blackmail.

soft kisses, harsh words.

Taemin's POV

 

I watch as YuNa escapes to the hallway leaving the four of us alone. We look at each other and I touch my face. She slapped me. YuNa ran away and slapped me.

“Yeboseyo? You have a message!” a backpack twerps from across the room.

“That’s YuNa’s,” MeiXing says starting to walk over to the bag.

Key grabs her by the arm. “Mei, calm down.”

Calm down?” she says breathlessly in English. “My best friend just quit her dream job, slapped the only boy she’s ever really liked and you want me to calm down?”

Key spins her into his arms so that she can’t get away. “Maybe she just needs some time to straighten things out. We need to support her right now.”

I pick up the bag and fish around for the phone.

“If she doesn’t get a job soon she can’t stay in Korea, she’ll have to go back home,” MeiXing says, tears all down her face.

“What about YuHee?!” both Minho and I ask in unison.

“YuHee is here on an internship, she’s only here until its up. YuNa made a deal with her parents that if she couldn’t pay for rent with me she’d go back home.”

She smears her tears off of her cheeks and looks at me. “I’m sorry for being upset, but something is wrong with my best friend, and she won’t tell me anything.”

I drop my gaze. I know how she feels. The girl I like won’t tell me a word and she slapped me to get out of it.

I look at the phone and click the message hoping it would give us an idea of where she’s going.

 

“Tell anyone about this and I’ll send this photo too.” I open the attachment and see a picture of Minho kissing YuHee’s forehead.

NEW MESSAGE

“What will everyone think when they see that you were using not one, but two of SHINee’s boys?”

 

I clench my fist in anger.

“YuNa is being blackmailed.”

“No way,” MeiXing gasps trying to read the message.

“She was trying to protect SHINee,” I breathe.

 

 

YuNa’S POV

 

There’s a knock at my door and out of habit I yell them to come it.

“I heard you quit,” a voice sneers.

I look up. “Unnie? Oppa? What are you doing here?”

The two figures shift their weight on opposite sides.

“I let them in,” MeiXing says popping her head out and around from the doorway.

“No one messes with my baby sister and gets away with it,” Oppa says and takes a seat on my bed.

“What on earth are you talking about?” I ask uneasily.

“Don’t play stupid, we know you’re being blackmailed,” YuHee says patting my cheek.

“How? Who told you?”

She snorts and takes my laptop. “A little birdie, and by birdie, I mean Taemin.”

I slap my hands down on the electronic. “How did he find out?”

She looks at me and Oppa turns my face to him. “It doesn’t matter how he found out. He called us and now we’re here. Show us the rest of it.”

I blink my eyes. “What?”

“Show us the rest of the pictures and messages. I know there’s more.”

“I can take care of it,” I say defiantly.

She snorts again and opens my browser. “Sure looks like it. I’m going to say you got it through e-mail.”

“Wait a second, what about privacy?” I yell trying to swipe the computer.

Oppa holds me back wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down.

YuHee taps on buttons fiercely while I try and kick her twin off.

“Here it is. Oppa, I’m going to cross it with addresses used on the SHINee blog.”

“Good idea,” he says holding me down.

“Let go! This isn’t your problem! I have to protect SHINee.”

Oppa shushes me combing my bangs out of my face. “YuNa, you can’t protect everyone all the time. Sometimes you just need to admit you need help.”

I look at him and start to feel my eyes sting.

YuHee shrieks, “Aigoo. I found them. They’re on the blog right now, and you won’t believe who it is.”

_____

sorry for the seriously late update (and it's short D: ).... I've been working on my other story bunches.

who do you think it is? /:

 

much love,

meng.

--

noticing that i seem to have a "bad guy" theme. or i create a bad guy to tear the couple appart...i'm becoming predictable and it's only my second story DD: actually this bad guy isn't too bad.