?” I asked and Taemin tightened his grip on me.

“YuNa,” he whispered but I looked at Leeteuk hoping that he would ignore the boy.

“Well we, that is, I mean Super Junior as a whole, nominated you to the director for a new position. We heard that you were leaving the company and we just couldn’t have that. Me and the boys think that you’re amazing.” His eyes widened in fear and I could only imagine the look Taemin was giving him.

“What are you talking about?” I asked ignoring Taemin. “There is only one writing position.”

Leeteuk scratched the side of his head and looked up. “Yeah about that, this position has nothing to do with writing. It’s more dancing.”

My mouth dropped slightly. I wondered what kind of job would require dancing.

“I wasn’t spying or anything and neither were the other guys, it’s just that you don’t lock the door so we walked in on you, but you never saw us,” he explained.

I pouted, “What are you talking about?”

He took a deep breath. “We heard you singing and saw you dancing in the empty practice rooms. The position we nominated you for was ‘Leader’ of the new SM group ‘Everlast.’ The old leader up and left a few days ago.”

My heart stopped beating. That was the same position YuKi gave up to take mine.

“But it’s not just a leader position. The director wants this girl group to stand on their own, in other words, he wants them to choreograph their own routines and sing their own songs.”

I didn’t say a word; in fact I don’t think I was breathing either.

“YuNa?” Taemin poked me noticing my rigidness. “Thanks Hyung, I’ll talk to her about it,” Taemin said to the other boy. He took my hands as Leeteuk left and helped me sit down in the floor. “We should go see the director about this.”

--

 

His lips press against my mouth and I push him away. “What if someone sees?” I hiss and he kisses me as an answer gently biting my bottom lip.

“Let them see.”

 

--

“Annyo Director,” I bowed after opening the door. “I heard you wanted to speak to me?”

The man twisted in his seat and placed a hand on his desk. “I know you’re out there, just come in,” he droned and Taemin reluctantly took a step in.

“How did you know I was there?” he asked the director who smiled softly.

“My assistant always lets me know when one of the idols steps into her office.”

Taemin bowed a hello and sat down in the seat next to me. “We heard about the opened position,” Taemin said getting straight to the point.

The director chuckled. “Yes, I would like for YuNa to take the position. I’ve heard very good things from not only all of SHINee, but also Super Junior. Heechul was very impressed with her voice and her dancing, and if it impressed him then I am very eager to see too.”

I opened my mouth to speak but Taemin cut me off.

“Before we get into the logistics, there is one condition,” he said leaning across the table.

As I was about to scold the boy the director took off his glasses and folded his hands together. “You want to date YuNa.”

My eyes widened. How had he gotten that conclusion?

“Exactly,” Taemin said eyes flickering.

“My only input with this is that you need to wait until your birthday. You only have a few weeks.”

--

 

My hand cups around his neck and my finger tips trace his jaw line. Not being allowed to be this close to him has made me weak. His body shoves mine against the wall again and I coil my legs around him.

“I hated waiting for today,” he murmurs brushing his lips past mine again.

His tongue temps my mouth but I break away from him. He chuckles kissing my ear and I shutter a breath.

“Happy Birthday,” I chirp.

He laughs at my childish action and closes the space between us.

__________________________________________________________________________

...i finished! sorry for this taking so long. i lost motivation, but i knew exactly how i wanted to end it. (gah i'm soo sorry) and if it was a terrible ending, TTATT sorry. if you want to read anything short or request something from me, my newest story his favorite. has short fics and also has instructions on how to request a story. tho i'm not sure you want anymore nonsense from me - -' but you can request anything ...say a Minho and YuHee oneshot, but i won't bother with that unless someone asks.

I hope you enjoyed this fic ^^ if not...so sorry D: but you didn't have to read it. (i'm a bit blunt)

hope to see you with my other stories.

much love.

meng.