just a day at work.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa’s POV

 

“Taemin, where have you been?” Jonghyun asks when we wonder back into the practice room. “A break’s only a few minutes,” he explains.

“Sorry Hyung,” he bows and then runs to his place on the floor.

“From the top,” Onew says and I watch as they amaze me.

I need to get to work. No more distractions.

I pull the laptop from my bag and start typing a new post for the blog, eyes every now and then looking up at the boys dancing.

 

TaeMin’s POV

 

Once we finish practice YuNa raises her hand waving it back and forth.

“What is it?” Onew asks wiping his face.

“Teacher I have a question,” she says looking down at her laptop.

“Yes,” Onew asks making a hand gesture to continue her question.

“Have you all seen the new blog?” she questions turning the screen of her computer to us.

Everyone, but me, nods.

“Good! YuHee helped me create a message board last night and I created several usernames that can only be used by SHINee. Anything under ‘Admin’ is me or someone from SMent. I’ve reserved your names and nicknames so no one can pose as you,” she explains.

She shows us how to log in and gives us our passwords.

“Change them whenever you want, right now they are the last four digits of your cell phone, English initials and then the first two digits of your number.” She passes the computer to Minho.

“You did all of this in two days?”  he asks amazed.

“With YuHee’s help, yeah,” she tells him with a modest smile.

“What’s this?” Onew says pointing at the screen.

She runs to the other side of us and pokes her head between Minho and me.

“What were you asking about? I can’t see through the back of the computer.”

He points at a small tab to the right of the main blog page.

She giggles, “That’s your schedule. I decided that I should tell your fans what you are do and when, like appearances on programs or whatever. I wrote down that you all are doing a photo shoot tomorrow so that they can wish you luck.”

She clicks on the tab and a calendar appears. “If you scroll over the day, it will tell you what SHINee is doing, or what program you’re going to be on and when. That way your fans can be more involved.”

“That looks like a lot of work,” Jonghyun says taking time to scroll over every date.

“With MeiXing and YuHee’s help it only took a few hours.” She clicks on another tab. “These are your profiles! Log onto the site as yourself and you can edit the information.”

I click on my profile and the majority of it is filled out. Cute youngest member, intense dance, happy-go-lucky; for the most part it’s all completed, and none of it is bad.

I look at YuNa. She never hated me did she?

She looks at me and smiles scrunching her nose. She puts a finger to her lip and continues talking about all the different things we can do on it for the fans.

 

YuNa’s POV

 

“How was work today?” YuHee calls from the kitchen.

I place my stuff in the chair by the door.

“It was okay.”

She runs out and tackles me.

“Uni!?”

Just okay? You get to be with them all day! Spill the beans now,” she demands.

I slip my shoes off. “You just want to hear about Minho.”

She blinks. “Why on earth would you say that?”

I shake my head at her. “You think that you’re so sneaky. The two of you have had a thing for each other since I can remember. Mom always wanted you to date his Hyung, but that was never going to happen.”

She laughs at me, “My dear sister, you have such an imagination.”

“You can play like that, but I know what I know.” And I saw you kiss him five years ago, right before you left him in Korea.

 

_________________________

Sorry this update is a week late. I’ve be doing school work and coughing up my lungs. :( allergies s-ck.

I’ve also been working on a new story that’s borderline H. It’s an MBLAQ story but I’ve only written strange bits and pieces that have hit me. My goal is to finish this story first before I start posting the MBLAQ one, but updates may be slow because I’m writing both currently.

Again, sorry. I hope that I can write more exciting scenes soon T^T.

much love,

meng

Here's a little of what's coming in the next chapters.

 

"...he was ragging on me that I didn’t know the lyrics because I was a stupid American."

 

"You b - tch. You don’t deserve to work with these boys. You weaseled your way into this situation and are taking advantage of it. It’s only your friend that has any ounce of talent. Not you. Go die."

 

"Babo, what if someone sees?”

 

just a few lines of the random parts i've already writen. i hope you are thoroughly onfused...not really but it's more or less to let you know that i'm still working on the story. Trust me, i wont do this anymore.